Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Understand situation here

duavidhiFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

hey Guys What's up?

I know many people quit show already soo no asking how is Vidhi doing for you guys but actually its quite relatable situation for vidhi fans too in previous show of her guy too leave the show in mid and honestly I am still that couple fan soo new couple definitely not mine choice but will give it chance  also guy is quite good and suiting role too lets see how he make chemistry with her though in her previous show their were came many guys after paras but not one could make that impact with her which he did as far for Vidhi is quite surprising me here anything except Vidhi I am not connecting now because I don't have watch show and other actors are really good soo far story is not that bad which people are saying but I am not surprised from them and their taste either its only now depend on actors how long they are saving this ship which is half doomed according to you people but honestly if new members or audience may have join like me will feel connected but may be you guys are right I have seen show first 20 epis only because my sis used too other then we know itv always make things exaggerated and clichΓ© stories never been relatable apart from only actors performances sailed it ship here is also same case btw people are literally never good in criticizing too but will feel good in mocking them always for personality wish review culture should be for itv shows and also for actors too where right professional critics could point their mistakes in right way and also it courage new actors too and never be partial biased to new ones especially not on actors performances like people doing here.

it Is happening on Pak shows their is seen improvement their too only because of review culcure which have started for even Bollywood movies in yt  be it new or old, then why not for itv their should be its urgently needed now only this way it will improved for content makers and audience too then only people will see more perspective of their work because everyone is accustomed here be it couple old romantics tactics to family drama rest is on twist or turns to make us more detached from their stories.

P.S : here means only general audience which is on yt or other sides though their are good people too which are encouraging and positive but they would be called minority, majority have same mind set they cant adapt change or give fair chance too everyone sometimes I feel nepotism topic unnecessary its only depend on people choices and tastes too especially indians.

Edited by duavidhiFAN - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hi...I know the feeling of how it feels to have your favorite back on screen, so you should be happy that Vidhi is doing a really nice show. Am sure she will do good. 

For me, I really hate it when the lead changes and the transition from Kanikka to Vidhi will take some while to accept. Mohit and Kanikka's chemistry was something really charming i adore to watch. The plot is not something out of the box at times but the execution of the episodes are good for me. Like i said before, i prefer watching a common show like EKDV2 which is light-hearted than the torture of some crap on tv. Unfortunately KK left at a time when the story was turning interesting. I kinda miss her already and esp felt it during the goodbye scene at the airport. KK may not be the best actress honestly but she was Suman Tiwari. 

Anyways i shall continue watching for MK and the show and see how Vidhi performs. I encourage you to watch for your favorite. Thats it.

Edited by aftermath.. - 3 years ago
duavidhiFAN thumbnail

Honestly I don't want hurt anyone its for only some general fans which are not just  moving on but letting down other actress more soo but no worries I will bearing that its ok the situation is understandable but I am bit affected may be because I am already low physically and mentally for covid too soo may be I am πŸ˜”

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: duavidhiFAN

Honestly I dont want hurt anyone its for only some general fans which are not just  moving on but letting down other actress more soo but no worries I will bearing that its ok the situation is understanble but I am bit affected may be because I am already low physically and mentally for covid too soo may be I am πŸ˜”

Aww πŸ€— Don't feel low. If you are talking about the inactivity in this forum, i assure you it's been dead since a very long time, esp after the leap started. The show did not live up the expectations of fans. Just sit back and enjoy the show and Vidhi.

As far as Covid is concerned, this virus will disappear one day. Let's pray God that He settles everything down for us.

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: aftermath..

Aww πŸ€— Don't feel low. If you are talking about the inactivity in this forum, i assure you it's been dead since a very long time, esp after the leap started. The show did not live up the expectations of fans. Just sit back and enjoy the show and Vidhi.

As far as Covid is concerned, this virus will disappear one day. Let's pray God that He settles everything down for us.

Umm Thank You Mate yess Actually I was only saying about my words which must be hurting I am feeling much better now and honestly whenever I come here feel more relaxed and warmth yup I am liking show and vidhi I love that girl alot lets see what happen next 

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

To be honest it didn't effect me at all because over the years I have seen many of my favourite leads chracters replaced in ITV and I have also accepted new actors with open arms. The show has gone down the drains already so the replacement didn't effect me. It's just that finally story become little consistent and audience start getting suvan romance after a long time, right at that moment the news of kk's leaving the show came which spoiled the mood. Vidhi is doing a good job but obviously it takes time for audience to accept the new actor and today is just a second day of vidhi. 

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rbpll

To be honest it didn't effect me at all because over the years I have seen many of my favourite leads chracters replaced in ITV and I have also accepted new actors with open arms. The show has gone down the drains already so the replacement didn't effect me. It's just that finally story become little consistent and audience start getting suvan romance after a long time, right at that moment the news of kk's leaving the show came which spoiled the mood. Vidhi is doing a good job but obviously it takes time for audience to accept the new actor and today is just a second day of vidhi. 

sorry Replying you late due to work and busy schedule yaa you are right about audience thats why we are prepared and calm in this situation.Vidhi is working and making her place now a bit though I am also happy she will have different experience and definitely gain more people here too especially kanika fans too.πŸ‘

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

i am watching the show still,but like before i used to wait whole day and watched it at sharp 10,now i watch it like at midnight or on the other day.vidhi ia good no doubt,but i wish atleast 70% similarly hoti.her dressing now totally changed,i cant take our sumu in this dresses, i used to love sumu's dress so much,she was too classy.i donno why directora changed her attire too! and still i cant see that chemistry :( that personality of sumu nywhere in vidhi.my bad actually!!

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: OspraYZod

i am watching the show still,but like before i used to wait whole day and watched it at sharp 10,now i watch it like at midnight or on the other day.vidhi ia good no doubt,but i wish atleast 70% similarly hoti.her dressing now totally changed,i cant take our sumu in this dresses, i used to love sumu's dress so much,she was too classy.i donno why directora changed her attire too! and still i cant see that chemistry :( that personality of sumu nywhere in vidhi.my bad actually!!

bold I cant agree more on this its actually the maturity of look which is actually suiting her alot she is sharp army officer doctor which goes with character of girl with Next door looks too which is now mature women and also its changing too so not single certain look which is repeating too thats what its character demands kanika was doing soft and innocence of character which actually her real face was it was never match too army officers roles she was doing great for teenage role more May be you guys are used to her but soo far vidhi Is actually molding more in character for mature girl that too in less time which is not that easy and possible job for Actors also which is also unfortunate her to prove more people and audience.

anchal1234 thumbnail

There is so much of negativity everywhere on twitter,Instagram. The fans have just decided in their subconscious mind that no one can be better than Kanika and thus not giving a fair chance to the new couple on screen. No one is indespensible. Kanika in my view is very beautiful. And has a very good screen presence. Her acting was good but not perfect,it has flaws of its own.she was weak in expressions.but her fans are not ready to listen anything.it is as if they have turned blind. What upsets me the most is that now in order to appreciate kk more and more they are trying to downgrade Mohit's acting. I just read a fan stating that Kanika subtle acting used to balance mMohit's overacting.Seriously........at any time I would say that Mohit was better actor than Kanika especially the emotional scenes where he always performed like a pro.but the kk fans are trying to make it look as if Kanika was only responsible for the success of the show and the suvan which is really unfair. And yes I do agree that Kanika was perfect for teen suvan role but vidhi is better suited for mature captain suman tiwari