Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 24

Amazing part loved it so much. Dono ke dil mein feelings hai aik doosre ke liye tho phir dono kyun nahin maan lete. Kashish to jaise darr rahi hai un feelings ke baare mein soch ke. Hopefully in good time Sujal will make her feel wanted and prove to her that he can be a good life partner for her. I felt for him poor guy thinks he is not worthy of her. Keep up the great work dear

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Part 25

Another amazing part. Kashish ki misunderstanding kam hone ke bajaye badh rahi ho. Nilz kuch karo yaar inki doorian mitao inko aik doosre ke kareeb lao. They both are incomplete without the other and are leading lonely lives. They need each other. Hoping for some progress in the upcoming parts. Do update soon dear. Can't wait to read more

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part 26

Sujal needed her to be with him....somehow in those people too he felt alone...wished ki Kashish aagai toh I have a companion

Sujal wanted to say to Kashish ki you look beautiful , wo bhi kehna reh gaya

++++++

Kashish realized ki this is not just alcohol...there is drugs involved and what all craziness they are doing is also beyond her or maybe even Sujal

But Sujal  is part of it now…Daldal mein phas raha hai Sujal

+++++++++

Few days pass after the incidence

In the meanwhile, Kashish’s mom dad were after her

Because of their insistence she agrees to go on an arranged marriage date

Turns to be wo Sujal ka hotel hai

Kashish is a doctor so her parents want her to get married to doctor…middle class banda

She also wants to date a person she can have a future with

And flush Sujal out off her mind

Date chal rahi thi, Sujal ne dekh liya

Sujal is fuming inside Ki 2 din pehle toh yeh...abhi issl allu ke saath date pe bhi aa gayi

He even notices ki Full saj dhajke aayi hai, Makeup lagake, Anarkali,suit, dupatta, jhumke

She never makes any effort when we meet

Sujal wahin khada tha

He is observing their animated conversation

She has let her hair loose

She is sliding the strand off her hair behind her ear

She is smiling more, indulging more

She seems to be in a good mood, not frowning or annoyed as she is usually when she is with him

She is being pleasant with this guy

++++

Dono ki baat-cheet chal rahi hai

It was a pleasant conversation

Both get up to leave

Aise hi nikalte huye she collides with someone

Her body automatically freezes

That familiar smell!

That familiar profile!

She knows who it is but still slowly looks up

++++++

Sujal is looking directly at Kashish

She looks like deer caught in headlight

Sujal gives a pointed smirk

The other guy asks- Kashish are you ok?

She nods and walks out with him while feeling Sujal's is gaze still on her

Sujal smirks

Treating him like a stranger, huh!

Clearly this is mild form of public humiliation. Which they had both promised they will refrain from doing to each other

Kashish knows but uske dimaag mein kuch aaya nahi. As she programmed her mind to say no to everything related to Sujal

++++++

His drinking incident isn't one of its kind

Kashish realizes he is mixing with wrong people and developing a drinking and drug problem

Also, what Kashish does not realize that Sujal has abandonment issues...what Kashish did was also basically abandonment

Sujal doesn't expect Kashish to stay for whole life with him

But timing is the key.

It’s happening to him in its lowest point. When he needs someone then people are abandoning him and that too for no reason

+++++++++

Kashish feels guilty in her heart thinking how she behaved with Sujal in the hotel

She is berating herself for not acknowledging Sujal

She realizes what is did was wrong and she humiliated him

She feels she should say sorry to Sujal

She is unable to erase the memory of that defeated look in his eyes when she didn’t acknowledge him

He hasn’t even messaged her or called her after that

She is feeling an explainable void in her life

She expected Sujal to at least say something or message her or call her after words. But this radio silence is killing her

+++++++++

She goes to Sujal’s house to apologize... & maybe say ki she likes him coz negating things isn't helping her

She realizes yahan toh party chal rahai hai

She starts looking for Sujal

After a good search and asking around all half-drunk half high people, she finally gets to Sujal

She does find Sujal, but she finds him snogging a girl in a dimly lit room

Edited by NilzStorywriter - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

What is Kashish expecting to get out that date when she knows she has issues to deal with? Has she cleared her problem with her parents?

coderlady thumbnail

She felt bad and went to apologize. But now she will get disgusted with his behavior and shut down again.

coderlady thumbnail

Hope she says what she went to say. That way at least he will know she came by to apologize. Rest is up to him.

