Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Definitely want something like Sonakshi or Sanyukta or Nandini.....

Common Mamta mam how can you forget those strong women you created....

And we Riddhu is strong but now it's time for her to be strong for herself....

Nandini is not her creation. It's richa who created nandini-manik.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

Nandini is not her creation. It's richa who created nandini-manik.

Well at least Sonakshi or Sanyukta.....

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well at least Sonakshi or Sanyukta.....

Yes 

At least that respect she can here 

Let her remind who is she and grow a little in her career

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

How do you conclude it's being auctioned? 

Just an assumption.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What happened to Vansh money 

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That's what troubled me the most....that his very thanda reaction to Anupriya's crime.... that's where I couldn't connect with track anymore nor with characters.....

That woman killed his mother and made fool of his family for so long.....what Anupriya did is called betrayal and he did NOTHING TO HER....

that lady was his mother for 15 years at least so we can't expect him to kill anupriya .Sending her to jail was dignified way of dealing with her. Getting her arrested by his own son was enough humiliation for her guess. i just wish vihan track would have lasted a bit longer and he would have gotten all the proofs against her in the episodes itself instead of flashback. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think we are wanting  something that does not go with our storyline.

Sonakshi Bose - A girl that deals with  a insecured Mother in law and modern problems of married life. She had an immensely supportive parent. She was not a sent as a spy to a Buisness tycoon by her lover  

Sanyukta - A girl who had dealt with a chauvinist boyfriend. She was a career woman.She did not get married  to a Man whom she was spying. Sanyukta was mrntored by Vardhan  Sir and had an excellent set of Peer.

Veera -A wife of a Misguided Arrogant but Simple cute Panjab the munda who got immense support ffom her brother. 

Neither Riddhima fits into the situation  nor she beholds such kind of a love story. Its not about Riddhima being a strong independent girl who was dejected by her husband.The current story is about a Hurt agonized Husband to deal with. I agree self respect matters and she should b empowered. But here we need to see that she was a spy and she unknowingly  put her husband  into life risk and false murder charge. Vansh had a tough time to clear out all his mess.She was always delusional  and selfless in love and Now Vansh is in the situation where Riddhima was untill she get to know the reality of Ragini. What Vansh has been doing so far, many of the things are unjustified I have always found Riddhima strong. She fougt for truth she fought for love. Vansh was obnoxious forceful and selfish. But he was not a criminal. Riddhima put her through what he never had done despite she loved her. She indeed is responsible for Ragini and Siya but indirectly.Vansh is just returning in equal but in a double manner to her. When u compare with his dealings with Anubir that too with Ridfhima,its a mistake. He made Anu confess her crime by aiming gun to Kabir. He had in last moment had foiled Kabir's plan. But we have to understand that they are remorseless villains. They are in his life for certain benefits  or they will not sit and wait to make Vansh destroyed them.Riddhima is his love and  no matter how much evil Kabir had been he would have never been shook the foundation of  VR msnsion and the VR mansion......If Riddhima had not been involved. Vansh did not marry Anubir or did not keep fast or protect them.  The case will b always different with Riddhima.

Mamta had said Rumors and Rumors.  So  the situation  of marriage  like Riddhima and Kabir after Vansh 's death can arise. But she is not a fool to make Vansh and  Ahana married  where Riansh is one of the most popular  and unbeatable jodi of ITv.

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I think we are wanting  something that does not go with our storyline.

Sonakshi Bose - A girl that deals with  a insecured Mother in law and modern problems of married life. She had an immensely supportive parent. She was not a sent as a spy to a Buisness tycoon by her lover  

Sanyukta - A girl who had dealt with a chauvinist boyfriend. She was a career woman.She did not get married  to a Man whom she was spying. Sanyukta was mrntored by Vardhan  Sir and had an excellent set of Peer.

Veera -A wife of a Misguided Arrogant but Simple cute Panjab the munda who got immense support ffom her brother. 

