Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Finally arjun ne sare sketches dekh liye aur oose riya ka uske liye gehra pyar dikhai de gaya riya ne uski di hui gifts aur gift wrapper bhi sambhal ke rakha hai arjun ko purani baate bhi yaad aa rahi hai riya jaisa selfless love koi kar bhi nahi sakta fab update dear eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm

Thanks dear

Hope you enjoyed it

Ha Arjun ne sare skeches dekh liye..

Arjun ke diye hue gifts bhi ussne Sambhalke rakhe he..

Ha Arjun ko bhi purani bate yaad aa rahi he..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Thanks

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Here are my comments for Part 4:

✒Sameer: Like always he is there for her. He is right relationship are two ways, if one is giving 100%, other one should atleast make efforts to give that much, and he can see it clearly that there aren't enough efforts from Arjun's side because he knows him in and out. It's completely not done that one person keeps going on making mistakes & other forgives him everytime, but when Arjun had understood this😏 He asked her the very right things to her. Good that Sam said her clearly that he is not going to forgive Arjun.

~Nice,he is going to keep close 👀 on ArIya, atleast this will boost up Arjun's speed😜

Yes Sam apne jagah par bilcul sahi he..

Woh dono ko alag toh nahi karna chahta par Arjun ko maf bhi nahi karna chahta..isaliye Arjun n riya par watch rakhne ki sochta he..

~It would have been great if he had given Arjun an ultimatum and start looking good Rishta for Riya😈,then it would be interesting to watch what Arjun would have done to save his marriage😛 as I m tired of Arjun's need of more time🥱 Anyways leave my imaginations with me...

✒Choree Liza scene with Riya was nice one.Riya came to know abt Sam being called as Mr Damn it. It would be nice to see when her brother catch her calling him by that name.

Ha riya ko pata chala sam ko sab mr.dam it bulate he..

Well are woh riya he hamari woh apne pyare bhai sa ko aise bulayegi kya..?

Umm waise ho bhi sakta he..u never know😉

✒Masa-Babasa's concern for Riya was well pressnted👍🏼didn't like Ayesha's reply in that scene.

✒Riya: I do agree with her words that it was fault of both but didn't agree with her explanation part. She did a mistake that the diary felldown while she was arranging clothes, so she should just say Sorry once for that. There was no need of any explanation as she wasn't the wrong person.

~I really liked that she didn't go with full make-up and prefer to go with simple suit as Ariya's relation hasn't reach that point. Even she also had somewhat idea that it wasn't actually a date but a meeting to sort out things.

Yes she choose to be simple as she knows it's not the actual date like her friends are saying..

~Didn't like her saying Sorry unnecessarily to Arjun. She herself once confessed before Sam that Arjun was wrong in finding love out of marriage, so why to apologize for the Sam & Masa's outburst. It was only a reaction of his past wrong actions🥱She could have explain those things without apologising too. Sorry is a precious word, it must be used only when it is needed.

Well ..iss par bhi aayege..Arjun n riya ka ek scene likha he jisame Arjun riya ko bolega..

✒Arjun: Finally realisation hit himWhat a monologue 😒"He didn't got the chance to go out alone with her?"😡circumstances were always in his favor but it was always him who never wanted that, who had stopped him from going out with her after his training got completed during 1st marriage. During 2nd marriage too, Aai Baba asked him to go, even Sam would have agree to give them leave to both if only he wanted that to happen. On the contrary, he still chose to go out 4 vacation with his second wife, when circumstances were not good and his friend was in a devastating state for whom he claimed to give up everything, huh😏

So it was always his decision, I really want him to see him correcting himself whether in his self talk or before others

I know woh chahta toh time nikal sakta tha..ya fir Sam ko bol sakta tha he want to be alone with riya..

But ofcourse he wanted to give himself time ..

✒ArIya scene: Good that they went outside and talked clearly what they wanted to say. Hope from now on Arjun will make more efforts on his own, to spend quality time with Riya.

~ I really liked that Arjun is free to express and share everything with Riya unlike his relationship with Roshni where he is more careful in choosing words before speaking. But don't show him as a self centred person or insensitive towards Riya while bringing Roshni's topic. I just felt that in the scene where he told her the actual reason behind his behavior that day,somewhere it gave that kind of impression, (to very less extent). He could have explain that thing to her without mentioning Roshni's name too.

Yes Ariya ke rishte ki ye khasiyat he ke yaha woh dono ek dusare ko itna acchese jante he ke dono ko ek dusare se baat karne se pehle sochna nahi padta..

Ofcourse in Riya's case she is somewhere shy specially when it comes to her love n feelings for him..but in other subjects she also can talk to him without any hesitation..

Overall it was a good chapter to read and very good if I ignore Riya's extra Sorry👍🏼

About part 5, I liked almost everything😛, so I don't think there's much to comment but still I will go through it again & will do if needed.

Sorry 4 late comments.

Thanks for your pms and replies😳❤️

Will read and comment on latest part soon.

Thanks dear

I am glad you enjoyed the update..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicronyariya

Just beautiful 😍😍😍

I don't know how to express it but what I felt after reading this update is pure bliss💫

It gave me a warmth bcoz I did feel it in this update and from riya and arjun's pov... 

Cont soon 

Thanx for pm 

Thanks dear

Glad you love it

Keep reading aage aur bhi bahot kuch he..

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel32923

Fabulous update...

Arjun ne saare sketches dekh liye...

Aur unki dates se ye bhi pta chl gya ki vo kb ke hai...

Riya ne uske arjun ke dard ko un paintings mein puri trh se portray kia...

Arjun ko unki saari memories yaad aa rhi hain...

Jaise hi arjun riya ki trf aane ka sochne lga waise hi unki life mein roshni aa gyi...

Hope that by now arjun has realised how much riya loves him...

Thanks for pm...

Continue soon...

Thanks dear

Glad you enjoyed it

Ha Arjun ne sari paintings dekh li..

Sahi kaha riya ne usaka dard bhi apne painting me utara he..

Arjun ko bhi sari purani baate yaad aa rahi he..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sojiforever

Superb update....

Continue soon and thanks for pm

Thanks dear

Hope you enjoyed it

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kudarat

Finally  arjun ne riya ki banayi sari painting  dekh hi li...acha huva ab sayad uske dil me riya ke liye pyaar jag the.. 

Riya ko painting  to dekh Li..bas ab roshni ki vo dairy  kab dekhega vo dekh na he..

Di story ab bhot hi  interesting  hoti ja Rahi he...ab next part ka wait karenge...jyada der mat kar na..

Update  soon.

Thanks dear

Hope you enjoyed it

Ha Arjun ne sari paintings dekh li..

Well roshni ki diary padne ke liye kafi time he..

Keep reading will update soon

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhanikagoenka

Woww jildi jildi next update krdo 

Thanks

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tumpa12