Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

even_odds thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I still don't get what they saw in the CCTV footage. Did Aangre not see both Kabir and Riddhima? Why didn't he ever question Riddhima's involvement with Ragini?

More than arseholes, they're big dumbasses. It was their idea to bring Riddhima into that house permanently. So if you look at it, jo bhi kaand hua hai, inn dono ki vajah se hi hua hai. Vansh's obsession, and Aangre's blind loyalty - that's what's going to drown them both one day. Maybe Vansh more so than Aangre since literally nothing ever happens to that dude.

Ah yes, totally. 

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loll, we're already putting Vansh under the ringer. Might as well do the same to her. Cuz she ain't as innocent as she makes herself to be.

I don't see how that's separate from her being in love with Kabir? Kabir promised her safety, security, respect, and a world of love. Yes, Kabir had lied about his job, but it's still a noble occupation. An officer of the law, being tasked to protect and serve the nation. Vansh? What exactly does he do? Make shady ass deals by smuggling gold and diamonds, and feel the need to take guns to business meetings? Given both their lies, she would have still chosen Kabir because he was the safer choice. And I don't wanna hear how being safe is boring. Being safe means you're alive to enjoy life.

It's unfortunate that Kabir ended up being money hungry and obsessed with Vansh instead.

And then he expects others to be truthful to him. Well sorry Vansh, but not everyone is like Aangre. smiley29

That's what I'm afraid. Unfortunately, ITV doesn't know where to draw the lines when it comes to these anti heroes. They'll show them doing the most despicable of things and then label it off as it being "grey". So far Vansh has been in those murky waters which is fine.

It's alright this year. There hasn't been a lot of snowfall and the weather hasn't dipped down into the -20s or anything, so that's good.

True, both men has their pros and cons. Honestly I’m telling you, I started watching this show after the shootout. So I’ve never really been a fan of Ridhbir. And I have this hard line that whenever a character is married, I can’t tolerate a third person. Even if that person is the one asking them to get married. Even when I read novels, I avoid those kinds. That’s why in that sense, I’m a Riansh fan through and through. But like you side, in ITV doesn’t know where to draw the line on being an anti hero. They will let him do anything and everything he pleases, without thinking of what the message it would send to people all over the world. Yes it’s entertainment and we shouldn’t take anything seriously. But even a little, the show would impact someone for sure. 

As for Riddhima,it’s such a shame that the 2 men she got entangled with, turned out as crazy as each other. Yeah Kabir might be an officer, but a dirty cop is no different than a criminal. Which is what Vansh is. It’s so sad, that the love she had is tainted. Yes she may not be as good as she believes, but we know the love she has is pure. She just wanted to give and receive love. And being put it these types of situations, will fck her up. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Payalshoni

Really liked this  you're awesomecan you continue this just a short OS or something where vansh/Vihaan knows ridhu's  emotion and all these thoughts about women with no morals.  make him atleast hurt or angry I want him hurt for this my poor ridhu😭

Thanks!

I'll think about it. There's not much that ViVa could do to make her feel better. The damage/pain he inflicted on her is far too great.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Yeah, that's just absurd with whole timeline & sudden flip mode of Vansh being considered as a murderer. She's thinking from her perspective and that's a flaw developed up by botching up the characterization, TBH. 

I feel Riddhima herself needs to understand & stop being emotional, TBH because she's not kid who can't comprehend which I don't know why the writers aren't showing this.  He gave her direction which is nice to see but ultimately, she can learn herself with him supporting/motivating her. The way the writing is practically showing that she depends on Vansh/Vihaan or if he plans to come with another alter ego of good knows what 🤪for mental support. Like, can't she think w/ a sane mind for once? 

Honestly speaking, the execution of aggressive romance is what needs to be corrected. If it goes overboard, then it's a terrible execution indeed.

Yeahh, I mean if it was her just acting on her thoughts/intuitions then fine, whatever. But fricking dreams?? Just how terrified is this woman that she acts on something she imagined, that too in full day time.

