Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Yeeeess ! I still save those purane promos in my insta !! They were so intense ! How Riddhima was twirled by Kabir and suddenly landed in Vansh’s arms. Ufff, kitna maza hai ! 

But then ! She got shot ! By her Saas ! What the heell ! I think don’t know how to make Vansh again trust Riddhima at that time and they were in a rush also for TRP during lockdown. But it could’ve just been Kabir being a dirty cop. They could’ve maybe make Kabir hate Vansh for ANY OTHER REASON! 

But they made him hate Vansh because Vansh stole his mom ? The heellll ? I don’t know man, logically speaking, if Anu really loved Kabir from the start, she could’ve done ever In her power to convince her husband and then step son to accept Kabir. But here she fills Kabir’s head with sweet nothings, with promises of wealth THAT’S NOT EVEN HIS, and she left in an orphanage to live a life of luxury as a big Khandaan’s bahu ? Really ? Shame to call her as a mom. 

I agree, Riddhima is too naive and trusting of people. So she needs someone like Vansh to balance her out. He teaches her that not all people can be trusted at the same time protecting her from the cruel world. And for Vansh, Riddhima teaches him that not all love is bad, and that he doesn’t need to be all angry all the time. They need each other to balance the other out.

Same!!! Or the one where the ring falls and Riddhu looks back up and sees Vansh instead, and the little twirl of the phone?? UFH! Promos mein hi aag laga di thi inho ne. 🤪

I can understand the part about making Vansh trust her. That makes sense, cuz the girl literally risked her life to save him. The Kabir part fell flat though. They could have literally made him into a cop who became super obsessed in putting Vansh behind bars, and for it he's literally willing to break laws for it. It would have made the show even darker because both men have adopted illegal methods to do what they think is right.

But Vansh didn't even steal her. 🤣🤣🤣 Woh khud apna saara pyaar Vansh ko de rahi thi. 🤪

They could have kept the Kabir and AP being mother-son angle, but had Kabir hate his mom for ditching him. He could preyed on her motherly emotions and tried to take Vansh down that way. And instead of having AP being so cold-hearted, they could have shown her in conflict because on one hand there's Vansh whom she raised as her own child, and on the other, there's her own flesh and blood for whom she has immense guilt. All the characters could have become so much more complex. But within the show, AP is a huge failure as a mom. Idk what kind of upbringing she instilled into the trio.

Yes!! They just need to figure out how to properly communicate these ideas with each other. 😂😂

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Correct. It just will friggin insinuate to the audience that her character is basically caricatured. IDK who is writing the plot/characterization (looks like it is male writers) but I've always seen possible potential FLs get butchered with passing episodes with repetitive characteristics. 

Exactly, her opinion on trust towards Vihaan would irritate one. Like, fine she's had a rough background to start off and has certain flaws but did she ever try to retrospect over those flaws?

I'm not sure how the writing process is divvied up. Mamta seems to be given a lot of credit so she may be in charge of the overall story, and character developments. And maybe a separate team for dialogues/individual episodes? I'm not sure how it works in ITV.

She surely must have considered her actions and there must be some level of guilt. But in many ways she seems to be putting the entire blame onto Kabir, which granted yes, he did manipulate her heavily. However, that doesn't excuse her own actions or naivety. She's still responsible for the actions she took. She has said many times that she's willing to accept any punishment that Vansh wishes to deliver for her spying. So I wonder if this partly the reason why she's staying quiet for so many things that he's doing to her.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

She surely must have considered her actions and there must be some level of guilt. But in many ways she seems to be putting the entire blame onto Kabir, which granted yes, he did manipulate her heavily. However, that doesn't excuse her own actions or naivety. She's still responsible for the actions she took. She has said many times that she's willing to accept any punishment that Vansh wishes to deliver for her spying. So I wonder if this partly the reason why she's staying quiet for so many things that he's doing to her.

+1 to THIS. Hmm, yes it is stupid on her part to put the entire onus on Kabir. She also partook in the activities and then shifting the gears onto him?  I'd take a second to digest where she also went wrong. 

LOL, she's willing to accept punishment by Vansh but she couldn't ponder by herself?🤪 Wutt? 😳 I don't why she's not reflecting on her own actions but rather allowing treatment by vansh silently. IMO, this is just her rely on Vansh/Vihaan to correct her or treat her like one is scolding a kid --- she's not a kid. She loves him, fine, but that doesn't mean she'll entirely rely on him to teach her about her mistakes. 

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Same!!! Or the one where the ring falls and Riddhu looks back up and sees Vansh instead, and the little twirl of the phone?? UFH! Promos mein hi aag laga di thi inho ne. 🤪

I can understand the part about making Vansh trust her. That makes sense, cuz the girl literally risked her life to save him. The Kabir part fell flat though. They could have literally made him into a cop who became super obsessed in putting Vansh behind bars, and for it he's literally willing to break laws for it. It would have made the show even darker because both men have adopted illegal methods to do what they think is right.