Neither Riddhima fits into the situation  nor she beholds such kind of a love story. Its not about Riddhima being a strong independent girl who was dejected by her husband.The current story is about a Hurt agonized Husband to deal with. I agree self respect matters and she should b empowered. But here we need to see that she was a spy and she unknowingly  put her husband  into life risk and false murder charge. Vansh had a tough time to clear out all his mess.She was always delusional  and selfless in love and Now Vansh is in the situation where Riddhima was untill she get to know the reality of Ragini. What Vansh has been doing so far, many of the things are unjustified I have always found Riddhima strong. She fougt for truth she fought for love. Vansh was obnoxious forceful and selfish. But he was not a criminal. Riddhima put her through what he never had done despite she loved her. She indeed is responsible for Ragini and Siya but indirectly.Vansh is just returning in equal but in a double manner to her. When u compare with his dealings with Anubir that too with Ridfhima,its a mistake. He made Anu confess her crime by aiming gun to Kabir. He had in last moment had foiled Kabir's plan. But we have to understand that they are remorseless villains. They are in his life for certain benefits  or they will not sit and wait to make Vansh destroyed them.Riddhima is his love and  no matter how much evil Kabir had been he would have never been shook the foundation of  VR msnsion and the VR mansion......If Riddhima had not been involved. Vansh did not marry Anubir or did not keep fast or protect them.  The case will b always different with Riddhima.

Mamta had said Rumors and Rumors.  So  the situation  of marriage  like Riddhima and Kabir after Vansh 's death can arise. But she is not a fool to make Vansh and  Ahana married  where Riansh is one of the most popular  and unbeatable jodi of ITv.

true I don't understand why people keep taking everything on self respect of a woman when this story is anything but that. Here ridhima is in extraordinary situation and she is definitely not blameless. people get murdered in real life for smaller betrayals. 

Ridhima is mad for the one thing she has lavked all her life, love she can do anything to get her happy ever after even if she has to go extremes for that, that is the only thing that keeps her alive, she is not afraid of pain, she is not afraid of betrayals, she is neither afraid of death, the only thing this is afraid of is  abandonment. that is what vansh is doing to her because she has made his biggest nightmare a reality. he too is not afraid of anything but betrayal in love and he has got that. both of them have hurt each-other to the core. 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

The Episode starts with Ridhima and Vansh entering into the hotel while Vansh leaves to take the phone and Ridhima takes the keys. Ridhima is thinking of a honeymoon while this man has some other thoughts on her. She has no idea when she asks about his pain. Ridhima says she will try to make sure everything alright and she is innocent. Ridhima says only Sia can tell that she is innocent and she is praying every day to God so Sia can come back. While Ridhima says if he trusts his sister he catches Ridhima hands and says her to fresh up. Indeed right point Ridhima said - but he believes the recording of Sia. 

Wow, man! Vansh is dashing and Ridhima is amazing. Vansh couldn't take his eyes off her. They might not be feeling it, but for us, they are making them look like Honeymoon. Vansh passes through Ridhima which though hurts her and they both stand at the window. That man becomes stone while she enjoying it. While Ridhima saying how this feels, he lost in her smile. Oh yes, the fire - he lits for the fire for her, it is for his Ridhima, no matter whatever he is planning, he cares for her. That care is something Ridhima is addicted to. Ridhima back hugs him and there is a guitar in the room too. 

Seeing guitar Ridhima says she learnt guitar for few days in college and asks whether he knows. Yes, dear, he knows. He lost in her music. Takkar ki partner. His Ridhima knows the music as he does. Mein Phir bhi change - song, she sings. 

Ridhima is being so bold today while Vansh is controlling herself. Either he doesn't want to lose himself in the love or he doesn't want to hurt more tomorrow as he is going to leave her. These moments will break her more than before. If his plan is leaving her, the way he is looking at her is more like he abandoning himself apart with of him with her than he leaving all alone. 

