PM-ed.

I like your reasons! ðŸ˜ˆ

Replied! ðŸ˜†

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

@bold the post itself seems to be deleted🤣

It's so funny people are crying like "jiju ne didi ko dhokha diya" "jiju is a cassanova" "we hate Jiju".. blah blah🤣

Special & separate laughter session for these comments ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Kaun hai yeh log....kahaan se aate hai ðŸ¤£

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eloquent

Special & separate laughter session for these comments ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Kaun hai yeh log....kahaan se aate hai ðŸ¤£

Oh.. there was more "jeeju will cry for life😭" "jeeju will rot in hell" "didi is so innocent & only loves😇, jiju is so ganda"😭

Rest I forgot but it was too much fun🤣.. Idk who these ppl are, but it's funny jiju is being abused on didi's romantic reel with onscreen partner.. Idk what logic that hypocrisy makes

bollyfangirl thumbnail

Hi! I'm new to the forum, but have been watching this show since March, so the offscreen and onscreen drama has been pretty interesting to me since I feel like it's been a constant. I'm pretty amused by the latest turn and the grand insta archive / delete which happened today. I'd be curious to also hear the theory ya'll have, but totally cool if you don't feel comfortable PMing.

Also, isn't the post being discussed deleted now?

On topic, I'm hoping we get more BTS / interviews. The show needs way more promotion and tbh they don't need to fake love or anything in interviews, they just need to be normal co-stars 

Edited by bollyfangirl - 3 years ago
kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bollyfangirl

Hi! I'm new to the forum, but have been watching this show since March, so the offscreen and onscreen drama has been pretty interesting to me since I feel like it's been a constant. I'm pretty amused by the latest turn and the grand insta archive / delete which happened today. I'd be curious to also hear the theory ya'll have, but totally cool if you don't feel comfortable PMing.

Also, isn't the post being discussed deleted now?

On topic, I'm hoping we get more BTS / interviews. The show needs way more promotion and tbh they don't need to fake love or anything in interviews, they just need to be normal co-stars 

Hey! Welcome to the forum! ðŸ¤—

Here, we never lack for entertainment - on and off screen, as you probably know! ðŸ¤£

@bold - same! Now that the ban has been lifted, I guess we can finally hope! ðŸ˜†

kashev thumbnail

Sorry, wrong post - moved to SPA thread.

Edited by kashev - 3 years ago
bollyfangirl thumbnail

Thanks, kashev!! :)

Lol yeah I've been a silent reader here and Twitter for a long while, so aware of the general dynamics of the fandom. I feel like the YHC fandom is significantly saner than Geet, IPK, DMG, and some other shows I used to follow back in the day. I believe that people in the fandom wouldn't be so caught up in it if they just acted normal even like Sid-Sargun do. In all honesty, people dating on a show especially if they're co-stars can get so messy (as we can see from a certain older show that comes up often in the YHC fandom), so I hope nobody from YHC set actually dates someone else on set including producers, etc.

Idk if anyone watched Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai when it aired, but YHC kinda reminds me of that on-screen and off-screen. I remember there was similarish off-screen drama there, though it was pre-social media, so it did not even close to what happens these days. Ekta should really make an Alt Balaji show that's AK vs AK style on the offscreen content she has from YHC ... I feel like it should be from Sid's POV bc it would be the most spicy lol. Would love to see Sid do some interviews and get some top web series role on Netflix / Prime or at least a main lead Balaji show - he seems professional, fun, and is a good actor who makes a character we should really hate, extremely lovable. I lowkey watch YHC because of him 1/2 the time!

Edited by bollyfangirl - 3 years ago
kashev thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyfangirl

Thanks, kashev!! :)

Lol yeah I've been a silent reader here and Twitter for a long while, so aware of the general dynamics of the fandom. I feel like the YHC fandom is significantly saner than Geet, IPK, DMG, and some other shows I used to follow back in the day. I believe that people in the fandom wouldn't be so caught up in it if they just acted normal even like Sid-Sargun do. In all honesty, people dating on a show especially if they're co-stars can get so messy (as we can see from a certain older show that comes up often in the YHC fandom), so I hope nobody from YHC set actually dates someone else on set including producers, etc.

Idk if anyone watched Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai when it aired, but YHC kinda reminds me of that on-screen and off-screen. I remember there was similarish off-screen drama there, though it was pre-social media, so it did not even close to what happens these days. Ekta should really make an Alt Balaji show that's AK vs AK style on the offscreen content she has from YHC ... I feel like it should be from Sid's POV bc it would be the most spicy lol. Would love to see Sid do some interviews and get some top web series role on Netflix / Prime or at least a main lead Balaji show - he seems professional, fun, and is a good actor who makes a character we should really hate, extremely lovable. I lowkey watch YHC because of him 1/2 the time!

Oh yeah, I remember KYPH - Angad was so good - the OG rockstar!  But I didn't know they had offscreen drama too. 

Yep, YHC fandom has been very sane and mature, considering the sh*t we had thrown at us for almost a year. And like you said, we just wanted normal co-star stuff, none of the crazy shipping like I have seen in other FDs. ðŸ˜†

Haha, the web-series idea sounds great! EK can actually pick it up - it has very dramatic content! ðŸ¤£