Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

I'm thinking Ranbir goes stir crazy in the end like Tony in Scarface.  That machine gun is grotesque though. Image

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: ohophelia

I'm thinking Ranbir goes stir crazy in the end like Tony in Scarface.  That machine gun is grotesque though. Image

Speaking of which, why is this crazy movie considered a classic? I still have nightmares about that chainsaw scene. Not a single scene in the movie which can be called some cinematic exuberance, just plain grotesque unwatchable things frame after frame, the only movie I watched with one eye closed and sometimes both before I dozed off only to be woken up by this last scene. And then I had to watch HAHK to clean my eyes.😅

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Speaking of which, why is this crazy movie considered a classic? I still have nightmares about that chainsaw scene. Not a single scene in the movie which can be called some cinematic exuberance, just plain grotesque unwatchable things frame after frame, the only movie I watched with one eye closed and sometimes both before I dozed off only to be woken up by this last scene. 

I thought this exchange was funny as hell. https://youtu.be/J0gXiGYADw8?si=dqNPArRyLYe2EtnQ

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Speaking of which, why is this crazy movie considered a classic? I still have nightmares about that chainsaw scene. Not a single scene in the movie which can be called some cinematic exuberance, just plain grotesque unwatchable things frame after frame, the only movie I watched with one eye closed and sometimes both before I dozed off only to be woken up by this last scene. And then I had to watch HAHK to clean my eyes.😅

Yeah, me neither. It's one of those violent cult classics Hollywood is obsessed with. 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Hi character is plain sick in the movie. I hope this is not his inspiration when Vanga came up with Animal. smiley44

If you like to watch a movie of a crazy guy, I recommend ‘scent of a woman’- a true classic in every sense. Al Pacino at his absolute best!smiley42

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

He shot all the records