Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Thanks for clarifying, Gur. Exactly, both are wrong in a rationalized manner but both want pleasure from one another. Exactly, the quest for pleasure wasn't fulfilled.

Yes!

This is exactly what it boils down to right now. They're both heavily attracted to each other and clearly want to get it on, but just won't because of all these trust issues they have with one another.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Yes!

This is exactly what it boils down to right now. They're both heavily attracted to each other and clearly want to get it on, but just won't because of all these trust issues they have with one another.

Hmm, so until this isn't sorted out, then toh definitely I can see their hesitance in their romance.

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
even_odds thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you so much Sara. ❤️

Oh trust me, the heavy feeling was in my heart as well while writing it out. There were points where my brain had gotten so engrossed into Riddhu's head that when I looked back at my screen, I had forgotten what I was supposed to write.

This piece opened my eyes to Riddhu's plight as well. 😒

I can understand this feeling. You know, it's just sad that these men are so engrossed in their games that they don't even realise the way they have simply manipulated and used Riddhima all along. To be honest, I can totally understand the way Vansh and Aangre dealing with the situation. They are sort of justified in their places, given the fact that neither of them knows what Riddhima's true intentions are because she never voiced them out and the kind of world Vansh lives in and the game that he is playing, it's absolutely foolish to trust somebody just like that. But, keeping all this in mind, after yesterday's episode, particularly that basketball scene, I can't help but feel that Vansh and Aangre are two arseholes (excuse my French) but, it is the way it is. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Gurr, I gotta ask. You doing okay ? It’s just your fics recently has a melancholy feel to it that I’ve just gotta make sure you’re okay 🥺

Anyway, bechara bacchi. Always being trapped in the middle of something. When all she ever wanted was love. Her naivety became her weakness and the two men in her life preyed on her emotions. Sometimes good people get hurt the worst. That’s why bad people are increasing in the world. I don’t know man, on one side I want Riddhima to change, the stand up for herself, to finally push back on all the people that toyed with her. But on the other hand, I don’t want her to change. Because this naivety, this realness, this love starved girl is the essence of what she is. Of who she is. I don’t want her to hardened and loose all the charming qualities that makes her Riddhima. 

Now I’m thinking more than Kabir, what Vansh is doing now is ten times worst. Yes I know where he is coming from, I know his reasons, but we all know that after all is said and done, after the revenge has been carried out, he will still not let her leave. So she will live a broken life with her broken heart for her husbands betrayal. In reality, even if one day Vansh finds out the truth and begs for forgiveness, and Riddhima will forgive him, the psychological damage has already been done. I hope CVS won’t cross any lines that will make people hate Vansh. Even if he is the anti hero, still it will hurt so bad 🥺🥺

Great job on this fic, bacchi is just tired of all the games. She just lost her husband for God’s sake. She’s still in mourning and grief numbs us with pain. I read somewhere people say that a funeral is one of the best places to find a good lay. It’s because in grief, people find any means to let us FEEL something else besides the numbing pain. 

Great job again Gur, sending virtual hugs and chocolate chip cookies to you ♥️🍪♥️🍪♥️🍪

Idk Hany. I guess I'm just tapping into the wrong emotions lately. 🤔

I understand what you mean by her not changing, but she needs to if she wants to deal with Raisinghanias. These people aren't the kind who will value her sentiments. They're vicious, manipulative, and extremely selfish. Riddhima can't survive with these kind of people around her with the type of personality and characteristics that she has right now. She needs to toughen up. However, with complete strangers, or literally anyone who isn't a Raisinghania, she can be her true self. No one would ever want to harm her in the way that this household has.

Kabir's love may have been selfish, but I can guarantee you he never harmed Riddhima in the way that Vansh has. In those two years he was with her, he never raised his finger against her let alone try to choke to death. Vansh on the other hand, has been abusive towards her in many different ways: physically, emotionally, and now the worst kind - mentally. I'm not condoning what Kabir did because that was wrong as well, but he never harmed her in the way Vansh has, and is continuing to do.

One thing I don't clearly understand is the timeline for this show. I have no idea just how much time has actually passed between Vansh's "death" to when she met Vihaan to when he came home to how long he has been home. This confusion is making it harder for me to understand what her grieving process is like. Or at the very least, how much time she has had to mourn Vansh.

