Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Eloquent

TBH this entire fracas could have been avoided only if certain things had been maturely overlooked by some parties involved.

There are always going to be some comments you will love & some comments you will hate on SM. You are a celeb. You can choose to ignore the bad ones & not react.

Also, with each new show, there will be fan expectations of promotions of the show/new jodi. Again, in this profession, it is entirely expected to promote reel life. 

And FD wars aren't new. You always get a certain amount of hate directed at you, but you maturely ignore it.

This constant reacting to SM comments & the cascading set of reactions has put the focus entirely on them 🙄

If you're inviting focus on this aspect, ofcourse the entire world would oblige you 

Also reposting derogatory fan posts = not cool; not mature.

Maturity don't come with age, hopefully it comes with experience for atleast one person.. But other case is completely abnormal, narcissistic extraordinary case needing therapy.. you can't do anything but dissociate yourself..

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

@bold Who told🤣

Exactly....doubt this. Have my own theory ðŸ¤£

But anyways, in a year like 2020, must thank everyone involved, for providing a thoroughly entertaining package throughout. ðŸ¤£

Haven't laughed so much.

kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

@bold haha true.. He describes himself as a very patient guy.. But too much of patience is bad for health🤪

Lol, he thought patience bears sweet fruit, eh? But nothing works with crazy, sadly he had to learn it the hard way. 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

@bold - I didn't see these vile comments? Have they been removed? 🤔

@green - lol.....if its tolerating nonsense, it should be from both sides, not just one. Here one side is still doing all promotions for their show while other side was avoiding all such dangerous thoughts, till yday i.e. 🤭

Hypocrisy thou art.....🙄

@bold the post itself seems to be deleted🤣

It's so funny people are crying like "jiju ne didi ko dhokha diya" "jiju is a cassanova" "we hate Jiju".. blah blah🤣

kashev thumbnail

But anyways, in a year like 2020, must thank everyone involved, for providing a thoroughly entertaining package throughout. ðŸ¤£

Haven't laughed so much.

Ooh, Elo, would love to hear your theory! My alternate theory is no smoke without fire, but I thought that was probably just me over-theorizing. ðŸ¤£

Eloquent thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashev

Ooh, Elo, would love to hear your theory! My alternate theory is no smoke without fire, but I thought that was probably just me over-theorizing. ðŸ¤£

Thos theory originated from me ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ˆ

kashev thumbnail

@bold the post itself seems to be deleted🤣

It's so funny people are crying like "jiju ne didi ko dhokha diya" "jiju is a cassanova" "we hate Jiju".. blah blah🤣

@bold - and we get called delusional?! What even! ðŸ¤£

kashev thumbnail

Thos theory originated from me ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ˆ

Woah, you too! Glad I am not the only one here! ðŸ¤£

But my more realistic side says it might be a little far-fetched. ðŸ˜†

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Haven't laughed so much.

@bold According to the narrator of the story, neither of them has proposed EO but their friends told them "you both are more than friends" and thus they accepted it🤪 P.S entire story is narrated from just 1 side, no response from other side for 1 year😆

OMG.. the off-screen drama has provided too much entertainment last year more than all of my ITV experience ever🤣

Eloquent thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashev

Woah, you too! Glad I am not the only one here! ðŸ¤£

But my more realistic side says it might be a little far-fetched. ðŸ˜†

May be. Maybe not. 😂

There are reasons for this theory also ðŸ˜ˆ

PM-ed.