But Vansh didn't even steal her. 🤣🤣🤣 Woh khud apna saara pyaar Vansh ko de rahi thi. 🤪

They could have kept the Kabir and AP being mother-son angle, but had Kabir hate his mom for ditching him. He could preyed on her motherly emotions and tried to take Vansh down that way. And instead of having AP being so cold-hearted, they could have shown her in conflict because on one hand there's Vansh whom she raised as her own child, and on the other, there's her own flesh and blood for whom she has immense guilt. All the characters could have become so much more complex. But within the show, AP is a huge failure as a mom. Idk what kind of upbringing she instilled into the trio.

Yes!! They just need to figure out how to properly communicate these ideas with each other. 😂😂

Yes yes ! And the Wedding promo ! With Vansh behind the sehra ? Kamaaal hai that one ! 

And you’re right ! After Riddhima got shot, Kabir as a villain fell into the background a little bit. Because they took the angle of Anu being the typical money hungry Sauteli Ma. If they would’ve made Anu the good Sauteli Ma and she not knowing that Kabir was her son that she had to give away when she was young, they could’ve made it even more of BOOM revelation. And when Anu got to know, she will be stuck in the middle. But nooooo, they made a typical move. That’s why Ishani became such a brat 😂

Vansh was old enough to understand for himself, and Sia was coddled because of her ailings by daddi and Vansh, so Ishani was left for Anu to raise 😂😂

Vansh and Riddhima ? Communicate ? Those words don’t even belong in the same sentence 😂

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

+1 to THIS. Hmm, yes it is stupid on her part to put the entire onus on Kabir. She also partook in the activities and then shifting the gears onto him?  I'd take a second to digest where she also went wrong. 

LOL, she's willing to accept punishment by Vansh but she couldn't ponder by herself?🤪 Wutt? 😳 I don't why she's not reflecting on her own actions but rather allowing treatment by vansh silently. IMO, this is just her rely on Vansh/Vihaan to correct her or treat her like one is scolding a kid --- she's not a kid. She loves him, fine, but that doesn't mean she'll entirely rely on him to teach her about her mistakes.

It very well could be cuz the relationship that has been set up between Riansh is one where Vansh has the dominating power. Riddhu gives it back to him from time to time but ultimately Vansh is still the one who has all the power. And given her actions, I think Riddhu sees it fitting that he punishes her accordingly. That being said, it was only in tonight's episode that Vansh revealed himself to her but he did it only when she was shot. If that hadn't happened, then who knows how long he would have kept the act up.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Yes yes ! And the Wedding promo ! With Vansh behind the sehra ? Kamaaal hai that one ! 

And you’re right ! After Riddhima got shot, Kabir as a villain fell into the background a little bit. Because they took the angle of Anu being the typical money hungry Sauteli Ma. If they would’ve made Anu the good Sauteli Ma and she not knowing that Kabir was her son that she had to give away when she was young, they could’ve made it even more of BOOM revelation. And when Anu got to know, she will be stuck in the middle. But nooooo, they made a typical move. That’s why Ishani became such a brat 😂

Vansh was old enough to understand for himself, and Sia was coddled because of her ailings by daddi and Vansh, so Ishani was left for Anu to raise 😂😂

Vansh and Riddhima ? Communicate ? Those words don’t even belong in the same sentence 😂

Another great one! Bas Riddhu kuch zyaada hi ro rahi thi. 😂😂

Yess!! And I think another failure was that revelation episode. It was legit filled with flashbacks and a whole ass exposition as to how he was behind everything. They could have wrapped that up in two lines and we would have gotten it. But nope! He just had to detail every little thing that he did.

Loll, Ishani toh unique piece hai. You know those khud ki favorite types. 😂😂 Vaise Ishu should give a lesson to Riddhu. Woh ladki kab khud se pyaar karegi?

Loll, trueee! Yeh dono chup hi teekh hai. Kyunki jab bhi moonh khul tha hai kayamath aa jaati hai. 😂😂😂

Hanyshah thumbnail

Another great one! Bas Riddhu kuch zyaada hi ro rahi thi. 😂😂

Yess!! And I think another failure was that revelation episode. It was legit filled with flashbacks and a whole ass exposition as to how he was behind everything. They could have wrapped that up in two lines and we would have gotten it. But nope! He just had to detail every little thing that he did.

Loll, Ishani toh unique piece hai. You know those khud ki favorite types. 😂😂 Vaise Ishu should give a lesson to Riddhu. Woh ladki kab khud se pyaar karegi?

Loll, trueee! Yeh dono chup hi teekh hai. Kyunki jab bhi moonh khul tha hai kayamath aa jaati hai. 😂😂😂

Hahahaha, but what can we do ? I guess they wanted to give him screen space before fully immersing us in Riansh romance at the time. I think what the writer failed to execute, is the parallel story. Like how everyone can have their own little stories attached to this big web that Vansh is weaving. They did it, but it was jumbled and rushed. 

Omg, Riddhu and Ishu can learn a lot from each other. Ishu can learn to stop being so rude and pick her battles, and Riddhu can learn how to start standing up for herself and loving herself first. They balance each other out 😂

Hahahaah, after today’s episode I want to see what will will change between them. Or will it remain the same toxic relationship between them 🙄

asmaanixx thumbnail

Hahahaha, but what can we do ? I guess they wanted to give him screen space before fully immersing us in Riansh romance at the time. I think what the writer failed to execute, is the parallel story. Like how everyone can have their own little stories attached to this big web that Vansh is weaving. They did it, but it was jumbled and rushed. 

