03/01 Written Update

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Back again with today's episode from what I have seen and heard on social media- I am VERY excited. Hoping this episode lives up to my expectations😆 Also apologise for my atrocious spelling and grammar in advance. I may get too excited as per usual- a Vani hug and sassy cheelu. I had to watch five whole minutes of Balika Vadhu btw 

Show starts with last week's precap and we go back hours. 

Bani and Jai walking with the water and Bani rings Taapish and Taapsih tells her about the situation (calling from the net btw) the rivals notice and take the phone before he can give her the location. Bani is like how do i find Veer...Veer says Bani and Bani feels that in her soul and say Veeranshu- I know where he is  Soul mates you see.

Back to these loser rivals that pick Veer up and take him to that BTS location and they throw Veer on the floor. They are like his time is up- lets dig a hole here and bury him here ðŸ¤¢ Bani reaches where D&T are in the net and asks where Veer is. Taapsih tells her not to touch the net and she was like I can  this magic won't work on me- a lot of magic doesn't work on me (lol we are discovering her powers at!).

They reach the location where Veer is- Veer opens his eyes looks at Bani then closes them. Its like the last thing he wanted to see was Bani- my dil. D/T/J/B all go rambo on these rivals- lol rambo naagin. They all go towards Veer- and B tells them about the water and J is like give to him. She is rubbing the bottle (like its magic lamp). 

Scene cuts to J remembign him with markat amma- she is like you didn't tell me when you changed sides. J said he wanted bani to give her another chance to be his (LOL mate do one) she was like her dil/dimaag everything is Veers and I came back to my mum (what a cry baby!) ðŸ¤£ Jai was involved in the hypnosis kaand and was helping markaat and this was to win Bani's trust. HE released markat from the trishul (how is he stronger than Shivji!). Markaat says I gave birth to you for this day LOOOOOL cos even she knows he's of no other use. Then the promo scene where Markaat tells J that this is poison. Also the rivals are under Markaats control LOL who doesn't this women control?! She couldn't control Ballu mera sher ðŸ˜†

Bani is about to give Veer the water and feels a gust of wind- she senses something is wrong. Jai is getting so happy- mar na jaye heart attack se🤣 Then yesterdays precap scene - Bani gives her lecture and curses her. Bani is like you can't touch Veer's shadow. Markat is like I will kill you and lays there. Jai tries to apologise - she gives him  look and ignore him and focuses on Veer. She tells T&D lets take him home.

They bring Veer home and Ballu as usual is holding his hand crying ( mate- all you do is cry and you have given up ) Meera comes with a thali and Ballu is like my Veer is  a cheel and doesn't need prayers. Chachu and Ballu maro dialogues about how useless Bani is- she was meant to be there biggest punji. Ballu is like where is she. Daksh says she said she would save Veer. 

Bani in Mandir telling Shivji she is praying for her cheel- she tells Shivji different creatures fall in love with each other. She says Shivji fell in love with his bakth- then why can't she fall in love with a cheel. She says she wants to save her pati. Good dialogues and she says Shivji has to do this- she starts her Taandav. Different background music- I think this is her best taandav.  She is begging for her Veeranshu's life  (he's turning this black colour and Ballu crying as per usual) my babies  a feather floats towards her YAYYYYYY  and Veer moves on the other side and wakes up. Everyone is happy- he asks where is Bani and chachu is like she doesn't care about you. Meera was like she does care- she is saving your life you got your life because of her and her prayers. 

Veer gets up with his wings- CHEEL CHEEL PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND MY BABY. He is running and screaming for Bani (my dil is garden garden)

They see each other and he spreads his wings  (dil ibaadat playing guys) she is crying because she's so happy. I might cry with happiness to see them FINALLY so happy she runs and they hug each other and he twirls her around- hayee this is a lot of bharpayi for us (bahoon main de bas jaane playing in the background). He is touching her stroking her hair and hugs her again and she says Veeranshu. They are so happy  every Vani lover will love this scene. V says did you threaten bholenaath for me and she was like yes. He said what did he say and she said Bholenaath said you would be my ghulam for life and she was like tumhe manzoor hai. Another hug. 

Veer asks who did this- the woman I called Maa? She said Markaat has been released thanks to J- last week precap scene. Daksh is like lets have toast (har baat pe honestly in logon bus peene ke paadi hai) Veer is like no Bani is trying to say something. Bani explains that only aadhi naagin/naag can touch the trishul. She was like I should have thought about this before- she said he tried to poison you. Veer says he doesn't know how jaandaar and shandaar his biwi is- she will hit me but not let anyone else harm me- Kyun gharwali (OMG I NEED SWEETHEART NOW and dil ibaadat plays) I mean have these lost forgotten everyone else is there.  