The ring falls from his coat while Ridhima picks it up and wears and says she will never allow the ring to go away from her. What about VR Ring? Ridhima feels Vansh is romantic and he is just acting with her. Ridhima comes and puts shawl on him while she covers herself too. Seriously, a romantic episode before the whole storm raises again. Ridhima says thank you for everything he did. Ridhima, this is the last straw of happiness he is going to give you before breaking you. 

Ridhima says every relation goes to phase where it feels the relationship ended but then again, once should try to work on it. She continues saying he is hurt because she wanted to kill herself and she says he saved her. She side hugs him and says she cannot let her leave him. She says he is her life and all. She begs him to speak while he covers her with a shawl and ask what is most important to her? 

Ridhima says the identity which he gave her. Aah! saying I'm an orphan and says she has no identity earlier and now she has one - Ridhima Vansh Rai Singhania. She always wanted a family and gave her the family. Now, he is going take it from her - the most prized possession she has - her identity and the family. And she continues to say the most important than the identity is you Vansh. Now done. He understood now. He cannot give her pain by being with her because that will not hurt her. So he will give by going away from her and taking her identity. 

Ridhima gets up and checks for Vansh but she cannot find him. His phone doesn't reach. Ridhima tries again but then seeing Vansh not coming she goes to lobby asking for him. Ridhima asks about her husband while the waiter says she came alone not with anyone. Ridhima says about her husband to the manager while the manager says she came all alone. Which shocks Ridhima to the core. 

Precap: Ridhima checks CCTV footage where she sees herself all alone. Same as yesterday's precap for Monday too. 

P:S - Now I understood why Vansh walked far away from Ridhima while entering into the resort. So it was all planned but then again he just wants to hear from her. Did he left her totally at Manali and came to Mumbai or he is watching from far? 

One thing is sure, he abandoned her; made her orphan again. 

Not saying anything to Vansh neither Ridhima. Interested to see what way the relationship between them will change now. Ridhima wants her rights but then he asks who is she? But what about Dadi and all? 

I would ask Ridhima Bappa to give her a guardian angel. 

Are the CV's of Naagin 5 & IMMJ 2 following each other?

Veer's gonna forget Bani as was shown in the precap & today nobody recognizes Ridzi.Now both the Singhanias Veer & Vansh have suddenly become Ghajini or what?

Anyway I don't know whether I am right or wrong but beneath VR's hatred for Ridzi I detected pain in his eyes for her & that looked quite genuine why? If Vansh loves her so much then why is he making Ridzi go through all this pain-purely for revenge by taking away her identity?

Last Season Deep did this with Arohi for the ulterior motive of unlocking the Bank codes but here while Ridzi's angelic face has not seen any Plastic Surgery Vansh is playing this amnesia game with her & he looked in pain by doing this.

All I can say that this Amnesia Game is the start of a new plan of our VRS probably something to do either with Ridzi's unknown past or the secret of expansion of his Mafia Empire making her a pawn in the process.

VRS is crossing every moral limit applicable bcoz he's a sociopath yeah we all know that but what if he already knew everything & is just focussed on eliminating the threats to his criminal empire whether it is Kabir/Anupriya & now Ridzi yes Ridzi-whether anybody likes it or not she was the catalyst for the eventual destruction of VRS though its not her fault at all.

She was just a pawn in Kabir's evil schemes.

What VRS is doing with her now is not revenge but he is doing it bcoz he has some purpose from her.

There are 3 theories in my mind regarding this-

1-Vansh knew everything right from the start & let the things play out as a silent observer watching all the players like Kabir/Anupriya or Ridzi make their moves & like the Grand-Master just when Anubir thought when they had won came back as Vihaan exposed their cruel schemes/spoiled their plans & kicked them out of the house.

