Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Rani as such

Where her marriage thingie she has never supported to sustain it

Veer did go to the room   ok  ok it was after orange juice,   he does try whatever with divine flow

Rani too should do something to atleast stop it from getting bad, damsel  goes against the divine flow

Rani is aggressively REVERSE active,  tough for Veer 

Or she wants Veer to save it  and if not saved blame him because he did not want

I have some suspicion on Rani now   hahaha

Malini will get them into 1 room for sure, unless this night damsel is off to submit her engineering form

her marriage too needs to be engineered well  otherwise the knob will be out and the black soot will come .   It will be irreparable for ever,  marriage is not a machine   nor it is cheap

Doctor's syringe and ointment is not enough

ABTA Dialogue writers, dialogues are used above by me to keep me cool

I need to give them some credit yaar

Originally posted by: caller123

Truly today I am pissed off with both. Hope Malini advices them both regarding marriage . She is the best one. Even regarding sindoor thing.

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Rani as such

Veer did go to the room   ok  ok it was after orange juice,   he does try whatever with divine flow

Rani too should do something to atleast stop it from getting bad, damsel  goes against the divine flow

Or she wants Veer to save it  and if not saved blame him because he did not want

Malini will get them into 1 room for sure, unless this night damsel is off to submit her engineering form

her marriage too needs to be engineered well  otherwise the knob will be out and the black soot will come .   It will be irreparable for ever,  marriage is not a machine   nor it is cheap

Door knob scene symbolism.

hey both were stuck in the room

they both stuck in their own worlds. together yet apart. So cannot come out of it.

Malini turned the knob from outside. Then they both were able to free themselves.

likewise I feel Malini will do something to free them and unite them.

Pen and admission form also have symbolisms. Will pen them down later. I am so busy today. Had a rush lunch. 

caller123 thumbnail

Rani as such

It seems they both are lost. the both do not understand what to do. But I won't forgive both of them for today's things.

Rani shouldn't have stopped Veer from telling the truth and Sindoor thing I blame both. 

for Sindoor thing I blame lovely spectators too. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

I dont think they are lost or confused

they are such playing sindoor sindoor

and with US they are playing   doctor and engineer  game,  when our brain nuts will get loose we will be sent to the doctor clinic

by the way  RaniSa and Veer discussion,  he got hell of words from RaniSa i think because Rani veered the direction so she felt why did Veer had to start off

Veer went into more bad books of RaniSa

RaniSa told Veer maybe you have a psychiatrist in your hospital, so please get checked Veer

that was below the belt,  I blame Rani here as front of others she changed the direction of his talk

Veer later told Rani that I am going to sort this wifey thingie once for all and you you will now not come between this, I already told you I will handle it then why you interfered, so coolly she said this time I did so ok, that is where he comes out with the CPR topic telling there you hid yourself so why now openly tell lies

end monolgue he said that RaniSa I will follow what you taught me to tell the truth and support truth and that what i will do

It seems they both are lost. the both do not understand what to do. But I won't forgive both of them for today's things.

Rani shouldn't have stopped Veer from telling the truth and Sindoor thing I blame both. 

for Sindoor thing I blame lovely spectators too. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

That is what I too felt

Malini just twisted it a bit first, then Veer could open it later, with Rani staying put in one place

So with Malini's help  Veer does the honors to come clean if Rani keeps shut  

I feel Malini is social media active so well she knows the truth, she just wants the truth out before the engagement

Door knob scene symbolism.

hey both were stuck in the room

they both stuck in their own worlds. together yet apart. So cannot come out of it.

Malini turned the knob from outside. Then they both were able to free themselves.

likewise I feel Malini will do something to free them and unite them.

Pen and admission form also have symbolisms. Will pen them down later. I am so busy today. Had a rush lunch. 

caller123 thumbnail

and with US they are playing   doctor and engineer  game,  when our brain nuts will get loose we will be sent to the doctor clinic

by the way  RaniSa and Veer discussion,  he got hell of words from RaniSa i think because Rani veered the direction so she felt why did Veer had to start off

RaniSa told Veer maybe you have a psychiatrist in your hospital, so please get checked Veer

that was below the belt,  I blame Rani here as front of others she changed the direction of his talk

Veer later told Rani that I am going to sort this wifey thingie once for all and you you will now not come between this, I already told you I will handle it then why you interfered, so coolly she said this time I did so ok, that is where he comes out with the CPR topic telling there you hid yourself so why now openly tell lies

end monolgue he said that RaniSa I will follow what you taught me to tell the truth and support truth and that what i will do

Does that mean he knows the CPR  truth? Truly I am mad Rani for stopping him. 

caller123 thumbnail

Agree we can go to doctor the way these two are playing with us.🤣🤣🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Shaila does he know the truth of CPR or not?

caller123 thumbnail

That is what I too felt

Malini just twisted it a bit first, then Veer could open it later, with Rani staying put in one place

So with Malini's help  Veer does the honors to come clean if Rani keeps shut  

I feel Malini is social media active so well she knows the truth, she just wants the truth out before the engagement

Agree. It's regarding the truth they are hiding inside them. 

Rani really messed today . I don't want her to do anything regarding Jai too. She will mess up again . She might have been to make things straight at Balia. But here she should first observe all ,before doing anything . Coz this is not Balia but Jaipur. Good Veer scolded her. 

Rajmata or better Malini teach them both sindoor sindoor thing ðŸ˜¡

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

the first sindoor VeeRani was divine intervention of connecting

I feel  this drama of sindoor Veer Kiara  

now  will be divine intervention of separation of VeeRani   

- for them a divine punishment and the whole family, because each family member played a part  of getting a drama out of hand by almost sindooring (millicm away from her sindoorline) an unmarried girl who was hit hardest during the 1st divine sindoor

the promo are shot seperately,  

todays  not my bahurani and not even naukrani was said to Rajmata with Kiara in the room,   for me she is ramu servant ki beti

Rani overheard it outside the room all unknown of her presence

same sentence "ramu servant ki beti"  Rani used while veering the direction of Veer's talk

So tomorrow promo could be a misled in the area where he said, 

Veer may say it to someone in the family in a room and Malini overhears it

Agree. It's regarding the truth they are hiding inside them. 

Rani really messed today . I don't want her to do anything regarding Jai too. She will mess up again . She might have been to make things straight at Balia. But here she should first observe all ,before doing anything . Coz this is not Balia but Jaipur. Good Veer scolded her. 

Rajmata or better Malini teach them both sindoor sindoor thing ðŸ˜¡