Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sonatia

So they lit a bonfire and sat around it to summon up their creative brains. But creative brain they didn't have.

My God!! πŸ€£ on the contrary I know they have the best creative brain.. if that makes sense. πŸ€£

So they decided they could borrow one from the brain bank but they couldn't find it, 

There's a brain bank 😳😲 my gawd all the brains I could have borrowed for my exams. πŸ€£

"She loooooves Lucifer but would it be appropriate for us to take her to hell to meet Luci?"

As much as I love Luci, I would definitely  appreciate not going to hell. πŸ˜³πŸ€£

"Look this is the plot bunny tree, let's pick some up for our fanfics" suggested one excitedly but the other's mind diverted to the other tree.

"And here look there are different PSD trees." 

"And this is a tree of textures." 

"Do you think there is a birthday plot tree?" One pleaded with eyes.

"We won't know until we see one." 

They kept on looking for them and days turned to night and they found none.

"So what should we do?" They were clueless , they didn't know which way to go but kept moving anyway until they found a small bush.

"And look what is in the bushes?" 

"These are birthday bushes full of birthday plans and wishes" chanted a flower and the two pals were astonished. 

"Are we in some Alice in the wonderland fantasy?"

"Oh if only I had some pearls to clutch!" And of they went towards the birthday bushes.

But as they approached it the bushes started fading away.

Of my God!! The creativity and uniqueness of this part is amazing!! It feels like a fairytale but a fairytale taken from modern books. I would love to go to this place even if it's in your brain πŸ˜† 

Trees of textures, plots and what not. Where do you get such out of the box ideas!! But seriously take me to this place 😭😭 PLEASE!!!

"Oh right brain ! You know we couldn't find the brain bank."πŸ€”

"A Brain bank?

So theres no brain bank!!! πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ€£

"And how are we gonna use that brain? with a USB ?πŸ˜† 

Sounds good to me πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

"We missed Biriyani , we missed" πŸ€”πŸ€”

Yesss!!! Don't miss biryani πŸ˜‹πŸ€©

"Balloons and B for birthday desert, do you think we should get her flowers?"

"Nope flowers are too formal."πŸ₯±

"And you didn't write the room decoration." 

Flowers and room decoration... um.. suhagraat feelings β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£

"God ! we will remember that even though we don't write it down and stop screaming. Sam might hear us from the other thread in IF."🀫🀫🀫

Yesss Sam is has a good ear.. and she loves to stalk πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£

"But on my favor If she'll be busy with the glitters and she won't notice our lack of creativity in her thread."😎

My intelligent mou! You surprise me every day πŸ˜†

"So for room decorations I will build some beautiful tags." πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Write down tags. πŸ˜‡

The tags are really beautiful  β˜ΊοΈ

"Hmm how about she goes to Biriyani land and everything is made out of Biriyani ?"

My gawd!! Take me to this land! Right away

"Then how about she meets Zayn or Shaheer, like she wins a date with him for."🀭🀭☺️

"Shah got engaged and Zayn had a baby." πŸ˜­

Umm I don't care about those things you know.. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ  Zayn can hire a nanny for the day and Shaheer wouldn't mind a little meet up. Let's plan and go on a double date!! πŸ€£

Btw you forgot SIDD!!! HEs free and so in love with me πŸ€£ 

Delusional Sam?? 

Check!!! πŸ€£

"How about we stop beating around the bush and tell her how much awesome she is and how much we love her." 

Awww πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Mereko rulawogi kya πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€—

"What's birthday without some mess?"😈

Excatly!! But what's birthday without you!! Nothing 😭😭 

Tags credit : Pro

(Thank you so much ProπŸ’“)

Thank you so much Pitashree!!! Love you so much for this.. the thread is beautiful! It's so vibrant I love the colours, you just have put so much hardwork in it and thank you Pro for the amazing tags.. they are such adorable pieces.πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Sonatia

First of all a very very very happy birthday Samsmiley31, are we feeling like 22 yet? smiley40smiley41

Nope not feeling yet.. maybe once I turn 25 I will feel like it πŸ€£

I hope your birthday is the bestest birthday in the world and may you always be happy and healthy and even happier and healthier. 🎊πŸ”₯

Aww thank you so much πŸ€—

I can't believe it's been SIX years of knowing you and I am so so lucky to have known you. There are some things that goes without saying but even though we repeat it hundreds of times it remains worth repeating yet again. smiley22

What 6 years? Six freaking years of meeting such an amazing friend as you. I'm gonna cry..😭😭 thank you for all the love.