Omg, Riddhu and Ishu can learn a lot from each other. Ishu can learn to stop being so rude and pick her battles, and Riddhu can learn how to start standing up for herself and loving herself first. They balance each other out 😂

Hahahaah, after today’s episode I want to see what will will change between them. Or will it remain the same toxic relationship between them 🙄

Probably. It could also be that before we used to get only 2 mins of him, and then all of a sudden we got him for 20 mins. 🤪

I agree! They could have invested in Ishani's story regarding Sunny, how she's dealing with marrying Aangre and show how their relationship is developing. Show something with Aryan and the shady deals that he's been doing. They can do so much with these characters and it pains me to see them not used wisely.

Lmaoo, yess!! Maybe we should lock them in a room so that they can sort their issues out first. Agar Ishani Riddhu ki team mein hui phir toh koi Riddhu se panga nahi le ga. 😂😂😂

Loll, did you see the promo? It looks like we're back on square one. 🤪

Hanyshah thumbnail

Probably. It could also be that before we used to get only 2 mins of him, and then all of a sudden we got him for 20 mins. 🤪

I agree! They could have invested in Ishani's story regarding Sunny, how she's dealing with marrying Aangre and show how their relationship is developing. Show something with Aryan and the shady deals that he's been doing. They can do so much with these characters and it pains me to see them not used wisely.

Lmaoo, yess!! Maybe we should lock them in a room so that they can sort their issues out first. Agar Ishani Riddhu ki team mein hui phir toh koi Riddhu se panga nahi le ga. 😂😂😂

Loll, did you see the promo? It looks like we're back on square one. 🤪

Yes yes ! I’m just so mad when I heard about the new entry, I mean no hate to Mansi, I loved her in Ishqbaaz and Divya Drishti. But there’s so many GOOD actors already on the set. Maanti hui, that they are new names, but what better opportunity to show their talents by giving them more screen space and character growth ? They are right now only being used as backdrops and to be brought forward when the time calls for it. Like Dadi will come forward when Riansh is about to be separated, Ishani to create problems at the most INOPPORTUNE time (still bitter about that dicky wala cctv), Angre whenever Vansh needs something and Aryan/Chachi when Kabir need Henchmens. Chachu even not there most of the time. They could’ve shown, Aryan and Chachu taking risks in business, that could bring problems to them. Or Angre teaching a lesson to Ishani like on their SR. 

For sure ! I don’t think even Vansh can handle Riddhu and Ishu in one team ! How fun that would’ve been to see ! 

Hahahah saw it earlier today ! I’m hoping for the best. If it’s a dream then, Dream Mein Marjawan. If not, I’m hoping it’s their plan to play Kabir this time. Because woh besharmi still in their house today (again with the spoilers, I’m sooo soo sorry). Mom got kicked out for killing the Bahu of the house and her illegitimate son is still living in that house. What bakwaas 😂😂

asmaanixx thumbnail

Yes yes ! I’m just so mad when I heard about the new entry, I mean no hate to Mansi, I loved her in Ishqbaaz and Divya Drishti. But there’s so many GOOD actors already on the set. Maanti hui, that they are new names, but what better opportunity to show their talents by giving them more screen space and character growth ? They are right now only being used as backdrops and to be brought forward when the time calls for it. Like Dadi will come forward when Riansh is about to be separated, Ishani to create problems at the most INOPPORTUNE time (still bitter about that dicky wala cctv), Angre whenever Vansh needs something and Aryan/Chachi when Kabir need Henchmens. Chachu even not there most of the time. They could’ve shown, Aryan and Chachu taking risks in business, that could bring problems to them. Or Angre teaching a lesson to Ishani like on their SR. 

For sure ! I don’t think even Vansh can handle Riddhu and Ishu in one team ! How fun that would’ve been to see ! 

Hahahah saw it earlier today ! I’m hoping for the best. If it’s a dream then, Dream Mein Marjawan. If not, I’m hoping it’s their plan to play Kabir this time. Because woh besharmi still in their house today (again with the spoilers, I’m sooo soo sorry). Mom got kicked out for killing the Bahu of the house and her illegitimate son is still living in that house. What bakwaas 😂😂

I have no idea who she is, how she is as an actor etc. so I'm neutral about it. I hope her role is good, but I don't want it to overshadow all the other characters. As it is they're being given nothing to do. Oh gosh, the most awkward is when Riansh are dancing and rest of the family are literally just standing there and watching. It's just... Idk how to describe it. Yahan Riansh ki sexual tension bar rahi hai aur wahan puri family free of cost se thaad rahi hai. 😂😂😂

Lmao, add in Siya into the mix aur Vansh Raisinghania ka anth ho jayega. 🤣🤣

Loll, I'm tired of all these dreams man. Can Riddhu ever dream of something good like KC again? Jab dekho maut ke sapne dekhti rehti hai.