Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nikki.171

I am hoping to come back to this discussion tomorrow. 

BUT  I cannot not say this... 

OMG! THEY FINALLY DID THAT RUN HUG KINDA VERSION FOR VANI! THE TWIRL MADE IT EVEN MORE AMAZING. ❤️☺️ hdhsgssbdg. I SWEAR MY POOR VANI KI PHANKI WAALA HEART WAS TWIRLING AND GUSHING TOO. 

HAHA we wanted this last week se - FINALLY ho gaya dekho  hope you can come back and gush some more tomorrow! 😳

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikki.171

I am hoping to come back to this discussion tomorrow. 

BUT  I cannot not say this... 

OMG! THEY FINALLY DID THAT RUN HUG KINDA VERSION FOR VANI! THE TWIRL MADE IT EVEN MORE AMAZING. ❤️☺️ hdhsgssbdg. I SWEAR MY POOR VANI KI PHANKI WAALA HEART WAS TWIRLING AND GUSHING TOO. 

Just for you (totally me at the moment as well)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJl2xpehDwe/?igshid=19a9rgpme0qjk

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago
RaniZelda thumbnail

Random: Jai first says "woh sabko maar degi", and then later says "I killed Markaat"...while watching the ep I got the vibe that "woh maar degi" was referring to someone else (*pleasedontbeMeerapleasedontbeMeera*)...obvs Markaat can't kill anyone if she's "dead", so loophole or was Jai referring to someone else the first time around?

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

Random: Jai first says "woh sabko maar degi", and then later says "I killed Markaat"...while watching the ep I got the vibe that "woh maar degi" was referring to someone else (*pleasedontbeMeerapleasedontbeMeera*)...obvs Markaat can't kill anyone if she's "dead", so loophole or was Jai referring to someone else the first time around?

I was just thinking this 😆 I don’t get why meera said listen to him  really I don’t. Like she knows what he has done. She’s not that dumb. Also realised today banis vision linked to water and veer came true. The water she was going to give him could’ve killed him wah wah I bet the makers didn’t even realise that 🤣

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

I was just thinking this 😆 I don’t get why meera said listen to him  really I don’t. Like she knows what he has done. She’s not that dumb. Also realised today banis vision linked to water and veer came true. The water she was going to give him could’ve killed him wah wah I bet the makers didn’t even realise that 🤣

I have a feeling Meera is original markat 

RaniZelda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

I really hope Meera is not negative. I like her as Bani's support (and now Veer's), and jo bhi ho, she's her sister, and Bani needs her onside. Waise hi villains ki kami thodi na hai 🤪

LOL that paani-wala track seems so long ago now 😆 kahan we got our first proper hug back then, and kahan today we have twirling-shwirling and whatnot 😆 

RaniZelda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

*urghhhhhhhhhh* I hope not...but kya pata, ho sakta hain 😒

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

I mean in her other show she’s shown she can be negative but she doesn’t have that oomph for all of this. Also how can she be the sea gods child from a previous life and markaat makes no sense. It’s nonsense 😆 watch how the makers forget this and do what they want 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

I have a feeling next naagin season will be love between moon and naagin