If I am going to write down how amaaaazing a friend you are to me it would take a long time to write it down (and a lots of writing and rewriting as I won't be satisfied with anything i say or write) because it isn't easy to put in to words how blessed and lucky I am to have you always by my side. You have been there for me from day ONE. And six years and nothing changed. you are always there for me even today. Our friendship has gotten better and better like a fine wine and now in retrospect I can proudly say if I hadn't met you I wouldn't meet one of the bestest friend in my life. 

Aww!!! I love you too babes. You have been such an amazing friend to me. 

What can I say ! smiley14

You have been like a sister to me and 

You have been a sister to me too! 

confiding in you always makes my worst days better and even when you are busy like hell you always write back that's how amazing you are. smiley10smiley10

Im glad about that. I'm always there. Maybe answer a little late but I will be there πŸ₯°

You can be this funniest and coolest and craziest person in the room and then this sweetest and sincerest person when time requires.smiley9

Yeah the craziness doesn't leave me.πŸ˜†

you have no idea how awesome and talented you are , I mean you have some idea but it is much bigger than that.  I hope all your dreams come true may you have the most amazing years ahead. πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ•―πŸ°

Awww thanks jaan. I hope they do. One of my biggest dream is getting to meet you one day so I hope that does happen.

Love you so much betaaji and look 

Here's the siggy I made for you (I am sorry it might be atrocious. That's why I made two use whichever you find less atrocious.smiley36)

They are so effing beautiful!!! The first one is gorgeous. Love the coloring!! ArDi will be always special to me, to us.  Using it. Also you have to share the caps with me. πŸ˜† the second one is beautiful. Love the texture use! And everyone is there!!! β˜ΊοΈ

I better conclude this now or I wouldn't have any speech left for your future wedding or next birthday. smiley37

🀣🀣 

Yeah do save some for my weddinv which is like in 10 years or so. 🀣

So long story short in a nutshell. smiley22listen very carefully 

Happy birthday 

smiley36

And

Love you so much with bow and arrow on top. And will always be there for you. smiley31

Love you too!! Bow and arrow on top!!! πŸ€—

You're my starsmiley10

And you are my sun 🀩☺️

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Happiest birthday to you Sam

Stay blessed and be happy 

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Thank you dear Nina. πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Happy birthday sammyyyy <3

Thank you Hina 😊

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dearr Sammy,Manny Happy Retturns 

of the dayy 

Thank you Suta!! And those ice creams looks delicious β˜ΊοΈ

Originally posted by: .iridescence.

Happy Birthday, Sam!!!πŸ₯³

Thank you Daya πŸ€—

Originally posted by: cute00ish

Happy Birthday Sam β€οΈ

Have a great year ahead kiddo... the its been so long..glad to see u still active  on IF ....πŸ€—

May Almighty keep showering his blessings upon u and keep smiling :)

-Aisha

Omg!! Aisha D! It's so nice to see you around in IF πŸ€—

Thank you so much Di. Feels good to talk to you after ages. πŸ€—

Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030

Happy Birthday Sam! πŸ₯³

Hum bhi agar bachhe hote, naam hota humara Chunnu munnu,toh duniya kehti "Happy Birthday To You" πŸ€£

-Anushka

🀣🀣

Love the song. It made me smile big. Thank you dear. 

Originally posted by: SweetButSpicy

πŸ₯³

Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. 

Happy birthday.

-Prii

Thank you Prii πŸ€—

cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Omg!! Aisha D! It's so nice to see you around in IF πŸ€—

Thank you so much Di. Feels good to talk to you after ages. πŸ€—

Same here smiley31