Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

People keep saying he is toughening her up. To mold her into the potential Queen that he saw her as. But at the same time, the heart is still hurt. So what path did he choose to punish her ? By torturing her with the memories of her late husband. It sick and twisted but he is enjoying it. She only gained pain and humiliation. 

Yeah man, that’s one thing I couldn’t figure out. Why didn’t he change his approach ? When he knew damn well, his wife is the type to lash out at any threat. She might get scared, but when she believes what she doing is right, she fights back. And every time she does, he gets angry and questions her intentions. Can you see the cycle here ? He himself said, kabhi pyaar se mangi, to jaan bhi de dete. So why not stand with your words ? Such hypocrisy and double standards. 

Have you seen todays episode though ? There’s a scene where Kabir asked Riddhima about their date, and he says from the houses windows, anybody can see. Now I’m thinking that the dance he forced on her, was for the sake of people watching them also. I’m hoping that’s the case as it would explain a little bit of why he was so hellbent on seducing her after just explaining to her about being Vansh’s humshakal.

And another thing, today at the zipper scene. He didn’t even act as Vihaan anymore. He was fully Vansh with Riddhima. Was he so confident that his wife believes him to be Vihaan that he didn't feel the need to act anymore ? But the look on Riddhima’s face, it made me feel like she knew already. Like she knew in her gut this was her husband. But she just can’t seem to figure out why he is doing this to her. Her face showed her pain, her confusion, her vulnerability. 

I’m sorry for spoiling it to you if you haven’t seen it, but I’m just so excited to discuss with you what I’ve seen ♥️♥️

Idk what kind of Queen people expect her to be. Heck, I don't get she's expected to be something that she's not. She never asked to be a part of Vansh's life. She was forced into it. When she fell in love with him, she didn't want her man to be someone nefarious who is surrounded by death and destruction all the time. She just wants someone who would respect, and love her. Why is it so hard for her to get this?

He's the biggest hypocrite out there. Riddhima has literally approached him with love, and politeness so many times and yet he was the one who pushed her aside each time. Fck his life, how about the simple truth about Ragini? Why couldn't he just tell her that? Or was it deemed more valuable than his life?

No, I haven't watched it yet. It won't be available to me until night. Either way, I have a feeling I'm going to be even more pissed off with him than I already am today.

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Idk what kind of Queen people expect her to be. Heck, I don't get she's expected to be something that she's not. She never asked to be a part of Vansh's life. She was forced into it. When she fell in love with him, she didn't want her man to be someone nefarious who is surrounded by death and destruction all the time. She just wants someone who would respect, and love her. Why is it so hard for her to get this?

He's the biggest hypocrite out there. Riddhima has literally approached him with love, and politeness so many times and yet he was the one who pushed her aside each time. Fck his life, how about the simple truth about Ragini? Why couldn't he just tell her that? Or was it deemed more valuable than his life?

No, I haven't watched it yet. It won't be available to me until night. Either way, I have a feeling I'm going to be even more pissed off with him than I already am today.

I don’t know man, why is it so hard for her to get the simple life she wanted. Just because she made a mistake in trusting Kabir, her whole life is changed. It’s just how the story goes I guess. And about Ragini, he didn’t want to tell her then because he still thought she was a spy right ? But did he ever ask her why she wanted to know about Ragini so bad ? And anytime she mentions that name, he would go ballistic. How was she suppose to know that he was protecting Ragini ? He’s actually the most emotional fool of all. If one is intelligent, they would find out the whole truth. But here, with a half cut cctv video (WHICH I AM STILL BITTER ABOUT) from his sister who he KNOWS hates his wife, and he takes it as truth. What the hell ? In anger (which is an emotion)c he lay judgement that Riddhima is guilty. Without any trials or anything. At that my friend, is why he is such a stupid emotional fool 😂

Yes, you might be more pissed of at him more after the episode. But the precap for tomorrow looks promising. At least I know it calmed my nerves a little bit. Sorry again for spoiling it for you !! 