As for the grief fck, I agree. And I'm pretty sure ViVa knows this really well too, and it's why he's constantly going after Riddhu sexually like that. Just purposely reminding her of her dead husband so that she's emotionally tortured. It's just so sick. He can take all the pleasures that he wants from touching her, but what is she left? A heavy, broken heart? Give me a break.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: even_odds

I can understand this feeling. You know, it's just sad that these men are so engrossed in their games that they don't even realise the way they have simply manipulated and used Riddhima all along. To be honest, I can totally understand the way Vansh and Aangre dealing with the situation. They are sort of justified in their places, given the fact that neither of them knows what Riddhima's true intentions are because she never voiced them out and the kind of world Vansh lives in and the game that he is playing, it's absolutely foolish to trust somebody just like that. But, keeping all this in mind, after yesterday's episode, particularly that basketball scene, I can't help but feel that Vansh and Aangre are two arseholes (excuse my French) but, it is the way it is.

I still don't get what they saw in the CCTV footage. Did Aangre not see both Kabir and Riddhima? Why didn't he ever question Riddhima's involvement with Ragini?

More than arseholes, they're big dumbasses. It was their idea to bring Riddhima into that house permanently. So if you look at it, jo bhi kaand hua hai, inn dono ki vajah se hi hua hai. Vansh's obsession, and Aangre's blind loyalty - that's what's going to drown them both one day. Maybe Vansh more so than Aangre since literally nothing ever happens to that dude.

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Idk Hany. I guess I'm just tapping into the wrong emotions lately. 🤔

I understand what you mean by her not changing, but she needs to if she wants to deal with Raisinghanias. These people aren't the kind who will value her sentiments. They're vicious, manipulative, and extremely selfish. Riddhima can't survive with these kind of people around her with the type of personality and characteristics that she has right now. She needs to toughen up. However, with complete strangers, or literally anyone who isn't a Raisinghania, she can be her true self. No one would ever want to harm her in the way that this household has.

Kabir's love may have been selfish, but I can guarantee you he never harmed Riddhima in the way that Vansh has. In those two years he was with her, he never raised his finger against her let alone try to choke to death. Vansh on the other hand, has been abusive towards her in many different ways: physically, emotionally, and now the worst kind - mentally. I'm not condoning what Kabir did because that was wrong as well, but he never harmed her in the way Vansh has, and is continuing to do.

One thing I don't clearly understand is the timeline for this show. I have no idea just how much time has actually passed between Vansh's "death" to when she met Vihaan to when he came home to how long he has been home. This confusion is making it harder for me to understand what her grieving process is like. Or at the very least, how much time she has had to mourn Vansh.

As for the grief fck, I agree. And I'm pretty sure ViVa knows this really well too, and it's why he's constantly going after Riddhu sexually like that. Just purposely reminding her of her dead husband so that she's emotionally tortured. It's just so sick. He can take all the pleasures that he wants from touching her, but what is she left? A heavy, broken heart? Give me a break.

I know what you mean, especially as well invested as we are in this show, we can’t help but get carried away with the characters emotions. I think that’s why you’re also a little bit blue when writing Riddhima. 

It’s true, in this household she needs to change. To evolve to survive the toxic environment of that house. But what saddens me is that, once she’s changes and participate in these games, she will become no better than them. That’s how she will slowly lose her core self. Because as they say, all is fair in love and war. So for Riddhima to cross her own limits and take the bad path to get the right results, will slowly bleed her own heart out. That’s what saddens me. 

That’s why I compared them both. Yes what Kabir did was wrong, but he was never abusive. Even if it’s just to gain her love and trust, he knew that what he needed from her is gained by being loving towards her. But Vansh, only after she saved him did he have a change of heart. That too not fully, only a little bit. He threatened her, manhandled her, scared her to death. That what makes it worth. Every one of his actions leave a scar on her heart. That makes it so much worst that what Kabir has done. 

True, timeline is very confusing. Kabhi 13 days, kabhi 40 days. In ITV you never know. What I do know is, it hasn’t been long since his supposed passing. I understand other people being happy, but Riddhima knows the truth. And she is still in the mourning stage. Her husband just died. 

