Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Your Never Too Old For Films Like Coolie No.1

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Your Never Too Old For Films Like Coolie No.1

Even today closing in on age 30 I was pointing and laughing for hours. Yes it’s regressive and derogatory. But come on it was for our enjoyment and its just a movie. 😆

Even disliking such movies make me a grown up let me remain a kid forever. 👶 🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

You’re never too old to like trash. It’s not about it being regressive, it’s more to do it being not funny. No it wasn’t fun, torture is never fun. This is humshakals level bad.

Everyone just do yourself a favor and watch the original.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The trailer was horrible, dancing on the songs bad, left was reviews, which are negative on all fronts.😆

Acting of everyone was thrashed😆, not even looks were appreciated

The premise is faulty for these times. The makers should have made changes as per today. Coolie is too fanciful for a rich city girl. They could have made Varun a peon in office or a driver. Something more in sync with today's times

And the maha bakwas of all: Varun saving the child  by running mid air and then on train top scene🤣

Most nonsensical ever

Note: I haven't watched this film and don't intend too

Edited by Jaitreya23 - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jaitreya23

The premise is faulty for these times. The makers should have made changes as per today. Coolie is too fanciful for a rich city girl. They could have made Varun a peon in office or a driver. Something more in sync with today's times

That premise wasn’t faulty if consume a Nerds Rope candy right before you watched 😆

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's the perfect timepass movie. Great cinema? No. Not even good cinema. But not Judwa2 or Humshakals levels of crassness and stupidity. Good for a few laughs if you switch off your brain.I'd been having that kind of a day. I'd say the humor is of Housefull 1 level.Terrible puns and overacting all round. Unfortunately everyone is having so much of a great time trashing the movie and the nepokids to look at it objectively.
Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: capricornrcks

It's the perfect timepass movie. Great cinema? No. Not even good cinema. But not Judwa2 or Humshakals levels of crassness and stupidity. Good for a few laughs if you switch off your brain.I'd been having that kind of a day. I'd say the humor is of Housefull 1 level.Terrible puns and overacting all round. Unfortunately everyone is having so much of a great time trashing the movie and the nepokids to look at it objectively.

Yes I’ve seen worse movies ( Drona for 1)

I stopped After Housefull 2 😆

I won’t say their not objective. I’ll say they need to get out of their own way. Stop thinking like your one foot in the grave already. Think like your a kid ❤️😆

Jaitreya23 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That premise wasn’t faulty if consume a Nerds Rope candy right before you watched 😆

I never said that previous premise was ok😆 David- Govinda are mass entertainers but that doesn't mean completely nonsensical and garbage. Karishma was a village girl and not much educated. Govinda was street smart and resourceful.There was some relevance wrt to those times what they showed as it held some credence.

During these social media times it's irrational for a rich city girl to fall in love with coolie. She would probably date on tinder in New York or London

BTW have you ever seen a coolie?😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jaitreya23

During these social media times it's irrational for a rich city girl to fall in love with coolie. She would probably date on tinder in New York or London

During times it’s difficult for a woman to fall for a reformed serial killer.  But I still Stan that ship on my daily daytime serials 😆

It’s entertainment 

No never saw Govindas coolie or Big B Coolie

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Not  judging your likings at all. But if I am finishing off a movie in 30 minutes (which felt like forever), I would rather want my kid inside to watch something worth investing my time. 

Sara was beyond bland. Varun over compensated for her by his OTT govinda mimicry. 

May be it's just my taste but I was cringing half of the time than smiling. It wasn't even silly. It was not worth any of my emotions 🤢

And Varun and sara both, are capable of giving really good films with Badlapur and kedarnath in their goodies. So it was a much much disappointment. 

They do have a chemistry though. I hope they come back with some good script which I think bollywood is running short of lately. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

During times it’s difficult for a woman to fall for a reformed serial killer.  But I still Stan that ship on my daily daytime serials 😆

It’s entertainment 

No never saw Govindas coolie or Big B Coolie

😆in this film they are horrible, may be better luck next time.

🤣🤣you are funny. I meant a real coolie as in person doing this work.

Amitabh got iconic status when he got hurt during its shoot and Govinda did comedy very well.

Watch Govinda's, even fee scenes, you will enjoy it.