Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

All these nepo families are so obsessed with being westernized 

What a ridiculous statement ๐Ÿ˜†

Bhai eats main animals in his farm. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

What do you mean don't eat Indian food? It is a widespread myth that Indians are mostly vegetarians. Eating meat does not make one western or less Indian. 

Indian cuisine is wide and diverse. It has evolved over several generations and waves of immigration, migrations, and conquests. Persian and Afghani food have fused with Indian food to become an integral part of Indian food. In fact, outside of India most people assume Indian food to be butter chicken, tandoori chicken, naans, and such which descend from Middle Eastern/Persian influences. 

I'm Goan and Portuguese influenced foods like vindaloo, xacutti, sorpotel, cafreal, etc are all very much a part of Goan cuisine. 

And who says sausages aren't Indian. Chourice pao is like the most popular street food in Goa. In the North East they have a lot of cured meats and sausages including blood sausages. 

There are many meat-based Indian dishes. Non Hindus (they are Indians btw) eat a lot of beef, Hindus eat mostly mutton but many do eat beef as well. I am not a fan of meat (I prefer chicken and seafood) but I grew up eating mutton biryani, mutton sukka, malwani mutton, mutton dhansak, mutton keema because so many in my family are voracious meat-eaters. 

In some ways, my family is just like the Kapoors. We love food and we love all of it - meat, veggies, chicken, fish, pork.  I take offense to the fact anyone would say it's not Indian because it's not exclusively vegetarian. We are Hindu too btw. 

Edited by return_to_hades - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Main subah ko English breakfast, lunch mein ghuspati mughalai khana ya Amriki steaks, aur dinner mein Chinese khaun, tumhe kya?

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What do they drink ๐Ÿบ 

somras๐Ÿ˜†