Ps; where are you from actually ? I’m from Malaysia and we’re 2 and half hours early than India ☺️

asmaanixx thumbnail

I don’t know man, why is it so hard for her to get the simple life she wanted. Just because she made a mistake in trusting Kabir, her whole life is changed. It’s just how the story goes I guess. And about Ragini, he didn’t want to tell her then because he still thought she was a spy right ? But did he ever ask her why she wanted to know about Ragini so bad ? And anytime she mentions that name, he would go ballistic. How was she suppose to know that he was protecting Ragini ? He’s actually the most emotional fool of all. If one is intelligent, they would find out the whole truth. But here, with a half cut cctv video (WHICH I AM STILL BITTER ABOUT) from his sister who he KNOWS hates his wife, and he takes it as truth. What the hell ? In anger (which is an emotion)c he lay judgement that Riddhima is guilty. Without any trials or anything. At that my friend, is why he is such a stupid emotional fool 😂

Yes, you might be more pissed of at him more after the episode. But the precap for tomorrow looks promising. At least I know it calmed my nerves a little bit. Sorry again for spoiling it for you !! 

Ps; where are you from actually ? I’m from Malaysia and we’re 2 and half hours early than India ☺️

Idk what the hell Kabir did that made her fall in love with him to the point of madness. She literally gave up everything for him and then two months later she was Kabir who?

He knew Riddhima was a spy from the very beginning. All he had to do was tell her the absolute truth and that would have gotten her off his back. Ragini is his gold digging ex wife who ended up getting shot, that's it. Riddhima is an emotional woman right? So play to her emotions and make her believe a heart wrenching story and she'll back off herself. But nooooo. He just had to play all these stupid games and further convince her that he's a murderer.

If Riddhima is filled with too much love and compassion, then Vansh lacks it. He's filled with contempt and a volcanic temper that brings everything down with him.

I have a feeling I'm going to be a little pissed at him until the truth doesn't come out. There are certain things I can allow cuz it fits with his whole anti hero persona, but there are others that are an absolute no.

I'm from Canada. So almost 10ish hours behind India?

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Idk what the hell Kabir did that made her fall in love with him to the point of madness. She literally gave up everything for him and then two months later she was Kabir who?

He knew Riddhima was a spy from the very beginning. All he had to do was tell her the absolute truth and that would have gotten her off his back. Ragini is his gold digging ex wife who ended up getting shot, that's it. Riddhima is an emotional woman right? So play to her emotions and make her believe a heart wrenching story and she'll back off herself. But nooooo. He just had to play all these stupid games and further convince her that he's a murderer.

If Riddhima is filled with too much love and compassion, then Vansh lacks it. He's filled with contempt and a volcanic temper that brings everything down with him.

I have a feeling I'm going to be a little pissed at him until the truth doesn't come out. There are certain things I can allow cuz it fits with his whole anti hero persona, but there are others that are an absolute no.

I'm from Canada. So almost 10ish hours behind India?

Right right ? I don’t want to bash her character but how easily did she fall out of 2 years worth of love. In 2 months 😂

The only consolation I can think of is that, she was never really in love with Kabir, but only in love with the future her weaved for her. A promise of a life full of love, of building her own family. Of companionship. I can say with 100% certainty, if she met Vansh first and he was half as charming as he were when he took care of her after the shootout, she would’ve fallen head over heels for him too. I’m just saying.

That’s his problem. Because of his trust issues, he doesn’t believe anyone will tell the truth if not under pressure. He believes that only fear and helplessness will bring out the truth from anyone, more so a person he believes as a traitor. 

I think he’s just bored. 😂 

He never had a chance to play these games as before nobody had the courage to challenge his authority. And here Riddhima does it effortlessly, again and again. And boredom makes you do stupid things 😂

Yeah, I just hope the makers don’t make him cross too much of the limit that people starts to hate his character. A little dark and sinister is cute, but being borderline cruel is just a no no to women all over the world. 

