Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: monty22

dear Gur what an OS 👏agar makers iska 1 % bhi show pe dikha de to boss main dhanya ho jaaungi😆

last scene when he said "ALWAYS" 

that reminds me prof.snape's memories ..........🥺😭

good job👍🏼 take care dear😊

Thank you so much Monty! 🤗

Let's see what they do tomorrow! Raat abhi bhi baaki hai. But if they don't show Riddhu confronting ViVa about this, then I would be severely disappointed.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

beautiful story n the way you described riddihima feelings Uff

Thanks Sumi!

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I just finished reading it, and it was so good!! Thanks for mentioning it! There were quite a few similarities between Cupid & Psyche and Riansh. And this line sums up everything about Riansh, "Love cannot dwell with suspicion." As long as there is suspicion between them, their love will never see union.

Yeah, when the story mentioned about the exploitation of trust, I felt like it has been a similar theme in this story. Vansh is anyways erratic like you said, hence I see why Riddhima's mind gets thrown off balance. Similarly, Psyche's mind is 50/50 because of what Cupid did to her & she broke just one promise hence the loss of trust. 

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Yeah, when the story mentioned about the exploitation of trust, I felt like it has been a similar theme in this story. Vansh is anyways erratic like you said, hence I see why Riddhima's mind gets thrown off balance. Similarly, Psyche's mind is 50/50 because of what Cupid did to her & she broke just one promise hence the loss of trust.

Yup!

But there's another saying isn't there. Once a trust is broken, it's hard for it re-grow?

Once that initial belief is gone, there will always be lingering doubts on whether or not their action will be repeated again.

AajKuchMatBolna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

This is literally what my head went to when I finally watched Saturday's episode. Like I'm sure we're thinking about it more than the writers did, but it really did beg the question -- who did Riddhima actually fall in love with?

And I love this take and expression of that dilemma, I doubt it'll be explored in the show so this was super satisfying to read, written in a way that could play out canonically. 

Ashu

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: AajKuchMatBolna

This is literally what my head went to when I finally watched Saturday's episode. Like I'm sure we're thinking about it more than the writers did, but it really did beg the question -- who did Riddhima actually fall in love with?

And I love this take and expression of that dilemma, I doubt it'll be explored in the show so this was super satisfying to read, written in a way that could play out canonically. 

Ashu

Thanks Ashu!

I'm waiting on tomorrow's episode to see if they address this issue. If they don't, then I really don't know what to say. As a woman, this should have been the first question on Riddhima's mind, not finding that freaking bullet wound. Like damn, I would threaten to put in a new one in him if he didn't come clean with the honest truth.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yup!

But there's another saying isn't there. Once a trust is broken, it's hard for it re-grow?

Once that initial belief is gone, there will always be lingering doubts on whether or not their action will be repeated again.

Correct, I mean, it takes time to even sober up from the betrayal let alone begin to rebuild the foundation of trust. Obviously, time is said to be a good healer yet there are those who aren't able to recover from the betrayal with time. Hence, it is always a bit risky to think about rebuilding the trust before actually rebuilding the trust. 

I often felt like Cupid was Riddhima & Psyche was Vansh at times too. Psyche made one mistake of failing to live up to her promise (which I felt was bizarre since why wasn't she aware of her husband in the first place lol?) & had to do things for her reunion with Cupid since he was silently supporting her all along. Over here, looks like Riddhima is going to sense betrayal from Vansh or his alter ego Vihaan. 

Sometimes, it's just a spur of confusion. LOL

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Correct, I mean, it takes time to even sober up from the betrayal let alone begin to rebuild the foundation of trust. Obviously, time is said to be a good healer yet there are those who aren't able to recover from the betrayal with time. Hence, it is always a bit risky to think about rebuilding the trust before actually rebuilding the trust. 

I often felt like Cupid was Riddhima & Psyche was Vansh. Psyche made one mistake of failing to live up to her promise (which I felt was bizarre since why wasn't she aware of her husband in the first place lol?) & had to do things for her reunion with Cupid since he was silently supporting her all along. Over here, looks like Riddhima is going to sense betrayal from Vansh or his alter ego Vihaan.

Hmm, that's interesting cuz I actually took it the other way around where Vansh is Cupid and Riddhima is Psyche. Vansh had laid down certain rules that Riddhima mustn't break, and as long as she abides by the rules, she can have a life full of luxuries and happiness. But she deliberately went against him at every turn and is now paying the price for it. Her Vansh "died" and Riddhima is now on a quest in redeeming herself. Vansh, as Vihaan, is secretly helping her out even though it's not all the time.

Idk what it would take for their relationship to be repaired. Sometimes I feel like it's far too late given how they just keep amping up the twisted games with each other.

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I agree, but with this whole switch debacle, one can't help but wonder if they ever made these switches at home. It will never happen because he would never risk his family, especially Riddhima like that, but the question will still be raised and it is valid to ask it.

I completely agree!!! Rrahul - I don't even have the words to describe how perfect he is for the role. He's not just reading the lines off a script. The man completely molded Vansh as his own. The aura with which he carried himself, the little quirks he added to the personality, the way he kept changing his voice for the different characters he played - he is just so damn good and I can only see him getting better and better!

Vansh is Vansh because of Rrahul. I guess even the directors were at two minds on how it would be accepted by the audience hence they shot two types of scenario in that watch tower with Neha. But Rrahul made it so easy to fall in love with the character even though all his maniac ways. Love him for that and wish him a long long long way . 

Fingers crossed for tonight's episode . I hope they show Riddhima asking this question. If not to Vihaan , at least to herself ! 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: jisa

Vansh is Vansh because of Rrahul. I guess even the directors were at two minds on how it would be accepted by the audience hence they shot two types of scenario in that watch tower with Neha. But Rrahul made it so easy to fall in love with the character even though all his maniac ways. Love him for that and wish him a long long long way . 

Fingers crossed for tonight's episode . I hope they show Riddhima asking this question. If not to Vihaan , at least to herself !

Agreed! Even Vihaan and Baburao Lite are Rrahul's own. 😆

The creators of the show should never be in two minds about their stories. It only speaks about their lack of faith in their own creation. They can take feedback and see what's working and what's not, but if they have a story that they want to tell, then they should stick to it. It may not be liked by some people, but that doesn't mean everyone would hate it.

Let's hope that they do! 🤞🏼