Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

He is at fault many time , but he get disproportionate amount of hate than what he do or not do.. Not everybody handles SM well and speaks on every issue on SM until absolutely necessary..We can't change that.. So I also think he needs to hire a PR.. During GB days he had one I think (either individually or joint) .. But ya, that's just a suggestion..I'm fine if he don't want to use SM much too.. by now he is pretty immune to hate I suppose, so y waste money😆

Yeah, true - he gets hate from both FDs. But then again, he also gets a lot of love from both the FDs despite his 'Gopi Vahu' tendencies. Being a celebrity, both kinda go hand in hand. We can complain about people commenting about their lives, but let's face it, it's not gonna change anytime soon especially with the rise of sm where things can get very vitriolic very soon. Also, I don't think it's very healthy to get immune to hate. Rather, make everyone's lives easier and get a PR, dude! 😆 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashev

Yeah, true - he gets hate from both FDs. But then again, he also gets a lot of love from both the FDs despite his 'Gopi Vahu' tendencies. Being a celebrity, both kinda go hand in hand. We can complain about people commenting about their lives, but let's face it, it's not gonna change anytime soon especially with the rise of sm where things can get very vitriolic very soon. Also, I don't think it's very healthy to get immune to hate. Rather, make everyone's lives easier and get a PR, dude! 😆 

But PR can't manage fanwars & reduce hate😆 actors having a PR are also getting equal or more hate.. So it's part of their fame & job, they will get immune sooner or later.. 

It's just in this case he should just pick a side and stick with it.. There is no scope of pleasing both sides, so better chose hate from 1 side & live with it🤣 or win over haters with loveeee😆😏

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
kashev thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

But PR can't manage fanwars & reduce hate😆 actors having a PR are also getting equal or more hate.. So it's part of their fame & job, they will get immune sooner or later.. 

It's just in this case he should just pick a side and stick with it.. There is no scope of pleasing both sides, so better chose hate from 1 side & live with it🤣 or win over haters with loveeee😆😏

@red - true, it won't magically solve everything, but it will definitely make the problem less severe. 

@bold - damn, this reminds me of Pree during early MU man! 🤣 And I haaaated that phase! 

Haha, as cynical as I might sound, I do empathize - picking a side is probably easier said than done. Banda is in 'louuu' (allegedly) and on the other side, is the profession. Insaan kare toh kya kare? See, why this would be such a great script - the conflict is real! 

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

TBH this entire fracas could have been avoided only if certain things had been maturely overlooked by some parties involved.

There are always going to be some comments you will love & some comments you will hate on SM. You are a celeb. You can choose to ignore the bad ones & not react.

Also, with each new show, there will be fan expectations of promotions of the show/new jodi. Again, in this profession, it is entirely expected to promote reel life. 

And FD wars aren't new. You always get a certain amount of hate directed at you, but you maturely ignore it.

This constant reacting to SM comments & the cascading set of reactions has put the focus entirely on them 🙄

If you're inviting focus on this aspect, ofcourse the entire world would oblige you 

Also reposting derogatory fan posts = not cool; not mature.

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@bold - yep, saw some of the comments, they were pretty vile. I don't understand why people tend to moral police about personal lives, it's their life at the end of the day and their choice. Period. If you don't like, don't follow them. And all this just because he posted a reel?! God!🤣 

Also, lesson for the future - don't put up with nonsense! It never helps in the long run. Anyway, like you said, hopefully, all of us can look forward to a happier new year leaving all the toxicity behind. 

@bold - I didn't see these vile comments? Have they been removed? 🤔

@green - lol.....if its tolerating nonsense, it should be from both sides, not just one. Here one side is still doing all promotions for their show while other side was avoiding all such dangerous thoughts, till yday i.e. 🤭

Hypocrisy thou art.....🙄

kashev thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eloquent

TBH this entire fracas could have been avoided only if certain things had been maturely overlooked by some parties involved.

There are always going to be some comments you will love & some comments you will hate on SM. You are a celeb. You can choose to ignore the bad ones & not react.

Also, with each new show, there will be fan expectations of promotions of the show/new jodi. Again, in this profession, it is entirely expected to promote reel life. 

And FD wars aren't new. You always get a certain amount of hate directed at you, but you maturely ignore it.

This constant reacting to SM comments & the cascading set of reactions has put the focus entirely on them 🙄

If you're inviting focus on this aspect, ofcourse the entire world would oblige you 

Also reposting derogatory fan posts = not cool; not mature.

Totally with you on this! 

But the problem in this case is one of the parties involved is pretty much psychotic/immature/choose whichever label, and probably needs professional therapy. And when things go this out of hand that too publicly, people notice and comment, like you said. And it just goes on. Frankly, I think AQ should have gone ahead with that live with SL early on sometime in July/August, I think, even if someone else didn't come. Tab maturely address kar deta, toh yeh tamasha hi nahi banta. 

kashev thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eloquent

@bold - I didn't see these vile comments? Have they been removed? 🤔

@green - lol.....if its tolerating nonsense, it should be from both sides, not just one. Here one side is still doing all promotions for their show while other side was avoiding all such dangerous thoughts, till yday i.e. 🤭

Hypocrisy thou art.....🙄

@bold - probably, very much possible. Some even commented about Saru, as always. 🤢

@green - the hypocrisy along with the craziness has been evident for a long time now. But as they say, lou can be blind and people sometimes take a lot of time to see and accept the truth. Didn't you see even Sid pitching in for his so-called 'friend'? 🤣 I guess everyone cannot be as objective as our Pree - learns Akka is a con one fine day and the very next moment stops the akka jaap and wants to break her hand. 😆 Hopefully though, our boi has seen the light and if not, I hope he does soon if not for anything, at least for his career's sake. 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

@red - true, it won't magically solve everything, but it will definitely make the problem less severe. 

@bold - damn, this reminds me of Pree during early MU man! 🤣 And I haaaated that phase! 

Haha, as cynical as I might sound, I do empathize - picking a side is probably easier said than done. Banda is in 'louuu' (allegedly) and on the other side, is the profession. Insaan kare toh kya kare? See, why this would be such a great script - the conflict is real! 

@bold Who told🤣

kashev thumbnail

Arre, hence the 'allegedly' 🤣

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

@bold - probably, very much possible. Some even commented about Saru, as always. 🤢

@green - the hypocrisy along with the craziness has been evident for a long time now. But as they say, lou can be blind and people sometimes take a lot of time to see and accept the truth. Didn't you see even Sid pitching in for his so-called 'friend'? 🤣 I guess everyone cannot be as objective as our Pree - learns Akka is a con one fine day and the very next moment stops the akka jaap and wants to break her hand. 😆 Hopefully though, our boi has seen the light and if not, I hope he does soon if not for anything, at least for his career's sake. 

@bold haha true.. He describes himself as a very patient guy.. But too much of patience is bad for health🤪