Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I have no idea who she is, how she is as an actor etc. so I'm neutral about it. I hope her role is good, but I don't want it to overshadow all the other characters. As it is they're being given nothing to do. Oh gosh, the most awkward is when Riansh are dancing and rest of the family are literally just standing there and watching. It's just... Idk how to describe it. Yahan Riansh ki sexual tension bar rahi hai aur wahan puri family free of cost se thaad rahi hai. 😂😂😂

Lmao, add in Siya into the mix aur Vansh Raisinghania ka anth ho jayega. 🤣🤣

Loll, I'm tired of all these dreams man. Can Riddhu ever dream of something good like KC again? Jab dekho maut ke sapne dekhti rehti hai.

IV’s been saying her she’s the new Baddie. Here’s hoping she’s not here as a typical sautan. But if she is, maybe this time we will get to see Riddhu’s junoon. But in keeping with her character, they made her into this bechari bahu type. But often times, those types can house a sort of obsession in their selves that people don’t know. Like when Helly became Kainaat. She brought obsession to another level, and her character at the beginning was supposed to be the obedient, docile and good daughter. 

Omg right ! It was so awkward whenever they have a romantic dance and the family was in a circle around them 😂

I’m like, whyyyy ?!! Even I became one of the fam members rolling my eyes not being able to enjoy their dance. Like Vansh singing Ae Dil Hai Mushkil to his wife AT HIS SISTERS BABY SHOWER. Why tho ? 😂

Hahahahah, they would’ve made the best team ! With Siya being the fun one, Ishani being the crazy one and Riddhima getting dragged along. They will drive Vansh CRAZYY. 

Areey, don’t say that !! Anytime she dreams of something bad, only good things happen ! When she dreamt of something good, bad things happened after that ! 😂

Pikaachuu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm crying😭😭😭

This pinches me somewhere.... Both don't deserve this pain especially riddhimaa... i can't see her so vulnerable. Your writing is amazing..  truly u deserve all the appreciation 👍🏼

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pikaachuu

I'm crying😭😭😭

This pinches me somewhere.... Both don't deserve this pain especially riddhimaa... i can't see her so vulnerable. Your writing is amazing..  truly u deserve all the appreciation 👍🏼

Thanks Pikachu. ❤️

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Pikachu. ❤️

Gurrrrrrr 🤗

Please check pm🙈😂

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Gurrrrrrr 🤗

Please check pm🙈😂

Sofna!! 🤗

I did!

I saw the little portion you sent me but without the context, I have no idea what's going on. 😆

Will have to start watching the show soon. :P

Sofna thumbnail

Sofna!! 🤗

I did!

I saw the little portion you sent me but without the context, I have no idea what's going on. 😆

Will have to start watching the show soon. :P

Just read the caption under the video - it'll give you story outline. All the fantasies hopes and wishes you had for immj2 will be fulfilled and MORE😈🤬...☺️🤣

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1pzFcohoumk&t=3841s

asmaanixx thumbnail

Just read the caption under the video - it'll give you story outline. All the fantasies hopes and wishes you had for immj2 will be fulfilled and MORE😈🤬...☺️🤣

Am definitely interested now!

I hope it's a finite series.

Sofna thumbnail

Am definitely interested now!

I hope it's a finite series.

Although it's a daily there's no more than 300 episodes I think. It's airing right now..today is the 84th episode 😛

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdJQOlFMWl/?igshid=nvx0w4jjh4jd

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdw3H4F9lY/?igshid=1rcklv8myck68

asmaanixx thumbnail

Although it's a daily there's no more than 300 episodes I think. It's airing right now..today is the 84th episode 😛

Oh wow!

The episode lengths are akin to watching a mini movie. 😆

Gosh dammit! Why couldn't we get hot scenes like this in IMMJ2??

Sofna thumbnail

Oh wow!

The episode lengths are akin to watching a mini movie. 😆

Gosh dammit! Why couldn't we get hot scenes like this in IMMJ2??

Don't watch full episodes. ..skip most of it unless you want to..

That's only the start🤬... 

You'll need these for backup to check on scenes😆

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKo0VT6EZQVp6atJLDTZZyyYv0mgjoL4n

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6glV2BRbPk&list=PLjhol17mPBuMNNTb9e_0Ag7J9Yfcqq0Gy&index=1