Along the way he truly fell in love with the Spy but being the weird Sociopath that he is hired Ahana to inflict maximum permissible punishment on Ridzi only bcoz he felt stabbed in the heart by her betrayal who knows?

2-Vansh has realized that he now can Trust No One not even his impulsive wife Ridzi & considering the dangers she faces from not only Kabir but from his own family members he has decided foolishly that its better that she stays apart from her hence this Fake Amnesia Game so that she hates him & moves on in her life.

Since Vansh is not selfish like Deep was but yet a Sociopath he's gonna do every extreme & immoral things which he deems fit to make Ridzi stay away from him purposely.I don't validate his actions but the way I saw the pain in his eyes led me to that conclusion.Perhaps he really loved her & still loves her unconditionally but he knows that he can never stay with her happily considering the dangers surrounding the couple.

Even a Mastermind has its limits.He cannot be present near her 24/7 to protect her from every possible threat so he's acting as the ultimate Bad Guy for her own safety sounds weird right?

3- Vansh being Vansh might not be meticulous like Kabir but is someone who makes up for this

shortfall by thinking ahead of the curve like a Visionary.

This can also perhaps explain as to why Vansh suddenly made this Transfer of Property in Daadi's name right before his suicide drama.

Its pretty much clear that its a new game but Vansh as I have said before perhaps with all the Betrayals he has experienced is not willing to take any chances with Ridzi now though he might really love her unconditionally albeit in a twisted way.He is now gonna Trust No One & has decided to adopt a twin approach-

1-Find out & eliminate any future or present threats direct or indirect / internal within the family or external for the protection of his family.

2-Expand his Business using both the Corporate & Mafia connections so that it always remains Teflon-Coated & nobody is able to take over his empire.

Vansh has hired Ahana perhaps for these 2 above mentioned purposes considering her viciousness & manipulative skills.

Also I believe that VRS perhaps knows a thing or 2 about Ridzi's unknown past which would get uncovered along the way.VRS & Ridzi not only have a shared fate as a couple but share an unknown past fraught with dangers.Let's not forget the Mafia Connection of VRS.

As the series continues new enemies are gonna emerge for both Riansh but unfortunately its Ridzi who's gonna bear the Maximum brunt.

VRS  remains an enigma for all his fans.He might be Grey/Dark or Layered but I get the feeling that he has set an elaborate trap for Ridzi.The initial promos depicted Ridzi in the red knots & with Kabir's intentions already out in the open those Red Strings of Web Lies & Deceit spells new doom for her.

I have always felt that Vansh purposely married her yes call it attraction but it was not only to uncover her spy secret but to trap her in his maze of darkness where she's gonna drown everyday.Otherwise his revenge makes no sense at all.He's pained yet he's hurting her why?

PS : I have read some views regarding the auction drama of the Rai Singhania Mansion.Is this one of Kabir's moves to snatch the property by being a secret Buyer or this is one of the schemes of VRS.

Edited by masked - 3 years ago
Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: masked

Are the CV's of Naagin 5 & IMMJ 2 following each other?

Veer's gonna forget Bani as was shown in the precap & today nobody recognizes Ridzi.Now both the Singhanias Veer & Vansh have suddenly become Ghajini or what?

Anyway I don't know whether I am right or wrong but beneath VR's hatred for Ridzi I detected pain in his eyes for her & that looked quite genuine why? If Vansh loves her so much then why is he making Ridzi go through all this pain-purely for revenge by taking away her identity?

Last Season Deep did this with Arohi for the ulterior motive of unlocking the Bank codes but here while Ridzi's angelic face has not seen any Plastic Surgery Vansh is playing this amnesia game with her & he looked in pain by doing this.

All I can say that this Amnesia Game is the start of a new plan of our VRS probably something to do either with Ridzi's unknown past or the secret of expansion of his Mafia Empire making her a pawn in the process.