Oh Canada ! It’s winter, is it very cold there ? (stupid question I know, but I’ve lived in winter weather before 😂)

asmaanixx thumbnail

Right right ? I don’t want to bash her character but how easily did she fall out of 2 years worth of love. In 2 months 😂

The only consolation I can think of is that, she was never really in love with Kabir, but only in love with the future her weaved for her. A promise of a life full of love, of building her own family. Of companionship. I can say with 100% certainty, if she met Vansh first and he was half as charming as he were when he took care of her after the shootout, she would’ve fallen head over heels for him too. I’m just saying.

That’s his problem. Because of his trust issues, he doesn’t believe anyone will tell the truth if not under pressure. He believes that only fear and helplessness will bring out the truth from anyone, more so a person he believes as a traitor. 

I think he’s just bored. 😂 

He never had a chance to play these games as before nobody had the courage to challenge his authority. And here Riddhima does it effortlessly, again and again. And boredom makes you do stupid things 😂

Yeah, I just hope the makers don’t make him cross too much of the limit that people starts to hate his character. A little dark and sinister is cute, but being borderline cruel is just a no no to women all over the world. 

Oh Canada ! It’s winter, is it very cold there ? (stupid question I know, but I’ve lived in winter weather before 😂)

Loll, we're already putting Vansh under the ringer. Might as well do the same to her. Cuz she ain't as innocent as she makes herself to be.

I don't see how that's separate from her being in love with Kabir? Kabir promised her safety, security, respect, and a world of love. Yes, Kabir had lied about his job, but it's still a noble occupation. An officer of the law, being tasked to protect and serve the nation. Vansh? What exactly does he do? Make shady ass deals by smuggling gold and diamonds, and feel the need to take guns to business meetings? Given both their lies, she would have still chosen Kabir because he was the safer choice. And I don't wanna hear how being safe is boring. Being safe means you're alive to enjoy life.

It's unfortunate that Kabir ended up being money hungry and obsessed with Vansh instead.

And then he expects others to be truthful to him. Well sorry Vansh, but not everyone is like Aangre. smiley29

That's what I'm afraid. Unfortunately, ITV doesn't know where to draw the lines when it comes to these anti heroes. They'll show them doing the most despicable of things and then label it off as it being "grey". So far Vansh has been in those murky waters which is fine.

It's alright this year. There hasn't been a lot of snowfall and the weather hasn't dipped down into the -20s or anything, so that's good.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Idk Hany. I guess I'm just tapping into the wrong emotions lately. 🤔

I understand what you mean by her not changing, but she needs to if she wants to deal with Raisinghanias. These people aren't the kind who will value her sentiments. They're vicious, manipulative, and extremely selfish. Riddhima can't survive with these kind of people around her with the type of personality and characteristics that she has right now. She needs to toughen up. However, with complete strangers, or literally anyone who isn't a Raisinghania, she can be her true self. No one would ever want to harm her in the way that this household has.

Kabir's love may have been selfish, but I can guarantee you he never harmed Riddhima in the way that Vansh has. In those two years he was with her, he never raised his finger against her let alone try to choke to death. Vansh on the other hand, has been abusive towards her in many different ways: physically, emotionally, and now the worst kind - mentally. I'm not condoning what Kabir did because that was wrong as well, but he never harmed her in the way Vansh has, and is continuing to do.

One thing I don't clearly understand is the timeline for this show. I have no idea just how much time has actually passed between Vansh's "death" to when she met Vihaan to when he came home to how long he has been home. This confusion is making it harder for me to understand what her grieving process is like. Or at the very least, how much time she has had to mourn Vansh.

As for the grief fck, I agree. And I'm pretty sure ViVa knows this really well too, and it's why he's constantly going after Riddhu sexually like that. Just purposely reminding her of her dead husband so that she's emotionally tortured. It's just so sick. He can take all the pleasures that he wants from touching her, but what is she left? A heavy, broken heart? Give me a break.

