Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I saw another clip where he accepted Rani as his wife, hope this is true and not dream 

The will help to forgive Veer a little, for even thinking about putting sindoor on 

Kiara maang

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

RaniSa -  Rani duce

1:1

Ranisa does not take any favors

Rani saved Digvijay

RaniSa saved Veer 2nd marriage so  Veer is only Rani as of now

I feel Rani had come to thank RaniSa, but what she overheard she went back

RaniSa will tell her pointblank  now we are duce, so do not expect me to save you again

Digvijay always looks sick from the first attack, so another one maybe due

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Akanksha

Sindoor ka keemat both VeeRani knows, so it has taken me aback to see the foolishness and drama till millcm reach of Kiara's hairline

There was no assistance from anyone nor did he watch Rani in the whole scene which he normally does 

with Kiara  be it pheras  or  be it nazar taking   or be it  taking blessings  he always looked towards Rani

I think he looked at Rajmata too

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Yea I’m also mad at the sindoor scene. That was unnecessary and Veer went way too far. Though I really highly doubt he would have put it if Rajeswari didn’t stop. But anyhow, he should’ve handled it better. Rani’s face there was so sad.

I am not exactly mad at Rani for her lie. I feel like even though she accepts herself as bahu, she also recognizes the importance of Kiara playing bahu role in front of Jai’s parents. I’m happy as long as the truth comes out in the next episode 😛

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Veer knows Kiara now

So he is everywhere now behind Rani, after what Rani told about the feelings of the 3some - Ranisa, Kiara and him

So he was around for the bangles too, wish he makes an attempt to make her wear them

Because when Kiara said to Veer you misunderstood, I was doing it as it was wrong input in the form

He told her pointblank dont change your words, I am no fool, give her back her form

For form filling he was with Rani and was overlooking, so he was sure that there is nothing wrong  (would like some few flashback scenes of him correcting certain things while she writes)

Kiara had the blank form while tearing

but when looking at Veer there was something written, will write in the University post

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Does Rani really in a frame to accept him as a husband terms

Kiara talk on Rani 

You hate him sooo much, this marriage is a heavy burden for you,  but when you got a chance you spent a night with him ensuring the door jams, the knob breaks and the mobile battery is drained

I think these words should hit Rani, that she cannot have her way without anyone questioning her intent even though it looks innocent

I feel even Vikram and Rajmata will have some doubts on her future with Veer, because now the admission form and submission is her priority.  Maybe she has second thoughts to continue the marriage with Veer

-     smartly missing Ramadheer and even Veer out of the student's name

Just written by her was  Rani Singh

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Does Rani really in a frame to accept him as a husband terms

Kiara talk on Rani 

You hate him sooo much, this marriage is a heavy burden for you,  but when you got a chance you spent a night with him ensuring the door jams, the knob breaks and the mobile battery is drained

I think these words should hit Rani, that she cannot have her way without anyone questioning her intent even though it looks innocent

I feel even Vikram and Rajmata will have some doubts on her future with Veer, because now the admission form and submission is her priority.  Maybe she has second thoughts to continue the marriage with Veer

I am sure neither of them will walk of out of the marriae or give a second thought. For Veer - He knows Rajput never goes for divorce. If he wanted to walk out he would have done during his frustration times.

For Rani - Her bauji's words regarding marriage , pati and sindoor. If she wanted to walk out she would have done post marriage. 

They both might be in still to accept the fact of sudden marriage but I can see that they both are moving forward. Still they both have grudges on each other on their respective fathers but still they are moving.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Kate I am gone bonkers

the second sindoor thingie,  all the above of theirs be it marriage, sindoor, divorce or bauji words  would have been washed by the tsunami

caller123 thumbnail

Veer knows Kiara now

So he is everywhere now behind Rani, after what Rani told about the feelings of the 3some - Ranisa, Kiara and him

So he was around for the bangles too, wish he makes an attempt to make her wear them

Because when Kiara said to Veer you misunderstood, I was doing it as it was wrong input in the form

He told her pointblank dont change your words, I am no fool, give her back her form

For form filling he was with Rani and was overlooking, so he was sure that there is nothing wrong  (would like some few flashback scenes of him correcting certain things while she writes)

Kiara had the blank form while tearing

but when looking at Veer there was something written, will write in the University post

That night together changed him a lot.

I too wish him to make her wear some bangles but I don't think it will happen now. 

Possibly after another month or two. 

I wonder why he went up in sbs. Is it to talk to Kiara?

caller123 thumbnail

Kate I am gone bonkers

the second sindoor thingie,  all the above of theirs be it marriage, sindoor, divorce or bauji words  would have been washed by the tsunami

May be he shouldn't have done it even if Rani Sa hadn't stopped. may be at the last moment he would have stopped. Trying to think positively. 

Though Rani Sa is like that maybe makers wanted to show that she didn't want Rani to go through what she went through. 

Shaila, I think we better come in to conclusion after two more episodes.

I normally get pissed off soon and blame then later trying to think why it happened.😆

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Bangle wearing is more like telling her off too, that have your feelings of hurt and  the events happen need to match for you to resolve all this

swinging cannot happen for him or her 

the night chat has changed him a lot, but he forgot at the 2nd sindoor time,  and she was back to her normal swings

I think he has gone to talk calmly to Kiara because in one of the insta she is with Rajmata and Rani without the mangalsutra

Rather he gives her his piece of angry mind too

Originally posted by: caller123

That night together changed him a lot.

I too wish him to make her wear some bangles but I don't think it will happen now. 

Possibly after another month or two. 

I wonder why he went up in sbs. Is it to talk to Kiara?