Anyway J comes (let me contain my joy ðŸ˜µ) he says Bani and she is like CHUP and full on insults him with a nice selection of words. Veer looks proper smug ðŸ¤£Bani lecturing Jai- which he deserves. She said he did everything he shouldn't have done. He is from shaitaan vansh ðŸ˜† she says she can't believe she ever saw her life partner in him he says Bani  and Veer is like CHUP don't say her name. Sassy Veer is back 

Bani asks what did he want- why did he do this- because he certainly couldn't ever get her. Jai looks heartbroken (lord knows why considering the number of times he tried to kill her). Jai is like listen to me and she was like no I hate you. My pati, my veeranshu kept telling me not to trust you and I didn't listen and today my pati had to pay the keemat. She said before I take a decision as a patni dafa ho jao. He doesn't move and she is like you want to kill you- he says bani and then the arrow strikes him and he falls at Vani's feet. LOL symbolic much ðŸ˜†Jai tells Bani that its not what Bani thinks- he then says she will kill everyone and won't spare anyone. Everyone look shook. Jai falls to the floor and is dead? Veer is like finally mar gaya saala. Then jai says Markaat- oh he's alive and moves his hand- Veer yanks the arrow out- Jai screams in pain (I enjoyed that as much as Veer) and Veer is human again Ballu says his powers might come and go it happens. Lord please no more power loss crap. Jai is alive btw. 

Ballu is like to the cheels kick this Jai out and Bani is like one minute daddyji. Bani is inspecting Jais wounds and does some magic on them- not sure what it does. Jai is acting innocent and saying he was under her influence- if I saved her why would she shoot an arrow on me. Bani looks at Veer. Veer is like you are lying- you have probably hurt yourself. Bani thank god doesnt buy it. Meera is like lets listen to him (kuch ghadbad hai daya). How boring J is talking about how he is innocent and its all markaat (he's in pain) Bani looks confused. J said he killed Markaat LOOOOOOOL nobody believes him. Veer is like while dying speak the truth. Jai is like I am not lying- and he is like look outside i have bought proof. Bani is like this might be a new chaal and Veer is like lets go and see. (explain to me how this man is walking around after being shot down by an arrow..shouldn't ask really we have been to the moon and back twice. And a lake has been in the sky- ignore me).

They come and see the body of Markaat ( have they forgotten there is two of her). They are in shock and Ballu is the happiest. He's like this dayan is dead and makes shukla check she's dead- and says this is markaat (why do I get a feeling that he is involved in this plan) Ballu is like you have made me happy Jai. Even chachu is happy. Veer tells d&P to take J inside. Everyones goes in bar Vani.

Veer walks to cobra amma he looks sad  he just wanted his mothers love. He is about to touch her and then takes his hand away. Bani walks towards him. Veer says she was bad- very bad. Bani says but still she was maa. 

Episode ends. 

Precap- Pandit and panidityaan are back lol. Shani has moved and she's like Aadhi naagin ki jaan ko khatra hai (but in logon ne kasam li hai ke help nahin karenghe)Jai is holding the trishul and says on poornima ki raat when Bani is at her weakest he will kill her with this trishul. He says a line about how a trishul has a strong relationship with the naag vansh. Btw he is telling Markaat this and wearing hunterwala outfit. This is the party night. Bani seems to be holding mistletoe and Veer is walking towards her. 

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Can't wait for Vani hug 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

I can't wait for next week precap

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Time for Veer to save Bani next week

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Can't wait for Vani hug 

you will LOVE it 

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

Time for Veer to save Bani next week

They're taking turns ðŸ˜†

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Kahin Jai ka double role toh nahin?  in one scene he wears his hunterwala outfit, then goes to change so he can be shot with an arrow in some random white shirt, then is back in his hunterwala outfit again? ðŸ˜•

Edited by RaniZelda - 3 years ago
Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

Kahin Jai ka double role toh nahin?  in one scene he wears his hunterwala outfit, then goes to change so he can be shot with an arrow in some random white shirt, then is back in his hunterwala outfit again? ðŸ˜•

I think that i just editing jhol lol

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago
Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

I feel same .uska double role..

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

I think that s a flashback of their plan and what they have decided- he still has to wear his garden outfit

Yeah, probably. Yeh banda kabhi sudhar toh sakta nahin, so it's more likely a plan than a double role ðŸ¤£

I forgot there were two Markaats as well...I wonder how she agreed to let one half of her die though ðŸ¤ª and which half...