Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you dear. Shaila ,translate pls.

smile10000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: caller123

Thank you dear. Shaila ,translate pls.

Kiara asks for bangles which were given to Rani by Rajmata(I think). Rani is hesitant to give it but Ranisa forces her to make Rani wear Kiara her bangles. It seems Veer is angry seeing all this but controls himself. One bangle breaks and hurts Rani after which his patience breaks and without caring what others would think he tends to Rani's wounds. 

The voiceover says Veer will soon accept Rani as his wife in front of everybody. 

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile10000

Kiara asks for bangles which were given to Rani by Rajmata(I think). Rani is hesitant to give it but Ranisa forces her to make Rani wear Kiara her bangles. It seems Veer is angry seeing all this but controls himself. One bangle breaks and hurts Rani after which his patience breaks and without caring what others would think he tends to Rani's wounds. 

The voiceover says Veer will soon accept Rani as his wife in front of everybody. 

Thank you so much . It's a good news. I am so happy to hear Veer accepting her as his wife soon. 

caller123 thumbnail

How can I call you? I am Kate.

By the way why video will Veer marry again ?

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Frankly

If after all the sindoor gyaan Rani gave to Veer

if still Rani and Veer allowed to go ahead it is complete nonsense

All excuses behind Bauji jail is stupid when you cannot fight for your rights  even if you feel he is the culprit

All that heart to heart mind to mind talk  what happened,  just to keep fans happy because you intend bulldozing the ML Veer character

In all characters, Veer character is  -200 down including Rani

knowing FL they will redeem her back

smile10000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: caller123

How can I call you? I am Kate.

By the way why video will Veer marry again ?

You can call me Smiley. 

It's Ranisa who wants Veer to marry Kiara. Nowhere in the video it seems Veer is interested in the whole thing infact he is very angry about the whole thing. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Thanks  1oooo watts smile  for the translation

is this scene before the sindoor scene or after the sindoor scene

if it is after the sindoor scene,  I need to bang myself with the chapati roller for spending too much time on this serial

it is chapati roller adverse effects on Veer :)

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Smiley thanks for keeping me cool

Only when she is physically hurt he jumps in always

Today in heart2heart mind2mind talk   she told of the emotionally hurt  in medical terms converted to feelings

Early too she told in short that she gets too nervous when he is angry

today she spelt  RaniSa, Kiara and him  when they come in front of her what happens, and if you see each scene of theirs  she is a nervous wreck and fidgety and does lot of mistakes

he needs to action to protect her

You can call me Smiley. 

It's Ranisa who wants Veer to marry Kiara. Nowhere in the video it seems Veer is interested in the whole thing infact he is very angry about the whole thing.