Spoilers thread #2 - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

9 Jan promo

https://youtu.be/bpSwp9Oeszo

Happening as per SBS.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I didn’t mind the Jan 8th episode. Veer is melting towards Rani. This is the first time he stood up for her in front of Kiara. 👏

And before they do the big reveal, they have to build it up. ITV is just like that.  That is how they show character growth. I am pretty excited for tomorrow’s episode. Hope the truth comes out.

flamingoAK thumbnail

I would like CPR truth and Rani’s bauji truth to come out a little later. I want Veer and Rani to become friends again. They both should learn what kind of person both of them are — their emotions, their anger, their friendship, their support. And when the truth does come out, it won’t even matter, it’ll just ‘make sense’ to them. And maybe that is what will trigger love between them.

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I didn’t mind the Jan 8th episode. Veer is melting towards Rani. This is the first time he stood up for her in front of Kiara. 👏

And before they do the big reveal, they have to build it up. ITV is just like that.  That is how they show character growth. I am pretty excited for tomorrow’s episode. Hope the truth comes out.

9th January is the 70th episode . So maybe that too. We are not upset with episodes bit with both Rani and Veer.

I think truth will come out both Megna and Tanaz said about major climax scene and then the bts was same. Truth will be out with another twist. Maybe Kiara will become worse now .

flamingoAK thumbnail

Rani Veer Singh Rajawat 🤪

I love when Veer says that in full form. I hope he does in the real episode too.

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

9th January is the 70th episode . So maybe that too. We are not upset with episodes bit with both Rani and Veer.

I think truth will come out both Megna and Tanaz said about major climax scene and then the bts was same. Truth will be out with another twist. Maybe Kiara will become worse now .

Yea I’m also mad at the sindoor scene. That was unnecessary and Veer went way too far. Though I really highly doubt he would have put it if Rajeswari didn’t stop. But anyhow, he should’ve handled it better. Rani’s face there was so sad.

I am not exactly mad at Rani for her lie. I feel like even though she accepts herself as bahu, she also recognizes the importance of Kiara playing bahu role in front of Jai’s parents. I’m happy as long as the truth comes out in the next episode 😛

caller123 thumbnail

Rani Veer Singh Rajawat 🤪

I love when Veer says that in full form. I hope he does in the real episode too.

I too hope the same. Plus I want Ranveer to share a room now. Now they stayed together one night. 

Hope Malini take care of it. 

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I too hope the same. Plus I want Ranveer to share a room now. Now they stayed together one night. 

Hope Malini take care of it. 

Yess! I want Veer to initiate it. I think it’s high time that Veer moves her to his room. 

caller123 thumbnail

Yea I’m also mad at the sindoor scene. That was unnecessary and Veer went way too far. Though I really highly doubt he would have put it if Rajeswari didn’t stop. But anyhow, he should’ve handled it better. Rani’s face there was so sad.

I am not exactly mad at Rani for her lie. I feel like even though she accepts herself as bahu, she also recognizes the importance of Kiara playing bahu role in front of Jai’s parents. I’m happy as long as the truth comes out in the next episode 😛

Yh I am also happy because the truth comes out but still I am mad at both of them. Maybe as Rani heard Rani Sa 's words that she is only Ramu's daughter ,it made her great impact. But still wish she didn't stop it.

But glad tomorrow truth will be out

caller123 thumbnail

Yess! I want Veer to initiate it. I think it’s high time that Veer moves her to his room. 

3rd person come when they are not together . If they share the bedroom at least during night they can share their feelings like last time. It helps them to build up their relationship .

After that night even Veer became soft towards. Became tough on her studies. 

Rani shared her pain and fear.