Yes! The biggest pet peeve of mine is when she's called a bachi. Idk if she's called that because of her short height, she looks cute or what, but she is NOT a fcking kid. She's a grown ass woman and should behave like one. Vansh has been pointing out her mistakes long before he took on the identity of Vihaan, and she STILL doesn't learn. She STILL cannot see how wrong she is. The one thing that used to piss me off so much in the earlier episodes were her hypocritical back handed comments to Vansh about loyalty, and honesty. Like woman, you can't be preaching about all this when you're doing the EXACT opposite.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Gur , how can you write so well . It was so so awesome , the way you penned down Riddhima turmoil of emotions 👍🏼, Simply amazing Gur , I loved it ❤️. It was perfect . 

Aww, thank you so much Nita!!

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

True, both men has their pros and cons. Honestly I’m telling you, I started watching this show after the shootout. So I’ve never really been a fan of Ridhbir. And I have this hard line that whenever a character is married, I can’t tolerate a third person. Even if that person is the one asking them to get married. Even when I read novels, I avoid those kinds. That’s why in that sense, I’m a Riansh fan through and through. But like you side, in ITV doesn’t know where to draw the line on being an anti hero. They will let him do anything and everything he pleases, without thinking of what the message it would send to people all over the world. Yes it’s entertainment and we shouldn’t take anything seriously. But even a little, the show would impact someone for sure. 

As for Riddhima,it’s such a shame that the 2 men she got entangled with, turned out as crazy as each other. Yeah Kabir might be an officer, but a dirty cop is no different than a criminal. Which is what Vansh is. It’s so sad, that the love she had is tainted. Yes she may not be as good as she believes, but we know the love she has is pure. She just wanted to give and receive love. And being put it these types of situations, will fck her up.

I watched it from the beginning and I still wasn't a huge fan of them. They never gave us enough meaningful scenes between them, and they were always so lovey dovey with each other. It was like eating sugar. Itna zyaada fluff mujhse hazam nahi hota. 😆

Agreed! There have even been cases where men have cited that everything they know about romance comes from the Bollywood films they watch, and we all know how misogynistic and toxic they can be. And with the whole Kabir Singh debacle, it's even scarier.

Again, agreed! They could have made the show really intense with the concept of a criminal vs a corrupt police officer but they just failed along the way. Kabir never could match up to the intensity of Vansh.

Hanyshah thumbnail

I watched it from the beginning and I still wasn't a huge fan of them. They never gave us enough meaningful scenes between them, and they were always so lovey dovey with each other. It was like eating sugar. Itna zyaada fluff mujhse hazam nahi hota. 😆

Agreed! There have even been cases where men have cited that everything they know about romance comes from the Bollywood films they watch, and we all know how misogynistic and toxic they can be. And with the whole Kabir Singh debacle, it's even scarier.

Again, agreed! They could have made the show really intense with the concept of a criminal vs a corrupt police officer but they just failed along the way. Kabir never could match up to the intensity of Vansh.

Omg yes ! With the promo at the beginning, I LEGIT thought that it was a Criminal vs Dirty Cop show. But jab pata chala, that Kabir was Anu’s son. It turned into the typical Sauteli Ma drama. And then with AnuRid logging heada, it turned again into typical Saas-Bahu drama ! 

Yeah, I did see snippets of Ridhbir and I can’t take it either. Maybe I’m to jaded to accept those sweet sweet scenes. I just thought it look superficial. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Omg yes ! With the promo at the beginning, I LEGIT thought that it was a Criminal vs Dirty Cop show. But jab pata chala, that Kabir was Anu’s son. It turned into the typical Sauteli Ma drama. And then with AnuRid logging heada, it turned again into typical Saas-Bahu drama ! 

Yeah, I did see snippets of Ridhbir and I can’t take it either. Maybe I’m to jaded to accept those sweet sweet scenes. I just thought it look superficial.

Ufh! Every time I see those initial promos, I still get goosebumps from just how freaking intense they are. They lost the grip during the shootout episodes. Kabir being AP's son was a major let down. She could have brought Kabir in at any time after Ajay's death. She could have spoken to Vansh in private, and he would have happily brought Kabir in because of how indebted he feels towards AP. But no, they just had to go this round about way, and for what? Money? That's such a weak motive.