VRS is crossing every moral limit applicable bcoz he's a sociopath yeah we all know that but what if he already knew everything & is just focussed on eliminating the threats to his criminal empire whether it is Kabir/Anupriya & now Ridzi yes Ridzi-whether anybody likes it or not she was the catalyst for the eventual destruction of VRS though its not her fault at all.

She was just a pawn in Kabir's evil schemes.

What VRS is doing with her now is not revenge but he is doing it bcoz he has some purpose from her.

There are 3 theories in my mind regarding this-

1-Vansh knew everything right from the start & let the things play out as a silent observer watching all the players like Kabir/Anupriya or Ridzi make their moves & like the Grand-Master just when Anubir thought when they had won came back as Vihaan exposed their cruel schemes/spoiled their plans & kicked them out of the house.

Along the way he truly fell in love with the Spy but being the weird Sociopath that he is hired Ahana to inflict maximum permissible punishment on Ridzi only bcoz he felt stabbed in the heart by her betrayal who knows?

2-Vansh has realized that he now can Trust No One not even his impulsive wife Ridzi & considering the dangers she faces from not only Kabir but from his own family members he has decided foolishly that its better that she stays apart from her hence this Fake Amnesia Game so that she hates him & moves on in her life.

Since Vansh is not selfish like Deep was but yet a Sociopath he's gonna do every extreme & immoral things which he deems fit to make Ridzi stay away from him purposely.I don't validate his actions but the way I saw the pain in his eyes led me to that conclusion.Perhaps he really loved her & still loves her unconditionally but he knows that he can never stay with her happily considering the dangers surrounding the couple.

Even a Mastermind has its limits.He cannot be present near her 24/7 to protect her from every possible threat so he's acting as the ultimate Bad Guy for her own safety sounds weird right?

3- Vansh being Vansh might not be meticulous like Kabir but is someone who makes up for this

shortfall by thinking ahead of the curve like a Visionary.

This can also perhaps explain as to why Vansh suddenly made this Transfer of Property in Daadi's name right before his suicide drama.

Its pretty much clear that its a new game but Vansh as I have said before perhaps with all the Betrayals he has experienced is not willing to take any chances with Ridzi now though he might really love her unconditionally albeit in a twisted way.He is now gonna Trust No One & has decided to adopt a twin approach-

1-Find out & eliminate any future or present threats direct or indirect / internal within the family or external for the protection of his family.

2-Expand his Business using both the Corporate & Mafia connections so that it always remains Teflon-Coated & nobody is able to take over his empire.

Vansh has hired Ahana perhaps for these 2 above mentioned purposes considering her viciousness & manipulative skills.

Also I believe that VRS perhaps knows a thing or 2 about Ridzi's unknown past which would get uncovered along the way.VRS & Ridzi not only have a shared fate as a couple but share an unknown past fraught with dangers.Let's not forget the Mafia Connection of VRS.

As the series continues new enemies are gonna emerge for both Riansh but unfortunately its Ridzi who's gonna bear the Maximum brunt.

VRS  remains an enigma for all his fans.He might be Grey/Dark or Layered but I get the feeling that he has set an elaborate trap for Ridzi.The initial promos depicted Ridzi in the red knots & with Kabir's intentions already out in the open those Red Strings of Web Lies & Deceit spells new doom for her.

I have always felt that Vansh purposely married her yes call it attraction but it was not only to uncover her spy secret but to trap her in his maze of darkness where she's gonna drown everyday.Otherwise his revenge makes no sense at all.He's pained yet he's hurting her why?

PS : I have read some views regarding the auction drama of the Rai Singhania Mansion.Is this one of Kabir's moves to snatch the property by being a secret Buyer or this is one of the schemes of VRS.

Well written πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved reading it.

It’s funny having watched season 1, but not all the way through, I could handle what Deep did.  Maybe I could understand his motives.  To me, right now, Vansh is a sociopath without proper explanation and that falls on the writing  team.  Too much of a disconnect.