Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 162: The Last Straw of Happiness - Page 2

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Ridhima says the identity which he gave her. Aah! saying I'm an orphan and says she has no identity earlier and now she has one - Ridhima Vansh Rai Singhania. She always wanted a family and gave her the family. Now, he is going take it from her - the most prized possession she has - her identity and the family. And she continues to say the most important than the identity is you Vansh. Now done. He understood now. He cannot give her pain by being with her because that will not hurt her. So he will give by going away from her and taking away  her identity

P:S - Now I understood why Vansh walked far away from Ridhima while entering into the resort. So it was all planned but then again he just wants to hear from her. Did he left her totally at Manali and came to Mumbai or he is watching from far? 

One thing is sure, he abandoned her; made her orphan again. 

Not saying anything to Vansh neither Ridhima. Interested to see what way the relationship between them will change now. Ridhima wants her rights but then he asks who is she? But what about Dadi and all? 

I would ask Ridhima Bappa to give her a guardian angel. 

So right you are...it was a heart wrenching episode....i felt very bad....for both....

She has fought real hard....for this relationship  to work...i understand vansh's  pain and anger, he is being true to his character...he doesn't  give maafi or daya to dokha....but now ridz should stop, she has tried  enough...now she has shield herself...n leave...stop...

Even if sia wakes up n tells vansh that ridz is innocent...vansh will still never know the amount pain suffering  humiliation and betrayal she endured...

Her life for whole bloody 2 years was a joke manipulation...she was chosen n played with so that one day she could be sent to vansh....she was never loved by the man who told her to put her life at stake...only kabir knows....n he will never tell...he will keep singing i was ridz first love!damn that snake....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Give me tissues give me more tissues. All through the epi I feel so bad for her ðŸ˜­ 

Kya kru yar mjhe vansh se nafrat na hojaye bus kya kruuuuu ðŸ˜¡

I want this to end I want her to accept who he is and move on damn it. Just show him you don't neeed him!😭

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What i want now is she somehow proves she is totally innocent and bring all the wrong doings by vansh and when vansh finally realizes the truth this time she doesn't  listen to him and leave him with her head held high...

She can create her own identity after this😎😎...it will be painful but she has the strength to do it..it Raisinghania's who are hollow...especially Vansh but i guess writer ji will show only rohna dhona😡😡😡

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Priya12000

How is it that you are sure vansh was the one who gave the lehanga to ahana..how are you so sure its pure revenge no blackmail..How i mean how

Exactly. I think VR mansion is getting auctioned.Where is Vansh? 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vansh has unleashed the Beast.And i think The mansion is being auctioned! 

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: pyaar2012

Vansh has unleashed the Beast.And i think The mansion is being auctioned! 

How do you conclude it's being auctioned? 

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pyaar2012

Exactly. I think VR mansion is getting auctioned.Where is Vansh? 

I dont think so..everyone are all decked up which is not needed if its an auction. If i have to guess I would say a press conference to issue a statement regarding the missing Vansh rai singhania or kabir taking over the property or even a marriage announcement. ..if u notice the people sitting, apart from ahana who has dual motives, are people who are on kabir's side.

ashkk2 thumbnail

I don’t know if its only me but I find the episodes very cringy these days .. i mean what is the need of a weird song sequence in every other episode and honestly this cheesy romance does not suit Vansh Raisinghania’s character at all.. he shouldn’t be shown like other typical ITV heroes.

CVs are just ruining the show  

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Drna

I think it's a high time to introduce a strong supporting character for Riddhima who really supports her in all her ups and downs. 

My pov - after reading a FF in forum I think Aaryan can be a good choice if he mends his ways. 

If he mends yes 

If not Ridhima needed one to show her she can create her identity 

She don’t need vr

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: guria19

It's heartbreaking💔💔💔 he gave his mother's lehenga to that 😤😤😤😤😡😡😡😡 and title fine be it... .... Be with your so called family and so that😡😡😡😡 

I hate him for this will never forgive for this.... 

It's pure shot revenge no blackmailed shit

Ridhima will be ridhima only that's what you want to make her remember an orphan.... 😭 fine she has her bappa..... Ridhima should be ridhima only!!! I have said again since the ragini track it's all planned... 

Ridhima is Bappa child 

He will take care of her 

I feel Vansh might be watching from this 

Indeed it’s pure revenge