Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: even_odds

Ah, this thing has been going on in my mind ever since I watched yesterday's episode. And, I still can't shake the feeling that it was Vihaan all along pretending to be Vansh that RIddhima made so many memories with. 

But, absolutely loved this little piece. Made my day. ❤️

Aahh, you felt that?? Part of me wishes for it too but that's just because I love Vihaan too much. ❤️😆😳

Not to mention it will make the story just that much more complicated which I'm down for, but I don't think the ITV audience or fandom will be. 🤪

Thanks Sara! 🤗

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moon10

So beautiful man the way you depicted her emotions and rightfully so, this should have been her reaction or atleast inner thoughts! But end of the day love is love, you said it perfectly 🥺❤️

Thank you so much MoonMoon! ❤️🤗

I agree love is love. But for her peace of mind, naam mil jaye toh better hai. 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: jisa

I don't think Vansh would send anyone to his wife. Using the word wife because Vansh respected the relationship no matter what. The man who wouldn't even let another man even help his wife, would never ever send a stranger to share the bed with. This is Vansh. Apni biwi ko khud hi manage karega. ❤️ 

He might have plans against her, but even at the worst situation he never let his family do takajhaki between them. Then this is a stranger. He might play with her mind convincing him as Vihaan, but sending a stranger to touch his wife like that ? No !! Vihaan ka keema bana chuka hota. 

Rrahul is the USP of the show. I don't know if any other actor would have done it so well as Rrahul did ❤️

I agree, but with this whole switch debacle, one can't help but wonder if they ever made these switches at home. It will never happen because he would never risk his family, especially Riddhima like that, but the question will still be raised and it is valid to ask it.

I completely agree!!! Rrahul - I don't even have the words to describe how perfect he is for the role. He's not just reading the lines off a script. The man completely molded Vansh as his own. The aura with which he carried himself, the little quirks he added to the personality, the way he kept changing his voice for the different characters he played - he is just so damn good and I can only see him getting better and better!

even_odds thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Aahh, you felt that?? Part of me wishes for it too but that's just because I love Vihaan too much. ❤️😆😳

Not to mention it will make the story just that much more complicated which I'm down for, but I don't think the ITV audience or fandom will be. 🤪

Thanks Sara! 🤗

You're welcome. 🤗

And yes, drama, drama and more drama. That's what we root for.  🤩🤩

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

-i like that riddhima spoke the point that only she knew how she felt...this is relatable bc im also the type of person who needs words from the opposite person to affirm their mental state of mind as opposed their behavior which could produce mixed signals...

-i like the buildup intensity of riddhima questioning the identity of the person in her bed & vihaan's reaction...he isnt giving a definite response but just wants her to feel loved...idk but ive read a similar greek story where one lover doesn't reveal his identity to his lover before she drops hot oil or butter or something hot & he felt betrayed ...like not entirely parallel but sorta some similarities..i just cant remember what story it was lol...

-i like that you brought up the "trust" factor in the end & i see like it was a buildup before you mention it was a game of trust...kinda had a vibe of the famous phrase, "as you sow so shall you reap" because riddhima also hided some things before she would open up more properly & its basically similar thing going on with her

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

-i like that riddhima spoke the point that only she knew how she felt...this is relatable bc im also the type of person who needs words from the opposite person to affirm their mental state of mind as opposed their behavior which could produce mixed signals...

-i like the buildup intensity of riddhima questioning the identity of the person in her bed & vihaan's reaction...he isnt giving a definite response but just wants her to feel loved...idk but ive read a similar greek story where one lover doesn't reveal his identity to his lover before she drops hot oil or butter or something hot & he felt betrayed ...like not entirely parallel but sorta some similarities..i just cant remember what story it was lol...

-i like that you brought up the "trust" factor in the end & i see like it was a buildup before you mention it was a game of trust...kinda had a vibe of the famous phrase, "as you sow so shall you reap" because riddhima also hided some things before she would open up more properly & its basically similar thing going on with her

Thanks Meena!

Given the kind of man Vansh is, it'll be naive of her to ever assume she knows exactly what he's thinking or feeling. He has never been consistent in his behavior, and she hasn't even been with him long enough to know exactly how he would react.

Oohhh, now I wanna know what story this is! Is it a famous mythos?

Exactly! In a way, Vansh is doing exactly everything Riddhu did to him. Yes, she’s getting a taste of her own bitter medicine, but just like last time, this game is going to end up hurting them both, not just her.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Oohhh, now I wanna know what story this is! Is it a famous mythos?

Found it, Cupid & Psyche. I had to search for similar words.

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Found it, Cupid & Psyche. I had to search for similar words.

I just finished reading it, and it was so good!! Thanks for mentioning it! There were quite a few similarities between Cupid & Psyche and Riansh. And this line sums up everything about Riansh, "Love cannot dwell with suspicion." As long as there is suspicion between them, their love will never see union.

Edited by asmaanixx - 3 years ago
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

dear Gur what an OS 👏agar makers iska 1 % bhi show pe dikha de to boss main dhanya ho jaaungi😆

last scene when he said "ALWAYS" 

that reminds me prof.snape's memories ..........🥺😭

good job👍🏼 take care dear😊

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful story n the way you described riddihima feelings Uff