Oh VaVi definitely knows. And seeing as Vihaan is the exact duplicate of Vansh (as per Riddhima’s beliefs), this makes it more fcked up than usual. Imagine having to see a man, that looks exactly like your dead husband, but having him taunt you endlessly. Throwing back your words against you, and making you feel guiltier than you have been. He touches her, seduces her, tempts her with Vansh’s face. And she’s left there feeling dirty at herself for her body’s natural reaction to him. This psychological torture is so cruel. It will make her go mad with grief and the feeling that she again, betrayed her husband. 

Hanyshah thumbnail

I still don't get what they saw in the CCTV footage. Did Aangre not see both Kabir and Riddhima? Why didn't he ever question Riddhima's involvement with Ragini?

More than arseholes, they're big dumbasses. It was their idea to bring Riddhima into that house permanently. So if you look at it, jo bhi kaand hua hai, inn dono ki vajah se hi hua hai. Vansh's obsession, and Aangre's blind loyalty - that's what's going to drown them both one day. Maybe Vansh more so than Aangre since literally nothing ever happens to that dude.

@bold ; so true 😂

Riddhima was ready to give up in two instances, once when she rejected the job offer and second when she gave her resignation letter.

But Vansh being the dumbass falling in love that he is, he didn’t want to let her leave him. Ever.

So yeah, jo bhi hua, it’s all his fault 😂😂😂

asmaanixx thumbnail

I know what you mean, especially as well invested as we are in this show, we can’t help but get carried away with the characters emotions. I think that’s why you’re also a little bit blue when writing Riddhima. 

It’s true, in this household she needs to change. To evolve to survive the toxic environment of that house. But what saddens me is that, once she’s changes and participate in these games, she will become no better than them. That’s how she will slowly lose her core self. Because as they say, all is fair in love and war. So for Riddhima to cross her own limits and take the bad path to get the right results, will slowly bleed her own heart out. That’s what saddens me. 

That’s why I compared them both. Yes what Kabir did was wrong, but he was never abusive. Even if it’s just to gain her love and trust, he knew that what he needed from her is gained by being loving towards her. But Vansh, only after she saved him did he have a change of heart. That too not fully, only a little bit. He threatened her, manhandled her, scared her to death. That what makes it worth. Every one of his actions leave a scar on her heart. That makes it so much worst that what Kabir has done. 

True, timeline is very confusing. Kabhi 13 days, kabhi 40 days. In ITV you never know. What I do know is, it hasn’t been long since his supposed passing. I understand other people being happy, but Riddhima knows the truth. And she is still in the mourning stage. Her husband just died. 

Oh VaVi definitely knows. And seeing as Vihaan is the exact duplicate of Vansh (as per Riddhima’s beliefs), this makes it more fcked up than usual. Imagine having to see a man, that looks exactly like your dead husband, but having him taunt you endlessly. Throwing back your words against you, and making you feel guiltier than you have been. He touches her, seduces her, tempts her with Vansh’s face. And she’s left there feeling dirty at herself for her body’s natural reaction to him. This psychological torture is so cruel. It will make her go mad with grief and the feeling that she again, betrayed her husband.

Yeahh, I can't break out of it even if I want to. There is absolutely no justification for the way he has been behaving. People can say he's trying to mold her into a Queen or whatever, but there are better ways to do this. He can keep playing his Joker games because that was actually effective into making her win a battle. But the sexual elements - I'm having a really tough time digesting it. From Vansh's POV it may be hot, but from Riddhima's? Fck no. She has shown zero attraction towards the man, and is constantly reminded of a husband whom she believes to be dead. And yet, this man keeps throwing himself onto her despite knowing the emotional turmoil she's going through.

It's unfortunate but it's exactly what Vansh had said: Vansh Raisinghania jiski zindagi mein aata hai, uski zindagi ka ruk badal jaata hai. Ya toh woh mujhse mil jaata hai, ya phir upar wale se. These are the only two options before Riddhima. Either she joins him, or dies. Whether that's literal, or metaphorical, that's left to be seen. Heck, even Ragini suffered a similar fate. She couldn't join him because she never truly loved him. So she ended up in a coma, and then faced a literal death.