They were too sweet, but it kinda worked. Kabir created this overly fantastical dreamland for Riddhima, and she just gulped it up. Vansh on the other hand, was the greatest juxtaposition to it because of the dark and bitter life he lives. He's far more raw and real because he has seen just how vile human beings can be. Heck, he's had to go down some dark paths himself to be who he is today. Riddhima in a way, needed Vansh in her life so that she can break out of her little bubble and start seeing humans for who they really are.

Not saying she deserves all the hurt and anguish she got. But she did need to see another perspective on life that she was blinded to before.

Hanyshah thumbnail

Ufh! Every time I see those initial promos, I still get goosebumps from just how freaking intense they are. They lost the grip during the shootout episodes. Kabir being AP's son was a major let down. She could have brought Kabir in at any time after Ajay's death. She could have spoken to Vansh in private, and he would have happily brought Kabir in because of how indebted he feels towards AP. But no, they just had to go this round about way, and for what? Money? That's such a weak motive.

They were too sweet, but it kinda worked. Kabir created this overly fantastical dreamland for Riddhima, and she just gulped it up. Vansh on the other hand, was the greatest juxtaposition to it because of the dark and bitter life he lives. He's far more raw and real because he has seen just how vile human beings can be. Heck, he's had to go down some dark paths himself to be who he is today. Riddhima in a way, needed Vansh in her life so that she can break out of her little bubble and start seeing humans for who they really are.

Not saying she deserves all the hurt and anguish she got. But she did need to see another perspective on life that she was blinded to before.

Yeeeess ! I still save those purane promos in my insta !! They were so intense ! How Riddhima was twirled by Kabir and suddenly landed in Vansh’s arms. Ufff, kitna maza hai ! 

But then ! She got shot ! By her Saas ! What the heell ! I think don’t know how to make Vansh again trust Riddhima at that time and they were in a rush also for TRP during lockdown. But it could’ve just been Kabir being a dirty cop. They could’ve maybe make Kabir hate Vansh for ANY OTHER REASON! 

But they made him hate Vansh because Vansh stole his mom ? The heellll ? I don’t know man, logically speaking, if Anu really loved Kabir from the start, she could’ve done ever In her power to convince her husband and then step son to accept Kabir. But here she fills Kabir’s head with sweet nothings, with promises of wealth THAT’S NOT EVEN HIS, and she left in an orphanage to live a life of luxury as a big Khandaan’s bahu ? Really ? Shame to call her as a mom. 

I agree, Riddhima is too naive and trusting of people. So she needs someone like Vansh to balance her out. He teaches her that not all people can be trusted at the same time protecting her from the cruel world. And for Vansh, Riddhima teaches him that not all love is bad, and that he doesn’t need to be all angry all the time. They need each other to balance the other out. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yeahh, I mean if it was her just acting on her thoughts/intuitions then fine, whatever. But fricking dreams?? Just how terrified is this woman that she acts on something she imagined, that too in full day time.

Yes! The biggest pet peeve of mine is when she's called a bachi. Idk if she's called that because of her short height, she looks cute or what, but she is NOT a fcking kid. She's a grown ass woman and should behave like one. Vansh has been pointing out her mistakes long before he took on the identity of Vihaan, and she STILL doesn't learn. She STILL cannot see how wrong she is. The one thing that used to piss me off so much in the earlier episodes were her hypocritical back handed comments to Vansh about loyalty, and honesty. Like woman, you can't be preaching about all this when you're doing the EXACT opposite.

Correct. It just will friggin insinuate to the audience that her character is basically caricatured. IDK who is writing the plot/characterization (looks like it is male writers) but I've always seen possible potential FLs get butchered with passing episodes with repetitive characteristics. 

Exactly, her opinion on trust towards Vihaan would irritate one. Like, fine she's had a rough background to start off and has certain flaws but did she ever try to retrospect over those flaws?