Based on this description, I can observe that it is track  common in ITV --- ML exerting force on the FL irrespective of the route, and the FL is shown as someone who allows the torture on her to be applied. I'm not watching the show just skimming through these updates today from these posts. 

Thr timeline part had me chuckling. 🤪 Like, it is chat mangni pat biyah but, instead it is chat maut pat backup.😆Also, the sexual exploitation of Riddhima just cringes one like, sure she deceived him but why is he stooping to even lower level by exploiting her for his pleasure? Is she some toy to be played with?

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Based on this description, I can observe that it is track  common in ITV --- ML exerting force on the FL irrespective of the route, and the FL is shown as someone who allows the torture on her to be applied. I'm not watching the show just skimming through these updates today from these posts. 

Thr timeline part had me chuckling. 🤪 Like, it is chat mangni pat biyah but, instead it is chat maut pat backup.😆Also, the sexual exploitation of Riddhima just cringes one like, sure she deceived him but why is he stooping to even lower level by exploiting her for his pleasure? Is she some toy to be played with?

Yeahh, and unfortunately no matter how tired we are of this and want something different, it just won't happen.

Honestly! I think during Vansh's comeback scene, they had mentioned two different timelines within the same scene!

I think Vansh wants her to stop being so goddamn emotional, and start thinking things through first. Which I agree with because this girl would perceive her dreams to be the only valid truth and would according to them. I mean, after weeks of believing Vansh isn't capable of murder, she has one dream where he shoots Ragini, and all of a sudden she's convinced that he's a monster. Like what?? 🤔

But his own emotions, or I guess hormones, are getting in the way because he just can't stop himself from touching her. Like, the dude would find literally any and every reason to be near her. 😆

That being said, innocent flirting is one thing and grabbing her aggressively against her will is another. But if it's consensual from Riddhima's side, then that's a different matter.

Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really liked this  you're awesomecan you continue this just a short OS or something where vansh/Vihaan knows ridhu's  emotion and all these thoughts about women with no morals.  make him atleast hurt or angry I want him hurt for this my poor ridhu😭

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yeahh, and unfortunately no matter how tired we are of this and want something different, it just won't happen.

Honestly! I think during Vansh's comeback scene, they had mentioned two different timelines within the same scene!

I think Vansh wants her to stop being so goddamn emotional, and start thinking things through first. Which I agree with because this girl would perceive her dreams to be the only valid truth and would according to them. I mean, after weeks of believing Vansh isn't capable of murder, she has one dream where he shoots Ragini, and all of a sudden she's convinced that he's a monster. Like what?? 🤔

But his own emotions, or I guess hormones, are getting in the way because he just can't stop himself from touching her. Like, the dude would find literally any and every reason to be near her. 😆

That being said, innocent flirting is one thing and grabbing her aggressively against her will is another. But if it's consensual from Riddhima's side, then that's a different matter.

Yeah, that's just absurd with whole timeline & sudden flip mode of Vansh being considered as a murderer. She's thinking from her perspective and that's a flaw developed up by botching up the characterization, TBH. 

I feel Riddhima herself needs to understand & stop being emotional, TBH because she's not kid who can't comprehend which I don't know why the writers aren't showing this.  He gave her direction which is nice to see but ultimately, she can learn herself with him supporting/motivating her. The way the writing is practically showing that she depends on Vansh/Vihaan or if he plans to come with another alter ego of good knows what 🤪for mental support. Like, can't she think w/ a sane mind for once? 

Honestly speaking, the execution of aggressive romance is what needs to be corrected. If it goes overboard, then it's a terrible execution indeed. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Gur , how can you write so well . It was so so awesome , the way you penned down Riddhima turmoil of emotions 👍🏼, Simply amazing Gur , I loved it ❤️. It was perfect .