Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Reemz11

I don’t think that’s the real trigger tbh. It’s the fact that someone is still playing victim, via her brothers insta but there was also another FP which went. Then these troll posts.

I think everyone tries to ignore but when you have about 20-30 FPS going down, it hits hard. How do you keep ignoring without saying anything? Especially when the bringing them down is the main leads gf. Pages don’t go down just like that. 

Hear you. But, TRPs, trends & that best jodi tag's gonna hurt more. Spam the hashtag till nutcase posts are buried.

It seems even moar childish when a third person is getting so uptight TBH. 

But, admire Sargun's composure in all this. Not one reaction from her. She doesn't give an FF.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJtFp8el10k/?igshid=1dlvswvd7796o 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eloquent

Hear you. But, TRPs, trends & that best jodi tag's gonna hurt more. Spam the hashtag till nutcase posts are buried.

But, admire Sargun's composure in all this. Not one reaction from her. She doesn't give an FF.

My understanding of the entire issue is that the said person JUST NEED ATTENTION.. nothing else.. Her show has no fans, She alone or together with her BF jodi may have some 6-7 fans maximum😆 So as far as I see the major part of attention she gets is from YHC FD and she enjoys it.. that is why she keeps poking the FD during all major events.. and finds new ways to poke them until atleast some of them reacts & then play victim card.. She is not going to change the trashy behaviour, it's only us who can deprive her of what she wants by completely ignoring her..

I know going down of FPs are sad but until & unless we have solid proof of her involvement, we can't do anything / make a valid complaint..She knows that, that's why she is hitting were it hurts for the FD.. after this, she will find new way of poking fans to get a reaction.. I'm sure she is in the planning stage of next move, since our 250 epi is nearing..

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sargun has been fab no doubt! The contrast between the two women couldn’t be more palpable!

my heart goes out to the fanpages. Some of them went down 4 times. Too much to tolerate quietly at times.

The trends and popularity have hurt someone big time! It’s no coincidence that drama is created as soon as the fandom is happy! Never seen anything like this before! 

Eloquent thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

My understanding of the entire issue is that the said person JUST NEED ATTENTION.. nothing else.. Her show has no fans, She alone or together with her BF jodi may have some 6-7 fans maximum😆 So as far as I see the major part of attention she gets is from YHC FD and she enjoys it.. that is why she keeps poking the FD during all major events.. and finds new ways to poke them until atleast some of them reacts & then play victim card.. She is not going to change the trashy behaviour, it's only us who can deprive her of what she wants by completely ignoring her..

I know going down of FPs are sad but until & unless we have solid proof of her involvement, we can't do anything / make a valid complaint..She knows that, that's why she is hitting were it hurts for the FD.. after this, she will find new way of poking fans to get a reaction.. I'm sure she is in the planning stage of next move, since our 250 epi is nearing..

@bold - but then how will the webseries go on?? From where will I get my daily entertainment? 

Waiting for S04E07 ðŸ¤£

On a serious note, it's better to bury them in the yhc, rusha & AbrarGun hashtag everywhere. Responding will only give a chance to the trolls to play victim card. 

Eloquent thumbnail

Sargun has been fab no doubt! The contrast between the two women couldn’t be more palpable!

my heart goes out to the fanpages. Some of them went down 4 times. Too much to tolerate quietly at times.

The trends and popularity have hurt someone big time! It’s no coincidence that drama is created as soon as the fandom is happy! Never seen anything like this before! 

Actually pity the person TBH. Getting involved in such things 😸

Looking at the trending, SPA, new SBS segments, YHC getting popular enough to burn 🤪🤣

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

@bold - but then how will the webseries go on?? From where will I get my daily entertainment? 

Waiting for S04E07 ðŸ¤£

On a serious note, it's better to bury them in the yhc, rusha & AbrarGun hashtag everywhere. Responding will only give a chance to the trolls to play victim card

@bold Exactly😆

With more popularity of YHC & Abrargun she will burn to ashes herself + No attention from YHC FD too will lead to added meltdown.. We don't have to do anything else Other than hype our favourite & ignore useless people..

kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Oh wow, fps got taken down again - didn't know about this. Some people can really be pretty obsessive and from what I've gathered, it looks like the craziness shows no signs of stopping. Doesn't help that a celeb is propagating this, so makes the fight very unbalanced. 

The worst part is the people for whom the FD is fighting so much (barring a few) don't even bother to speak up. After all, fans do this out of love, they aren't REQUIRED to do it, just like some might argue that celebs aren't REQUIRED to speak up. Also, why exactly should the FD continue tolerating this? It's not as if the cast/crew love the FD - they barely recognize the trending efforts, no gratitude for the free ka marketing and promotion, don't bother engaging with the fans, no sharing of celebrations, no BTS, nothing, nada. They just do their job and act, for which they get paid. Nothing more than that. 

For what it's worth, I don't think anything is worth tolerating this harassment for, least of all a show whose cast/crew don't even know/care who you are or even bother to appreciate you. I say, let's just take a break, make the accounts private, and stay away from posting edits for a while.  Love and respect goes both ways. If celebs want love, they have to recognize it and learn how to give it back.

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Waiting for S04E07 ðŸ¤£

On a serious note, it's better to bury them in the yhc, rusha & AbrarGun hashtag everywhere. Responding will only give a chance to the trolls to play victim card. 

@bold S04E07 is live streaming now💃🤣

I think the episode frequency is approx 2 weeks.. so we can expect the next one around our 250 epi celebration and/or Valentine's special episode🤣🤣🤣

Eloquent thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

@bold S04E07 is live streaming now💃🤣

I think the episode frequency is approx 2 weeks.. so we can expect the next one around our 250 epi celebration and/or Valentine's special episode🤣🤣🤣

Bhai bhai bhai....🤣🤣🤣

Was just gonna post same thing 😂😂😂

I think this episode really packs a punch with such dramatic elements. Real story progression happenin

All da drama coming together for one helluva season finale.

Mark my words.

🤣🤣

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Bhai bhai bhai....🤣🤣🤣

Was just gonna post same thing 😂😂😂

I think this episode really packs a punch with such dramatic elements. Real story progression happenin

All da drama coming together for one helluva season finale.

Mark my words.

🤣🤣

Oh.. I just hope season finale comes atleast with episode 10🤣 The series is becoming repetitive, predictable & boring🤪

Before the finale I'm expecting some Valentine's romance😱😱😂