Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wynn

Originally posted by Abhuydaya

Ohh bittersweet epi..I like the idea of guardian angel for Rhiddima and I would like a new strong supporting entry for her.

Yes I guess Vansh can watch from afar, who knows if ring has a tracker. 

If this is all for revenge only then I clearly was asleep 160 episodes because one sided anger for Rhiddima does not make sense when AP did far worse...murdered his mother for heavens sake.

So hoping there is a long game here Vansh is playing and whilst he is punishing her at the same time its because there is a bigger issue at stake and we will come to know of this in nect few weeks      

As said Vansh might be watching her 

That ring might be chip as you said 

Checking on her 

However she need one to say 

She can create her identity 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: KV2711

I agree with you that riddhi need a guarding angel feeling sad for riddhi why she all alone to bear this much pain and betrayal in her life for loving someone truly hope her after cv make riddhi bit bold to overcome the pain 

Indeed she need one 

But if, if Vansh sends an angel to her 

Then 

To check on her and make her strong 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

How is it that you are sure vansh was the one who gave the lehanga to ahana..how are you so sure its pure revenge no blackmail..How i mean how

Where he gave it 

Any new video is out. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutepigs

Even I think that if Vansh actually did end up marrying Ahana for real, then even if he had a solid reason, it won't be right. He himself preached to Riddhima that she continued deceiving him after marriage and that is unforgivable to him since marriage is sacred, so how can he do the same?

Marriage I don’t think so dear 

I think he will bring ahana to that level I feel

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Bittersweet episode. Love you title. 

Now next week will be bitter episodes. Riddhima being orphan again and Vansh weds Ahana🤢, cause Riddhima's most precious person is Vansh. Not sure whether Vansh will marry her or make a setup, to make Riddhima believe she has lost him to someone else. But Vansh will take Riddhima's identity from her for sure. 🥺 But that is good, we need Vansh to realise his mistakes by Sia and Riddhima moving on. Enough Riddhima, you have done what you could to prove your love for him. Riddhima, you don't need someone else's name tagged to have an identity. You are best as Riddhima only! Prove that to Vansh and to this evil family. 

How much pain do we need to see Riddhima getting? 🥺 It really hurts. 

I m strongly being feminist here 

Not about the show and all 

It’s time Ridhima should make her own identity than running for a surname 

Bus nothing more

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shopnila

Issue Accha he should’ve murdered him. Snatching identity is too much. I am really feeling too bad. 

What I want now, Riddhima to be strong, stay away from VR and create a new, own identity like Maya from Beyhaad. When VR will know about her truth and come rushing to her to take back, she should bluntly deny that she’s His Ruddhima. And he will not be able to prove that as he destroyed her identity.  She should make him prove/re-establish her old identity. The one who snatched her identity should crave for that identity. 

But alas, that will not happen.

That would be nice 

By the time he wants her she had created one for her 

No need of his name anymore

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

So right you are...it was a heart wrenching episode....i felt very bad....for both....

She has fought real hard....for this relationship  to work...i understand vansh's  pain and anger, he is being true to his character...he doesn't  give maafi or daya to dokha....but now ridz should stop, she has tried  enough...now she has shield herself...n leave...stop...

Even if sia wakes up n tells vansh that ridz is innocent...vansh will still never know the amount pain suffering  humiliation and betrayal she endured...

Her life for whole bloody 2 years was a joke manipulation...she was chosen n played with so that one day she could be sent to vansh....she was never loved by the man who told her to put her life at stake...only kabir knows....n he will never tell...he will keep singing i was ridz first love!damn that snake....

Yes 

Both are right 

But it’s time Ridhima create her own identity 

Now enough of tagging his name 

Not saying him wrong 

He did what he has to do 

She tried too 

Now stand for yourself ridhima

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: raveena0605

What i want now is she somehow proves she is totally innocent and bring all the wrong doings by vansh and when vansh finally realizes the truth this time she doesn't  listen to him and leave him with her head held high...

She can create her own identity after this😎😎...it will be painful but she has the strength to do it..it Raisinghania's who are hollow...especially Vansh but i guess writer ji will show only rohna dhona😡😡😡

Nice 

But makers should give this na dear

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Exactly. I think VR mansion is getting auctioned.Where is Vansh? 

What 

Where is this all 

Any bts is out 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Vansh has unleashed the Beast.And i think The mansion is being auctioned! 

Is new bts out 

Vr mansion being sale 

So  Ridhima won’t  return back to house