Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 162: The Last Straw of Happiness

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The Episode starts with Ridhima and Vansh entering into the hotel while Vansh leaves to take the phone and Ridhima takes the keys. Ridhima is thinking of a honeymoon while this man has some other thoughts on her. She has no idea when she asks about his pain. Ridhima says she will try to make sure everything alright and she is innocent. Ridhima says only Sia can tell that she is innocent and she is praying every day to God so Sia can come back. While Ridhima says if he trusts his sister he catches Ridhima hands and says her to fresh up. Indeed right point Ridhima said - but he believes the recording of Sia. 

Wow, man! Vansh is dashing and Ridhima is amazing. Vansh couldn't take his eyes off her. They might not be feeling it, but for us, they are making them look like Honeymoon. Vansh passes through Ridhima which though hurts her and they both stand at the window. That man becomes stone while she enjoying it. While Ridhima saying how this feels, he lost in her smile. Oh yes, the fire - he lits for the fire for her, it is for his Ridhima, no matter whatever he is planning, he cares for her. That care is something Ridhima is addicted to. Ridhima back hugs him and there is a guitar in the room too. 

Seeing guitar Ridhima says she learnt guitar for few days in college and asks whether he knows. Yes, dear, he knows. He lost in her music. Takkar ki partner. His Ridhima knows the music as he does. Mein Phir bhi change - song, she sings. 

Ridhima is being so bold today while Vansh is controlling herself. Either he doesn't want to lose himself in the love or he doesn't want to hurt more tomorrow as he is going to leave her. These moments will break her more than before. If his plan is leaving her, the way he is looking at her is more like he abandoning himself apart with of him with her than he leaving all alone. 

The ring falls from his coat while Ridhima picks it up and wears and says she will never allow the ring to go away from her. What about VR Ring? Ridhima feels Vansh is romantic and he is just acting with her. Ridhima comes and puts shawl on him while she covers herself too. Seriously, a romantic episode before the whole storm raises again. Ridhima says thank you for everything he did. Ridhima, this is the last straw of happiness he is going to give you before breaking you. 

Ridhima says every relation goes to phase where it feels the relationship ended but then again, once should try to work on it. She continues saying he is hurt because she wanted to kill herself and she says he saved her. She side hugs him and says she cannot let her leave him. She says he is her life and all. She begs him to speak while he covers her with a shawl and ask what is most important to her? 

Ridhima says the identity which he gave her. Aah! saying I'm an orphan and says she has no identity earlier and now she has one - Ridhima Vansh Rai Singhania. She always wanted a family and gave her the family. Now, he is going take it from her - the most prized possession she has - her identity and the family. And she continues to say the most important than the identity is you Vansh. Now done. He understood now. He cannot give her pain by being with her because that will not hurt her. So he will give by going away from her and taking her identity. 

Ridhima gets up and checks for Vansh but she cannot find him. His phone doesn't reach. Ridhima tries again but then seeing Vansh not coming she goes to lobby asking for him. Ridhima asks about her husband while the waiter says she came alone not with anyone. Ridhima says about her husband to the manager while the manager says she came all alone. Which shocks Ridhima to the core. 

Precap: Ridhima checks CCTV footage where she sees herself all alone. Same as yesterday's precap for Monday too. 

P:S - Now I understood why Vansh walked far away from Ridhima while entering into the resort. So it was all planned but then again he just wants to hear from her. Did he left her totally at Manali and came to Mumbai or he is watching from far? 

One thing is sure, he abandoned her; made her orphan again. 

Not saying anything to Vansh neither Ridhima. Interested to see what way the relationship between them will change now. Ridhima wants her rights but then he asks who is she? But what about Dadi and all? 

I would ask Ridhima Bappa to give her a guardian angel. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Is it possible for Vansh watching everything from far away? Next week I think we would see Ridhima searching for Vansh, learning about the truth that he abandoned her finally. What you guys on feel for it? 

Ridhima fighting for the relation where Vansh doesn't give her a thing - but I don't want her to prerna. I really need them to be part away for some time and come back much stronger. 

But then again, if makers are planning for Ridhima to fight to be his wife in VR house and all, let's see what more stored for us. 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I think it's a high time to introduce a strong supporting character for Riddhima who really supports her in all her ups and downs. 

My pov - after reading a FF in forum I think Aaryan can be a good choice if he mends his ways. 

guria19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's heartbreaking💔💔💔 he gave his mother's lehenga to that 😤😤😤😤😡😡😡😡 and title fine be it... .... Be with your so called family and so that😡😡😡😡 

I hate him for this will never forgive for this.... 

It's pure shot revenge no blackmailed shit

Ridhima will be ridhima only that's what you want to make her remember an orphan.... 😭 fine she has her bappa..... Ridhima should be ridhima only!!! I have said again since the ragini track it's all planned... 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Abhuydaya

Ohh bittersweet epi..I like the idea of guardian angel for Rhiddima and I would like a new strong supporting entry for her.

Yes I guess Vansh can watch from afar, who knows if ring has a tracker. 

If this is all for revenge only then I clearly was asleep 160 episodes because one sided anger for Rhiddima does not make sense when AP did far worse...murdered his mother for heavens sake.

So hoping there is a long game here Vansh is playing and whilst he is punishing her at the same time its because there is a bigger issue at stake and we will come to know of this in nect few weeks      

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with you that riddhi need a guarding angel feeling sad for riddhi why she all alone to bear this much pain and betrayal in her life for loving someone truly hope her after cv make riddhi bit bold to overcome the pain 

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guria19

It's heartbreaking💔💔💔 he gave his mother's lehenga to that 😤😤😤😤😡😡😡😡 and title fine be it... .... Be with your so called family and so that😡😡😡😡 

I hate him for this will never forgive for this.... 

It's pure shot revenge no blackmailed shit

Ridhima will be ridhima only that's what you want to make her remember an orphan.... 😭 fine she has her bappa..... Ridhima should be ridhima only!!! I have said again since the ragini track it's all planned... 

How is it that you are sure vansh was the one who gave the lehanga to ahana..how are you so sure its pure revenge no blackmail..How i mean how

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even I think that if Vansh actually did end up marrying Ahana for real, then even if he had a solid reason, it won't be right. He himself preached to Riddhima that she continued deceiving him after marriage and that is unforgivable to him since marriage is sacred, so how can he do the same?

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Bittersweet episode. Love you title. 

Now next week will be bitter episodes. Riddhima being orphan again and Vansh weds Ahana🤢, cause Riddhima's most precious person is Vansh. Not sure whether Vansh will marry her or make a setup, to make Riddhima believe she has lost him to someone else. But Vansh will take Riddhima's identity from her for sure. ðŸ¥º But that is good, we need Vansh to realise his mistakes by Sia and Riddhima moving on. Enough Riddhima, you have done what you could to prove your love for him. Riddhima, you don't need someone else's name tagged to have an identity. You are best as Riddhima only! Prove that to Vansh and to this evil family. 

How much pain do we need to see Riddhima getting? ðŸ¥º It really hurts. 

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago
Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Issue Accha he should’ve murdered him. Snatching identity is too much. I am really feeling too bad. 

What I want now, Riddhima to be strong, stay away from VR and create a new, own identity like Maya from Beyhaad. When VR will know about her truth and come rushing to her to take back, she should bluntly deny that she’s His Ruddhima. And he will not be able to prove that as he destroyed her identity.  She should make him prove/re-establish her old identity. The one who snatched her identity should crave for that identity. 

But alas, that will not happen.