Punyashlok Ahilya Bai

Punyashlok Ahilya Bai - Discussion Thread

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

This is discussion thread of Sony's show: Punyashlok Ahilya Bai since there is no forum for this show. I liked how the little girl questions the patriarchal norms against baseless traditions that too without rebelling but just questioning it only.  

I'm not a fan of autobiographical shows  so while I have no expectations of what future episodes will show but presently the child protagonist is questioning the norms so I'm liking the curiosity she has + the childlike nature at the present episodes

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I like the bond the daughter has with her mother despite the point of difference in thoughts. Her mother is trying to enforce her thoughts but the curiosity in her so good.  

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Agreed. The show is going quite good.

The bond between Malhar Rao and Ahilya is beautiful, quite different from the way he reacts to his own biological children.

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have actually started watching because I was intrigued by the fact that it highlighted the relationship between a FIL and DIL as friends, which is different. And also I wanted to see the dramatization of Ahilyabai's life. As of now, it's going well. Let's see how it moves forward.

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKgC3d2n84q/

Edited by libran90 - 3 years ago
poppiepaws895 thumbnail

I am really liking this show!!

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A really good show of current times. I wonder why no separate discussion forum is there for this show?

poppiepaws895 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Roy

A really good show of current times. I wonder why no separate discussion forum is there for this show?

I hope they do make a forum, it is a really good show and so much to discuss. Its a show which brings peace to me