Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

Rahul is a strong player .. and he will be having the advantage of knowing audiance view as well tou kafi chances hai k jeet skta hai ..plus fan following tou hai hi 😊

ths Year many has been giving chances like Aly ,n Rest  even Nikki and many other challengers 

Edited by TanShi_CrazyLuv - 3 years ago
LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

yaar tum log  🤣b MUKAR gaye hahahahhahahahha TAUBA i MYSELF read somwhere shared a RUBY Fan was PROUD saying SHilpa is praising Rubina ahhahahahahhaha ab conviently apni hi statetment sy mukar gay tauba hai bhyaeeeee itna kia insecurity

Well that Rubina fan was definitely not me ! So best for you to quote that particular fan  I did say that Shilpa is supporting Rubina because that’s what i read on twitter but i was in no way PROUD of that 😆

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I read somewhere that she bashed Rahul

but then i also read today that her brother said she isnt watching BB

😆

agree

i read smwhere Rubina fans were so praised as she PRAISED Rubheena n ab thy are bashing her for supporting Rahul ahhahahahah waqee BB chal rha hai

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

agree

i read smwhere Rubina fans were so praised as she PRAISED Rubheena n ab thy are bashing her for supporting Rahul ahhahahahah waqee BB chal rha hai

😆😆

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

Well that Rubina fan was definitely not me ! So best for you to quote that particular fan  I did say that Shilpa is supporting Rubina because that’s what i read on twitter but i was in no way PROUD of that 😆

why why why ?????????????  i addressed Rubina fans🤔 n u r one ... so i read in india Forum sharing a clip n feeeling proud of her suppporting Rubeena 

haan na yaar accept kro na k she earlier praised ur Fabrate n abhi Rahul ko kia tu uski class lainy lag gaye.. mujhe ab smjhna hoga k ye BB forum hai🤪

by the way heared puniya n nishant is  cmng back ? u heared 

LazyBing thumbnail

why why why ?????????????  i addressed Rubina fans🤔 n u r one ... so i read in india Forum sharing a clip n feeeling proud of her suppporting Rubeena 

Find the person who was proud then na 🤣 mujh par kyu chadh rahi ho lol

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

Find the person who was proud then na 🤣 mujh par kyu chadh rahi ho lol

main tu nai chadh rahi...  thand rkho  🤣🤣na meri ye aadat hai na aisi language 👎🏼mainy tu PUBLIC FORUM hai to clearify kia n addressed Rubina fans tum nay meri post main likha to i REPLIED simple ... 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

haan na yaar accept kro na k she earlier praised ur Fabrate n abhi Rahul ko kia tu uski class lainy lag gaye.. mujhe ab smjhna hoga k ye BB forum hai🤪

by the way heared puniya n nishant is  cmng back ? u heared 

areh voh news nakli hai. punia one might be true but nishant wala false hai, i saw one of his interview yesterday and it seemed he isnt interested to come back and neither he was approached again. 

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
LazyBing thumbnail

main tu nai chadh rahi...  thand rkho  🤣🤣na meri ye aadat hai na aisi language 👎🏼mainy tu PUBLIC FORUM hai to clearify kia n addressed Rubina fans tum nay meri post main likha to i REPLIED simple ... 

lage raho 🤣 

btw what’s the issue with my language? kuch bhi mat bolo...kuch galat laga tho report kardo