Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

CPR night

Rani told him all, but he did not believe and told she is taking the credit by telling him when asked

He exactly used the same words and even tone here 

that what drama  now to look great she did it  why that day she hid herself and did not think of his father

I doubt he knows the truth,  this scares me  they kept it open ended  for an ONS

If he does not recollect that night minute details, for me an ONS is  a surety of a script

Originally posted by: caller123

Shaila does he know the truth of CPR or not?

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

1 whole episode of VeeRani, for sure they will not give us scenes of interest to us fans for 1-2 months for sure

I feel the script would not be fun

Fan fiction

Malini overhears but does not react

She likes Rani a lot 

(lot that was shown in SBB of her giving shagun could well be Malini's dream for Rani)

Shes asks Veer to take Rani and complete the admission

Digvijay gets stressed as Veer is not there and he has seen Jai with Champa

He gets heart trouble

They call out for Veer, he says Kiara knows give her the phone

Rani beside him tells all the minute details of CPR, 

which on the phone Kiara telling I do not recollect and blurts I did not do the CPR that day too it was Rani  or maybe RaniSa will say it was Rani not Kiara

In guilt  Veer  veers is car out of control

Accident they separate

Veer whole life will be guilty of not telling Rani sorry, so he will not marry anyone else his whole life

Rani memory loss

2 seperate stories,  maybe the guest room night will all be our flashbacks and the car scenes will be our flashbacks of VeeRani in one frame

then some small scenes they be do of flashbacks that are not shown

They have emptied my brain, mind and soul

so empty mind is a devils workshop, hence this fan fiction

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

CPR night

Rani told him all, but he did not believe and told she is taking the credit by telling him when asked

He exactly used the same words and even tone here 

that what drama  now to look great she did it  why that day she hid herself and did not think of his father

I doubt he knows the truth,  this scares me  they kept it open ended  for an ONS

If he does not recollect that night minute details, for me an ONS is  a surety of a script

Can be .  I really wonder why he cannot recollect it when he can remember Rani's dupta. 

I don't like ONS. Not with Kiara. It will be lile hevis going through Dikvijay 's route though he didn't do anything .

caller123 thumbnail

1 whole episode of VeeRani, for sure they will not give us scenes of interest to us fans for 1-2 months for sure

I feel the script would not be fun

Fan fiction

Malini overhears but does not react

She likes Rani a lot 

(lot that was shown in SBB of her giving shagun could well be Malini's dream for Rani)

Shes asks Veer to take Rani and complete the admission

Digvijay gets stressed as Veer is not there and he has seen Jai with Champa

He gets heart trouble

They call out for Veer, he says Kiara knows give her the phone

Rani beside him tells all the minute details of CPR, 

which on the phone Kiara telling I do not recollect and blurts I did not do the CPR that day too it was Rani  or maybe RaniSa will say it was Rani not Kiara

In guilt  Veer  veers is car out of control

Accident they separate

Veer whole life will be guilty of not telling Rani sorry, so he will not marry anyone else his whole life

Rani memory loss

2 seperate stories,  maybe the guest room night will all be our flashbacks and the car scenes will be our flashbacks of VeeRani in one frame

then some small scenes they be do of flashbacks that are not shown

They have emptied my brain, mind and soul

so empty mind is a devils workshop, hence this fan fiction

I don't want that to be Malini 's dream.

But regarding Kiara 's burst out I too feel she will be a similar situation and she won't be able to do it and will blurt the truth out.

I too feel Rani will get in to an accident where she will get amnesia . She won't remember the incodents just after she almost got hit by Veer's car. Not even Veer. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

extended Fan fiction

He will free Ramadheer

Veer will take the blame and go to jail

Story over, another serial they can start  Season 0.25  as they did not work on 25% on characterization in Season 1

Originally posted by: caller123

I don't want that to be Malini 's dream.

But regarding Kiara 's burst out I too feel she will be a similar situation and she won't be able to do it and will blurt the truth out.

I too feel Rani will get in to an accident where she will get amnesia . She won't remember the incodents just after she almost got hit by Veer's car. Not even Veer. 

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

I think before a separation they will show they will get bonded mentally and emotionally .If separation happens it will happen after that only.Because it's repeated the amount someone tries to distant them they will get closer.

Plus with the declaration that Rani is Veer's patni ,it was said that track ended and new twists will be there..

I doubt whether this PH shows separation . In a way it's good. Thin and thick they will be together .Coz in the other show which we both discussed through pm's they didn't let leads separate .

caller123 thumbnail

extended Fan fiction

He will free Ramadheer

Veer will take the blame and go to jail

Story over, another serial they can start  Season 0.25  as they did not work on 25% on characterization in Season 1

In the show too he will try to get the blame and free Ramdeer but by then Rani will either know the truth ormight have fallen in love with him and won't let it happen .

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Last time seen Megha sleep and Fahmaan capture it

today Fahmaan slept

For them 6 days schedule and all scenes, I see no body doubles too

so want 2 tracks also simultaneously  with theirs  so they do not wither out fast

Nandini

Vikram

Veer mom

Accident

CPR rememberance with VeeRani

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago