rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks for the update 

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Excellent wuπŸ‘.

Precap se aisa laga the veer who was dancing with bani is the real one and the one later walking towards her while she was holding mistletoe was dhabbewala in veers roop?

How unpredictable muktaπŸ™„πŸ™„next week promo isnt even out and we can already see what's going to happen.

But yes time for veer to save bani.bani saved veer like 5 times now.now its veers turn.

I HATED the fluctuating power thing..writers are true sadists..abhi abhi veer ka power aaya tha..and these people can neither see us or their own characters happyπŸ™„πŸ™„.

And his apology for whatever he said in the morning after SR is still pending.. where is the guilt  ?WE NEED IT CVS..purana veeranshu tab tak waapas nahi aayega jab tak he wont be guilty for breaking banis heart so bad..hypnotized is not an excuse..this is the man who was drowning in an ocean of guilt for merely pushing bani..PLS NOTE THIS POINT DOWN WRITERS.

P.S the vani hug scene was β€.this is how you give bharpaayi to us writers..only such scenes countπŸ˜‰.

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

Thanks for the update, Huma! πŸ€—welcome doll πŸ€—

So two minor complaints to start with: 1) I LOLed as Bani was giving Markaat a lambaaaaaaaaa lecture on motherhood while your husband is literally dying right behind you what are you even doing?!   this is just ITV/Bollywood logic...a dying person will live as long as the bhashan is ongoing. Bani bani Bhashan Devi lmfao πŸ€£ Even Jai walking around after being shot with an arrow I was like now medicine gaya bhaad main2) please tell me this power loss nonsense isn't going to be an ongoing thing or a sign of something bigger to come? πŸ˜’ I don't want any more of my despondent cheelu. 

Other than that, the ep was fun. Rambo Naagin aside πŸ˜†, I really liked Bani's tandav. I agree with you, Huma, it was her best one by far IMO, and I think that had a lot to do with the fact that her emotions were fully engaged in this one, and we could see her love for Veer seeping through. I really liked her dialogues to Shivji too, esp the parts about him bringing her and Veer together in this janam so he clearly approves of the pairing. Also in this case the music didn't overpower the Taandav. I felt last time it did. 

LOL at Pawan "Curtains for Clothes" Chachu and Shukla both getting a dialogue each today, both be all "Bani doesn't care"  right, because you're all doing sooooooo much to help. Innit all they do is cry and be like there is nothing we can do  

I laughed when Veer showed Bani his wings, like a proud bachcha: "mummy, mummy, look! I learned to fly!" πŸ€£ but that hug (hugs plural πŸ˜³) were everything  their dialogues about her blackmailing Bholenaath were hilarious...for those missing the Vani spark, hopefully that exchange felt a bit more like them. It felt that way to me, anyway. Daksh randomly interjecting with alcohol was weird, didn't get the point of that interjection, but Veer being all "yes Bani, keep going and tell me all about how bad Jai is" was hilarious. I know that was random- I was like eyy but he was useful in todays episode. 

The best part was Bani's long, long, long overdue anger at Jai...taaliyan πŸ‘smiley32 she said everything I hoped and wanted her to say, and she was resolute on how she could never trust him again. Well done, Mukta for finally giving us that emotion and anger we wanted to see. I love that she said she hates him, because it finally felt like a reversal of every time she told Veer that. J looked so heartbroken I was confused why- then remembered he was in character of being Mr Bechara. Story of his life. All those lines Bani said and Veer's expressions he was so smug πŸ€£

Of course, Jai the snake still found a way to remain in Singhania house (and live) but for how long? I don't think (at least I hope) that Bani won't trust him now, but who knows. I'd say I can't believe they all fell for the "Markaat is dead" trick, but then again, I'd forgotten she has two roops as well πŸ€£ and I don't actually recall how many of them, except maybe Vani and Jai himself, even know that. But clearly, she isn't dead. By the way, in the precap, Jai was all "Bani's at her weakest during poornima" but I swear before they've said Bani (and all naagins) are at their weakest when they change their kechuli? Does that usually happen on a poornima (I don't know the lore)? Either way, obvs he won't kill Bani, but I really hope Veer's powers are back by then because IDK if I want to see him not be himself again πŸ˜’ Veer looked happy in the precap and he wouldn't be like that if he didn't have his powers. I cannot hack the power loss track anymore didn't like to see Veer all despondent and lost  Also I'm guessing this Shivji's vardaan so it should work nobody surely has the power to overturn that. Loll Bani has many weak nights - just like the many forests they show us πŸ˜† Can i also give a special shout out to Ballu- he cracked me up today at the end. When he was so happy that Cobra Amma died and then he slapped Jai on the shoulder. Then said oh maar toh nahi gaya πŸ€£

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aaj dil garden garden ho gaya

Itni khushi.....i really liked how veer like a baby showed bani that his powers are back

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shivji is the lord of Naagvansh, how did he restore the powers of a Cheel ? Veeranshu's powers went away the moment he took out the arrow from Jai's back but according to Ballu it happens. Honestly, tired of Markaat & Jai's villainy ----- today's episode was okayish. Not too great but still fine. Panditayin & Sapera are back....yayyy ! Don't have any hopes from the makers to show a separate track for Bani & Veeranshu's fated union. This is such a let down ya..,, even today apart from Bani's tandav, Veeranshu getting back his life force & powers was an extremely dull scene. It felt like a temporary power failure..,,powers gayi aur wapas aayi.. I understand that they have shifted the entire focus to Adi Naagin - that's why Veeranshu's scope as the Cheel Prince has been sacrificed. 

Thanks for the written update Huma 😊

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Excellent wuπŸ‘.Thank you πŸ€—

Precap se aisa laga the veer who was dancing with bani is the real one and the one later walking towards her while she was holding mistletoe was dhabbewala in veers roop?I don't think so- if he does that is foolish because he still doesn't know about Veer's ring. So I don't think its Jai. Eurgh they better now. 

How unpredictable muktaπŸ™„πŸ™„next week promo isnt even out and we can already see what's going to happen. LOL they will copy and paste the precap and put a voiceover which will be misleading as per usual 

But yes time for veer to save bani.bani saved veer like 5 times now.now its veers turn.Would love to see Veer beat Jai up- its about time. 

I HATED the fluctuating power thing..writers are true sadists..abhi abhi veer ka power aaya tha..and these people can neither see us or their own characters happyπŸ™„πŸ™„.

And his apology for whatever he said in the morning after SR is still pending.. where is the guilt  ?WE NEED IT CVS..purana veeranshu tab tak waapas nahi aayega jab tak he wont be guilty for breaking banis heart so bad..hypnotized is not an excuse..this is the man who was drowning in an ocean of guilt for merely pushing bani..PLS NOTE THIS POINT DOWN WRITERS. Stalkers I hope are listening to this πŸ˜† next week are more Vani moments cannot wait

P.S the vani hug scene was β€.this is how you give bharpaayi to us writers..only such scenes countπŸ˜‰.

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago
Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Shivji is the lord of Naagvansh, how did he restore the powers of a Cheel ? Veeranshu's powers went away the moment he took out the arrow from Jai's back but according to Ballu it happens. Honestly, tired of Markaat & Jai's villainy ----- today's episode was okayish. Not too great but still fine. Panditayin & Sapera are back....yayyy ! Don't have any hopes from the makers to show a separate track for Bani & Veeranshu's fated union. This is such a let down ya..,, even today apart from Bani's tandav, Veeranshu getting back his life force & powers was an extremely dull scene. It felt like a temporary power failure..,,powers gayi aur wapas aayi.. I understand that they have shifted the entire focus to Adi Naagin - that's why Veeranshu's scope as the Cheel Prince has been sacrificed. 

Thank you πŸ€— I think its more about the fact that he was an innocent and was undoing the wrong someone in his clan did. I also think that Veer was on deaths door and he restored him back to how he was before his clan harmed him? I think we will see cheelu in action next week to save his biwi. I think the editing has improved a lot- looks like they picked up on that. Also the writting this weekend I think was better than before!

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Aaj dil garden garden ho gaya

Itni khushi.....i really liked how veer like a baby showed bani that his powers are back

BEST SCENE EVER

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Well, they are moreover focusing on Veer and Bani as one unit maybe! Next week seems bani is in danger! Savior Veer will be back!πŸ˜†

Its fine yrr Ahili! The show already doesn't have any story left, atleast its focusing on something which people unanimously wanted ever since the show started! THE LOVE STORY! I feel we are nearing the end soon! Maybe, why are they fated together would be the last track, I don't see any other end for the show! Jay's death and Vani coming together! Its a predictable end!

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Humes22

The whole Vani reunion and Bani as Mrs Veeranshu Signhania was the best  They are working as a team now which is good because Bani kept consulting with Veer about Jai which I loved. 

Jai is being Jai as per usual- his track will wrap up next week most likely and Arjit will enter the following week. 

LOL Ballu was like it happens- I was like hang on a minute ago you didn't even know what was happening or how to tell Veer πŸ€£

Okay, got the hang of it!😊