Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Loved the interview, she pretty much covered everything. Also, nice to see her acknowledge the lack of promotion. I guess the team does follow social media reactions. 

Also, good friends, huh? Not that we had any doubts after the SPA event, but thanks for confirming it, Saru! 😆

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashev

Loved the interview, she pretty much covered everything. Also, nice to see her acknowledge the lack of promotion. I guess the team does follow social media reactions. 

Also, good friends, huh? Not that we had any doubts after the SPA event, but thanks for confirming it, Saru! 😆

@bold More than confirmation, it's more like putting off the fire caused by SPA event🤣 She is trying to make fans believe that"they are good friends only, nothing more"😆

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlTalks

Yup, now they should start posting pics together and cross that barrier they keep between them.

FD deserves those offscreen pics and they very well know it ,phir bhi nai dete,maze lete hai Hamare 😕

Chalo wish fulfilled faster than expected😆🥳

Visible PROOF of this article has started coming in.. So happy independence day to YHC FD🤣

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Visible PROOF of this article has started coming in.. So happy independence day to YHC FD🤣

🤣

kashev thumbnail

Happy Independence Day indeed! 🤣🤣

Looking forward to a more happening (this time, the good one) 2021 now! 🥳

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Happy Independence Day indeed! 🤣🤣

Looking forward to a more happening (this time, the good one) 2021 now! 🥳

Hope the independence is long lasting😆 and we (and the man) has a happy happy new year ahead🥳

It's just sad the guy is being called all sort of disgusting names & character assassinated on SM just because he posted a reel with his co-stars & has been putting up with nonsense patiently for so long.. Hope new year help getting him (& us) rid of all toxicity 🙏🙏

kashev thumbnail

Hope the independence is long lasting😆 and we (and the man) has a happy happy new year ahead🥳

It's just sad the guy is being called all sort of disgusting names & character assassinated on SM just because he posted a reel with his co-stars & has been putting up with nonsense patiently for so long.. Hope new year help getting him (& us) rid of all toxicity 🙏🙏

@bold - yep, saw some of the comments, they were pretty vile. I don't understand why people tend to moral police about personal lives, it's their life at the end of the day and their choice. Period. If you don't like, don't follow them. And all this just because he posted a reel?! God!🤣 

Also, lesson for the future - don't put up with nonsense! It never helps in the long run. Anyway, like you said, hopefully, all of us can look forward to a happier new year leaving all the toxicity behind. 

Edited by kashev - 3 years ago
Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

@bold - yep, saw some of the comments, they were pretty vile. I don't understand why people tend to moral police about personal lives, it's their life at the end of the day and their choice. Period. If you don't like, don't follow them. And all this just because he posted a reel?! God!🤣 

Also, lesson for the future - don't put up with nonsense! It never helps in the long run. Anyway, like you said, hopefully, all of us can look forward to a happier new year leaving all the toxicity behind. 

@bold Not just because of reel I suppose..not liking EO post & the other side drama made some so called fans assume things & create mind-boggling theories. Anyway, the story is narrated only from 1 side,  he has never given an interview or done a live or talked about this friendship/relationship anywhere, so conveniently all blame goes ONLY to him whatever anyone does/says🤪

In any case, hate is constant for him, it's just a matter of whether it's from this FD or that FD😆 Just hoping things don't get messier & he deletes his insta like last time

Praying for a better, drama free 2021 for everyone.. People should let actors live their life & take their own decisions without poking nose in every damn thing.. If you don't like someone unfollow & move on.. what's with all the drama like they are our relative😵

kashev thumbnail

@bold Not just because of reel I suppose..not liking EO post & the other side drama made some so called fans assume things & create mind-boggling theories. Anyway, the story is narrated only from 1 side,  he has never given an interview or done a live or talked about this friendship/relationship anywhere, so conveniently all blame goes ONLY to him whatever anyone does/says🤪

In any case, hate is constant for him, it's just a matter of whether it's from this FD or that FD😆 Just hoping things don't get messier & he deletes his insta like last time

Praying for a better, drama free 2021 for everyone.. People should let actors live their life & take their own decisions without poking nose in every damn thing.. If you don't like someone unfollow & move on.. what's with all the drama like they are our relative😵

@bold - frankly, I refuse to see him as some sort of victim. This entire saga was pretty f-ed up and completely mismanaged. Ladka needs to speak up! Silence isn't always golden, especially when things are this murky. Rather it is taken as enablement and leads to more problematic behavior, as evidenced. And agar usse nahi ho raha for whatever reason (shy, not sm savvy, et al.), he needs to hire a PR. Celebrity hai, itna toh basic hai. 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

@bold - frankly, I refuse to see him as some sort of victim. This entire saga was pretty f-ed up and completely mismanaged. Ladka needs to speak up! Silence isn't always golden, especially when things are this murky. Rather it is taken as enablement and leads to more problematic behavior, as evidenced. And agar usse nahi ho raha for whatever reason (shy, not sm savvy, et al.), he needs to hire a PR. Celebrity hai, itna toh basic hai. 

He is at fault many time , but he get disproportionate amount of hate than what he do or not do.. Not everybody handles SM well and speaks on every issue on SM until it's absolutely necessary..We can't change that.. Every single word of celebrity on SM is judged.. so many are careful.. and reduce speaking much with experience in industry..But I also think he needs to hire a PR.. During GB days he had one I think (either individually or joint) .. However, that's just a suggestion..I'm fine if he don't want to use SM much too.. by now he is pretty immune to hate I suppose, so y waste money😆