Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Precap se aisa laga the veer who was dancing with bani is the real one and the one later walking towards her while she was holding mistletoe was dhabbewala in veers roop?

Random thought, but I remember reading somewhere that in the S2 finale they had the ML kill the FL (someone had taken the ML's roop, so it wasn't him but they made it look like that). Now I'm wondering whether Jai will take Veer's roop and try to kill Bani with the trishul? Pretty sure she won't die (unless they're doing a 180 on us 😕) but maybe they'll try and go for the shock factor? Obvs, Bani will recognise it's not Veer because of the ring (unless they "forget" about that)...then again, how many times can we see someone impersonating or hypnotising Veer to hurt/shock Bani? 🥱 

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

Random thought, but I remember reading somewhere that in the S2 finale they had the ML kill the FL (someone had taken the ML's roop, so it wasn't him but they made it look like that). Now I'm wondering whether Jai will take Veer's roop and try to kill Bani with the trishul? Pretty sure she won't die (unless they're doing a 180 on us 😕) but maybe they'll try and go for the shock factor? Obvs, Bani will recognise it's not Veer because of the ring (unless they "forget" about that)...then again, how many times can we see someone impersonating or hypnotising Veer to hurt/shock Bani? 🥱 

Please guys lets not give stalkers any ideas 😆 I don't think that is Jai. I think this will be an open attack by Jai personally or he will send someone else.  Think Vani are at the point where they know both won't harm each other - like you said they both have had enough imposters and hypnosis lol. Maybe Jai is destined to die like shakura - by Veers hands with a trishul. After all he is meant to be Bani's shiv right?

Aarthiviji thumbnail

No further hypothesim plz

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

Hehe...when veer removed arrow .and balwant saying hothaa hain...

🤔

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Well, they are moreover focusing on Veer and Bani as one unit maybe! Next week seems bani is in danger! Savior Veer will be back!😆 Exactly to make up for this week lol- would love to see Jai meet his end like Shakura with the trishul 😎

Its fine yrr Ahili! The show already doesn't have any story left, atleast its focusing on something which people unanimously wanted ever since the show started! THE LOVE STORY! I feel we are nearing the end soon! Maybe, why are they fated together would be the last track, I don't see any other end for the show! Jay's death and Vani coming together! Its a predictable end! Im going to be shameless and say I am here for the love story 🤣So I have been enjoying these episodes a LOT

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My bets are on mohit not even being present in the whole party scene, so its not jay!😆

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well, they are moreover focusing on Veer and Bani as one unit maybe! Next week seems bani is in danger! Savior Veer will be back!😆

Its fine yrr Ahili! The show already doesn't have any story left, atleast its focusing on something which people unanimously wanted ever since the show started! THE LOVE STORY! I feel we are nearing the end soon! Maybe, why are they fated together would be the last track, I don't see any other end for the show! Jay's death and Vani coming together! Its a predictable end!

You're right 😊👍 Best thing to do is to watch the show without any particular hope. 

RaniZelda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

Please guys lets not give stalkers any ideas 😆 I don't think that is Jai. I think this will be an open attack by Jai personally or he will send someone else.  Think Vani are at the point where they know both won't harm each other - like you said they both have had enough imposters and hypnosis lol. Maybe Jai is destined to die like shakura - by Veers hands with a trishul. After all he is meant to be Bani's shiv right?

God, you're right. I really hope this is not the case but agree that Vani know they won't hurt each other, so it'd only be another flop plan if that were the case. 

Jai's time is up, I'm feeling more and more. After this, what else is left for him anyway? 

RaniZelda thumbnail

My bets are on mohit not even being present in the whole party scene, so its not jay!😆

True...I didn't see him in any of the BTS, unless they're keeping that hidden for some reason. 

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

You're right 😊👍 Best thing to do is to watch the show without any particular hope. 

At this point, my only hope is to get to see good Veer-Bani scenes. Anything else is a bonus on top. The story is what it is now, so tbh, for me, quality Vani is what I want, for as long as we still have them. 

Humes22 thumbnail

God, you're right. I really hope this is not the case but agree that Vani know they won't hurt each other, so it'd only be another flop plan if that were the case. 

Jai's time is up, I'm feeling more and more. After this, what else is left for him anyway? 

LOL we all know his plans will flop- its like an unwritten guarantee and the most consistency the writers have shown 🤣 please he thought Bani would choose him 🤣 is his brain on the moon? Jai is going to garden garden next week and then reach the gardens of heaven- albeit temporarily.