Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 27

Kashish goes to Sujal’s house to apologize... & maybe say ki she likes him coz negating things isn't helping her

She realizes yahan toh party chal rahi hai

She starts looking for Sujal

After a good search and asking around all half-drunk half high people, she finally gets to Sujal

She does find Sujal, but she finds him snogging a girl in a dimly lit room

She freezes. As if the time has stopped for her

She wants to shake him, thrash him

But doesn't do anything

She walks out of the room

She thinks if Sujal likes this girl then who is she to stop him?

Maybe it’s a one-night stand, who is she to interfere in his life?

It’s not like the girl is raping him...he also wants it

It would have been so much better to smack him and leave grandly. It will be much easier to ignore Sujal in her mind then

But thing is, she doesn't want to leave Sujal

She has other plans

She will deal with this head on. But not while Sujal is high

She goes back seeing the other girl coming out

She gets inside the room with Sujal and locks the door

K- What the hell are you doing huh! You are messing up with your life? Are you a teenager to act so irresponsibly? I know you are better than this, Sujal

She checks his pulse rate and examines him ki drugs li kaunsi hai...yaa is he only drunk

Uss hisaab se jo karna hai karegi

She stays locked up with him in the room till he sobers up a little

Kashish ko samajh nahi aa raha thik se, as uske paas equipments nahi hai abhi...but koi ecstasy inducing drug sa hi lag raha hai

Kashish ko toh itna gussa aa raha hai ki kya bole

Bachcha hai nahi ye. He seemed like a suljha hua banda. Arre pehli baar uske dad ko coldly threaten kiya tha iss hi bande ne. Isse kya ho gaya?

But she realizes that he needs help, and he needs help now and there is nobody in his life to help him apart from her

And nobody realized what’s going on in his life coz he is so closed of a person

She remembers the therapy she went for few weeks back-

She had given her blood samples ki uske mein kuch toh locha hai...why so much feels for that jerk

Kashish ne therapy mein ye ho raha hai wo ho raha hai kaha

Doctor ne kaha ki....have you considered it’s just love?

Kashish is like no...

K-My blood sample has abnormal amount of estrogen & pheromones

Doc-Yup, as I said love. Totally normal. You guys should date

Kashish uthke chali gai ki doctor hi pagal hai

Abhi room mein baithe Sujal ke saath Kashish ko lag raha hai ki doctor thik thi.

She loves him and can’t see him in pain

But Sujal ko nahi batana hai, faltu mein mazaak udayega

This is bound to end up in a heartbreak, aur karo pheromones ka overflow!

Kashish thinks- my stupid lymphatic system!

She thinks ki batake waise bhi kya fayda hoga Sujal ko...as if he feels the same...warna he wouldn’t have been eating up that girl's face today

Kaunsa wo mujse pyaar karta hai

Kashish sochti hai, mujhe toh kabhi aise kiss nahi kia

On the other hand, thinks...eww gross ...sloppy

++++

When Sujal sobers up a little and all-party people go, then Kashish drags him

K-You are moving with me. Yahan bilkul nahi rahoge tum! This wicked company of yours is ruining everything

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shit 😐😐😔😔😔 Sujal 

And Kashish finally accepted that she is in love with him Wowwww 🥳🥳🥳

But she think that he never kissed her like that 🤪🤪 it’s your fault darling that u r not allowing him to touch you and kiss 💋 u 😂😂🙉🙉🙊🙊🙈🙈😉😉🥳🥳😍😍😭😭😭 tell him if u want instead of fighting always with him 😐😐😭😭😔😔 please yaaarrrrrrr one more part for tomorrow please I want to know how he will react when Kashish tell him that he and that girl 😛😛🤭🤭🤭

Originally posted by: coderlady

What is Kashish expecting to get out that date when she knows she has issues to deal with? Has she cleared her problem with her parents?

Well...mainly get Sujal out of he thoughts and stop her parent's nagging

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Ok dear I wrote my all comments but I really really sorry 😐 dear ❤️❤️😘😘🧡🧡💙💙😍😍🥰🥰🥳🥳 for my late comments that’s because as u know my studies started from 4th January 2021 that’s why I can’t get free time to read and enjoy 😉 every part 😭😭😭 I’m sleeping 💤 only 5 hours each night 😭😔 because I have many incomplete assignments to complete 😭😭😔😔 

I have two 2 sons and I’m a single mom that’s why I don’t have that much time to do everything in one day so I’m sorry 😐 if I write my comments so late ❤️❤️💙💙🥳🥳🧡🧡🥰🥰😘😘😘 and thank you for sending me Pm I tried many times to send you messages but I don’t know why my messages are not coming to u 🤔🤔🤔 😭😢😭

Anyway I want to tell u keep writing ✍️ about my babies dear and a lot of love ❤️ and hugs to u from my side 🥳🥳🤗🤗🤗😘🥰😍🥰🥰 I’m trying to read every weekend ok 👍 and then I will write my comment too 😘🥰😍🥰🥰😍😚😍 take care god bless you and your beautiful family 😘🥰😍😘😚😍 

And about asking questions from sk so I have questions can I ask??? Or no it’s too late 🤔🤔🤔 

Thank you for all your comments. You truly make my day with your comments. My respect for you has increased many folds knowing that you are studying and working so hard inspite of being a single mother of two. I feel honored that you still find time to read the story and comment. Thank you so much dear.

About the PM, i didnt realize my inbox had become full since IF doesnt inform me in any way. One of my readers had to whatsapp me. Now I have cleared my inbox , you will be able to message me

Also you are always free to ask and post questions about SK, its never too late. Eager to know your questions

Take care and keep rocking as you are🤗

Farah.official thumbnail

Finally she admitted (to herself at least) that she loves her................... ab usy bhi bata hi de gi jaldi hi....... and move in.... waaoooohhh.........finally things are falling into places... magical piece of writing Nelu.........i am feeling each of that emotions you portrayed.... keep going... eagerly waiting for next part..... 

Farah.official thumbnail

issssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

Farah.official thumbnail

Originally posted by: NilzStorywriter

Thank you for all your comments. You truly make my day with your comments. My respect for you has increased many folds knowing that you are studying and working so hard inspite of being a single mother of two. I feel honored that you still find time to read the story and comment. Thank you so much dear.

About the PM, i didnt realize my inbox had become full since IF doesnt inform me in any way. One of my readers had to whatsapp me. Now I have cleared my inbox , you will be able to message me

Also you are always free to ask and post questions about SK, its never too late. Eager to know your questions

iisssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😜😜🤣

AmirAryan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NilzStorywriter

Also you are always free to ask and post questions about SK, its never too late. Eager to know your questions

Wowwww thank you so much dear for understanding me 🤗❤️ I just wanted to inform you that I’m not ignoring you and your beautiful i was just busy  😆 😒 I didn’t read many stories in January months and I have a lots comments to write 😒 😒 shitttttttt I missed a lot 😒 and ok 👍 if I wanted to say something to u so I will pm you 👍🏼😳

And I will ask my questions on weekends because I need to think 🤔 about it 😒 

U to take care of yourself ❤️🤗

/Zohal 😒

AmirAryan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Farah.official

iisssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😜😜🤣

So u r here 🤔🤔🤔 and why u r laughing like this 🤔🤔😉😉 is she said something wrong about me 😒😆

Farah.official thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

So u r here 🤔🤔🤔 and why u r laughing like this 🤔🤔😉😉 is she said something wrong about me 😒😆

No.... she is saying about me as well...........😍😍🤣🤣🤣