Epi 162: The Last Straw of Happiness - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Priya12000

I dont think so..everyone are all decked up which is not needed if its an auction. If i have to guess I would say a press conference to issue a statement regarding the missing Vansh rai singhania or kabir taking over the property or even a marriage announcement. ..if u notice the people sitting, apart from ahana who has dual motives, are people who are on kabir's side.

Just saw the things 

I feel he might not gave his mother 

He could have give her look like things to make everyone and Ridhima along with ahana she holds it now 

Original may hidden somewhere 

Don’t know auction but Kabir might have used his mother authority signature I feel 

Originally posted by ashkk2

I don’t know if its only me but I find the episodes very cringy these days .. i mean what is the need of a weird song sequence in every other episode and honestly this cheesy romance does not suit Vansh Raisinghania’s character at all.. he shouldn’t be shown like other typical ITV heroes.

CVs are just ruining the show  

The songs says her feelings one last time before all fall apart 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

Is it possible for Vansh watching everything from far away? Next week I think we would see Ridhima searching for Vansh, learning about the truth that he abandoned her finally. What you guys on feel for it? 

Ridhima fighting for the relation where Vansh doesn't give her a thing - but I don't want her to prerna. I really need them to be part away for some time and come back much stronger. 

But then again, if makers are planning for Ridhima to fight to be his wife in VR house and all, let's see what more stored for us. 

Honestly I don't want her to fight for her rights among that so called family her husband or anything......that will be so like prerna from kzk2....it's better if she fights to prove her innocence in front of Vansh.....expose all the misdeeds of Kabir and Anupriya in front of whole family becz even though Anupriya is arrested many aspects and crimes are still hidden.....and even expose the misdeeds of Ishani Aryan chachi.....and leave VR mansion with the intentions for never coming back...

Basically I want Riddhu to come out of delusional life she has about husband and family.....she can always love Vansh no problem but she should accept that whom she is calling her own family doesn't even consider her human being.....that it's better for her to leave and think about herself and situation that she is in rather than running behind someone.......

Originally posted by Drna

I think it's a high time to introduce a strong supporting character for Riddhima who really supports her in all her ups and downs. 

My pov - after reading a FF in forum I think Aaryan can be a good choice if he mends his ways. 

Aryan is gone case...who was ready to hurthis own sister can never support Riddhu.....

Edited by Innocentlove96 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Innocentlove96

Honestly I don't want her to fight for her rights among that so called family her husband or anything......that will be so like prerna from kzk2....it's better if she fights to prove her innocence in front of Vansh.....expose all the misdeeds of Kabir and Anupriya in front of whole family becz even though Anupriya is arrested many aspects and crimes are still hidden.....and even expose the misdeeds of Ishani Aryan chachi.....and leave VR mansion with the intentions for never coming back...

Basically I want Riddhu to come out of delusional life she has about husband and family.....she can always love Vansh no problem but she should accept that whom she is calling her own family doesn't even consider her human being.....that it's better for her to leave and think about herself and situation that she is in rather than running behind someone.......

I certainly agree on the point of Ridhima standing for her own 

Creating her own identity dear 

It’s time Mamtha show that growth in her character 

Aryan is gone case...who was ready to bury his own sister can never support Riddhu.....

Yup 

Originally posted by Wynn

Originally posted by Abhuydaya

Ohh bittersweet epi..I like the idea of guardian angel for Rhiddima and I would like a new strong supporting entry for her.

Yes I guess Vansh can watch from afar, who knows if ring has a tracker. 

If this is all for revenge only then I clearly was asleep 160 episodes because one sided anger for Rhiddima does not make sense when AP did far worse...murdered his mother for heavens sake.

So hoping there is a long game here Vansh is playing and whilst he is punishing her at the same time its because there is a bigger issue at stake and we will come to know of this in nect few weeks      

That's what troubled me the most....that his very thanda reaction to Anupriya's crime.... that's where I couldn't connect with track anymore nor with characters.....

That woman killed his mother and made fool of his family for so long.....what Anupriya did is called betrayal and he did NOTHING TO HER....

That's what troubled me the most....that his very thanda reaction to Anupriya's crime.... that's where I couldn't connect with track anymore nor with characters.....

That woman killed his mother and made fool of his family for so long.....what Anupriya did is called betrayal and he did NOTHING TO HER....

Yes 

Indeed 

The man who showed his beast avatar before finding criminal 

Ragini for 3 years 

What kind of thing sending ap to jail 

Like that 

Bad revenge on her 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

I certainly agree on the point of Ridhima standing for her own 

Creating her own identity dear 

It’s time Mamtha show that growth in her character 

Definitely want something like Sonakshi or Sanyukta or Nandini.....

Common Mamta mam how can you forget those strong women you created....

And we Riddhu is strong but now it's time for her to be strong for herself....

Definitely want something like Sonakshi or Sanyukta or Nandini.....

Common Mamta mam how can you forget those strong women you created....

And we Riddhu is strong but now it's time for her to be strong for herself....

Yes 

Such a strong woman they are 

I love Sanyukta a bit more 

Indeed want Ridhima to be like that 

Also Ridhima has her identity Dr Ridhima physiotherapist 

Just make her believe more in herself and the identity she already had