Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Hayyye itna khatarnak naaaa. 😂😂 It's apt though.😎

I think she might want to see the bullet wound as a definitive proof of who he is. After all, it's hard to fake an injury like that, but who knows what's really going on in her mind.

She would have had a lot of trust in Vansh because he is what he said: a thorough gentleman. But this game he's playing as ViVa is making him appear to be anything but that. I can allow and buy the fact he may have sent Vihaan for dangerous missions as himself, but to Riddhu? I will never digest that.

Yesss!! Rrahul did SO good in that scene! All his minute expressions, the switching between voices- ufh! Hats off to him!

Jitni baar jeetega kam parega. ❤️

I don't think Vansh would send anyone to his wife. Using the word wife because Vansh respected the relationship no matter what. The man who wouldn't even let another man even help his wife, would never ever send a stranger to share the bed with. This is Vansh. Apni biwi ko khud hi manage karega. ❤️ 

He might have plans against her, but even at the worst situation he never let his family do takajhaki between them. Then this is a stranger. He might play with her mind convincing him as Vihaan, but sending a stranger to touch his wife like that ? No !! Vihaan ka keema bana chuka hota. 

Rrahul is the USP of the show. I don't know if any other actor would have done it so well as Rrahul did ❤️

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ashsamik

It's a nice idea....

Do continue to write something on it if you like the idea....

Nice story...😊👍🏼

Thanks!

I have a few ideas in mind for it. Let's see what comes out of them. :)

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: .shivi396

Gur this is bang on👏

This is something I would really love to watch on screen👍🏼

Ridhima's confusion of whom she fell for or if was played by both men. It should be tricky and lot more confusing/complicated rather.🤪

And she needs to vocalise those things infront of Vansh/Vihaan.

Looks like it would take forever for both of them to be on same page when it comes to Trust🥺

Well I love the End part.So much because Ridhima needs that Break so freaking much😵 and V deserves a cold shoulder from Rids for next few days.😒

Thanks Shivi!

She needs to put her frustration out in the open. Until she doesn't do so, ViVa will never know just how much she's been hurting and is still being hurt by his actions. For him, it's just a test, but for her it's an entire ordeal. 

Everything she has done has been for him, and for her to find out that he was right there all along, and rather than telling the truth, he chose to play games with her? The girl is going to be broken. Sab se bada dhoka toh yeh hoga iske saath.

Yeahh, Riddhu needs to go on a long ass vacation man. 😂

asmaanixx thumbnail
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I really wish makers could have made the track like this rather than checking bullet. But as the show runs more mind games I don't think so we can see such a heartfelt scene.

Thanks, dear for writing this piece. And yes, missing your other stories, do continue dear

Well the night isn't over yet so she very well could confront him about this. The mind games they're showing is fine. But they need to balance it out with the emotional moments too. They did that in the last few episodes with Riddhu talking to Vansh’s pic and missing him which was good. They just need to keep it up, and preferably have her talk to Vihaan.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

This is sooo good. Thanks 🙏 

Thanks Shumi! 🤗

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

This is so well written even i thought in show ridz should have been questioning with whom she spent har nights and days who was with her when but instead in show she's busy in jasoosi 

So well written amazing one gur

Thanks Ritzi! 🤗

This question better pop up in her mind and she better ask Vihaan who was who and at what time. If not, then yikes!

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurikaur_ginni

Wow gur👏👏

This is the reaction I am expecting from riddhu

But I m sure she is gonna check the bullet mark which is illogical🤣

Thank you so much for this one❤️

Thanks Ginni! 🤗

Loll, that bullet wound is the answer to everything. 😆 But the girl forgot about her own wound that never left a scar on her body. But Vihaan ke body par zaroor hoga. Like, okay. 🤪

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Loved it, Gur! This was awesome...👏

Thank you Shreya!

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: LostTraveller

Loved it. ❤️

This is a much more realistic take on Riddhima's reaction to his twin revelation. When faced with such a story, a woman as emotional as her will always first demand to know who she fell in love with.

In the show, Riddhima is abnormally shown to be fixated on bullet wound instead. 🤪

Thanks LT!

Loll, let's not forget that once a woman like Riddhu sets her mind on something, she forgets everything else. Right now her only focus is that bullet wound. Who she spent her nights with come to her afterwards.