Idk what it would take for Vansh to learn his lesson. You would think he'd change his tactics from aggressive to being a little more approachable, but nope! He's still at it. If anything, he's gotten worse from how he initially used to be. Or maybe this is his true side coming out. Who knows at this point.

Yes! And what's worse is that he just does not stop. He knows the kind of effects he's having on her but he still keeps going on with it. What exactly does he want from her? For her to give in so that he can call her a gold digging harlot? He says he wants her to stop being so damn emotional, and yet, he's the one out there stirring up her emotions like crazy. It's just so damn wrong.

asmaanixx thumbnail

@bold ; so true 😂

Riddhima was ready to give up in two instances, once when she rejected the job offer and second when she gave her resignation letter.

But Vansh being the dumbass falling in love that he is, he didn’t want to let her leave him. Ever.

So yeah, jo bhi hua, it’s all his fault 😂😂😂

I want Riddhima to throw this back in his face because wtf dude? She's not the one who tried to seduce him into marriage. He was the one who literally forced her into it. He wanted Riddhima right? Well, now he can have her and her snooping ways cuz this woman ain't gonna stop.

Hanyshah thumbnail

Yeahh, I can't break out of it even if I want to. There is absolutely no justification for the way he has been behaving. People can say he's trying to mold her into a Queen or whatever, but there are better ways to do this. He can keep playing his Joker games because that was actually effective into making her win a battle. But the sexual elements - I'm having a really tough time digesting it. From Vansh's POV it may be hot, but from Riddhima's? Fck no. She has shown zero attraction towards the man, and is constantly reminded of a husband whom she believes to be dead. And yet, this man keeps throwing himself onto her despite knowing the emotional turmoil she's going through.

It's unfortunate but it's exactly what Vansh had said: Vansh Raisinghania jiski zindagi mein aata hai, uski zindagi ka ruk badal jaata hai. Ya toh woh mujhse mil jaata hai, ya phir upar wale se. These are the only two options before Riddhima. Either she joins him, or dies. Whether that's literal, or metaphorical, that's left to be seen. Heck, even Ragini suffered a similar fate. She couldn't join him because she never truly loved him. So she ended up in a coma, and then faced a literal death.

Idk what it would take for Vansh to learn his lesson. You would think he'd change his tactics from aggressive to being a little more approachable, but nope! He's still at it. If anything, he's gotten worse from how he initially used to be. Or maybe this is his true side coming out. Who knows at this point.

Yes! And what's worse is that he just does not stop. He knows the kind of effects he's having on her but he still keeps going on with it. What exactly does he want from her? For her to give in so that he can call her a gold digging harlot? He says he wants her to stop being so damn emotional, and yet, he's the one out there stirring up her emotions like crazy. It's just so damn wrong.

People keep saying he is toughening her up. To mold her into the potential Queen that he saw her as. But at the same time, the heart is still hurt. So what path did he choose to punish her ? By torturing her with the memories of her late husband. It sick and twisted but he is enjoying it. She only gained pain and humiliation. 

Yeah man, that’s one thing I couldn’t figure out. Why didn’t he change his approach ? When he knew damn well, his wife is the type to lash out at any threat. She might get scared, but when she believes what she doing is right, she fights back. And every time she does, he gets angry and questions her intentions. Can you see the cycle here ? He himself said, kabhi pyaar se mangi, to jaan bhi de dete. So why not stand with your words ? Such hypocrisy and double standards. 

Have you seen todays episode though ? There’s a scene where Kabir asked Riddhima about their date, and he says from the houses windows, anybody can see. Now I’m thinking that the dance he forced on her, was for the sake of people watching them also. I’m hoping that’s the case as it would explain a little bit of why he was so hellbent on seducing her after just explaining to her about being Vansh’s humshakal.

And another thing, today at the zipper scene. He didn’t even act as Vihaan anymore. He was fully Vansh with Riddhima. Was he so confident that his wife believes him to be Vihaan that he didn't feel the need to act anymore ? But the look on Riddhima’s face, it made me feel like she knew already. Like she knew in her gut this was her husband. But she just can’t seem to figure out why he is doing this to her. Her face showed her pain, her confusion, her vulnerability. 

I’m sorry for spoiling it to you if you haven’t seen it, but I’m just so excited to discuss with you what I’ve seen ♥️♥️