Edited by coderlady - 3 years ago
AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shit Sujal I hate u 🙈🙈🤣😂🤣 u r so funny 😂 seriously 😐 my girl is only helping u and u 🙈🙈☺️☺️🙉🙉

Thank you dear part 16 is super funny and beautiful tooooooo ☺️☺️😉😉😊😊😻😻😽😻🥳🥳😊😊🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️🧡🧡💚💚💙💙

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMG, Sujal got into drugs. Kashish's parents want her to marry a doctor. I guess it would make Sujal jealous.

AmirAryan thumbnail

My comment for part 17 I felt so bad for Sujal he is so alone yaarrrr 🥺🥺😭😭😭

Thank god Kashish stayed with him and didn’t left him alone that night 😭😭😔😔❤️❤️💙💙🧡🧡💚💚 and she kissed his cheek and lips 👄 ufffffff shit 😉😉😍😍🥰🥰☺️☺️😘😘😘🙈🙈🙈🙊🙊

Part 18 🤣🤣 U r crazy 😝 Sujal 

What a dirty thinking 🤔 Sujal 🙈🙈🙊🙊😉😉😉

Poor Kashish was so worried for him 😭😭😔😔 and he is thinking about his ass 😐😐🙉🙉🙊🙊😭😭😭😻😻😻

Part 19  was a very sad part these two again start fighting 😔😔😭😭😭 and that’s also because of that Lambu Piyush 😐😐🤬🤬🤬🥵🥵🥵😡😡😡 

Part 20 is just awesome 👏 and fabulous my Bacha Sujal is so understanding uffffffff that’s why I love ❤️ him so much 🧡💙❤️❤️😘😘🥰🥰😉😉😉👏👏👏 he is just tooooooooo goooooodddddddd 💙🧡❤️🧡🧡😉😉🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️

Part 21 really Sujal u r toooo muchhhhhh 😐😐😐😝😝😝 i will not help anyone now 😉😂 

Poor Kashish 😢😔

Part 22 Sujal 😉😉😂😂 once u r on the top her 🙊🙊🙈🙉🙉 another time she is on the top of u but nothing happening between you two yaaarrrrr 😭😭😭😢😢😢😔😔😔 stop ✋ teasing us yaarrrrr do it ya just leave it 🙏🙏🙏☺️☺️☺️🙈🙈🥰🥰😉😉❤️❤️😭😭😭😔😔😔😂😂

Part 23 awesome 👏 I loved it yaarrrrr and Kashish yaarrrrr 😉😀🥳🥳🥳

Part 24 I hope they become friends soooonnnn and then fall in love with each other 😘🥰😍🥰😚😇😇😇

Part 25 shit shit my girl 😔😔😭😭 she feel she a middle class girl 😭😭😔😔😢 I hope Sujal talk to her soon and solve this issues 🥰🥰😘😘❤️❤️

Part 26 I felt really really really sorry 😐 and bad for Sujal ufffffff I can’t imagine how bad it was when she ignored and talked so nicely to that guy mera Bacha ka dil 🥺🥺🥺

But I really really hope Sujal is not having sex with that girl otherwise I will not forgive him 😔😔😭😭😭😐😐🤬🤬🤬

Edited by AmirAryan - 3 years ago
AmirAryan thumbnail

Ok dear I wrote my all comments but I really really sorry 😐 dear ❤️❤️😘😘🧡🧡💙💙😍😍🥰🥰🥳🥳 for my late comments that’s because as u know my studies started from 4th January 2021 that’s why I can’t get free time to read and enjoy 😉 every part 😭😭😭 I’m sleeping 💤 only 5 hours each night 😭😔 because I have many incomplete assignments to complete 😭😭😔😔 

I have two 2 sons and I’m a single mom that’s why I don’t have that much time to do everything in one day so I’m sorry 😐 if I write my comments so late ❤️❤️💙💙🥳🥳🧡🧡🥰🥰😘😘😘 and thank you for sending me Pm I tried many times to send you messages but I don’t know why my messages are not coming to u 🤔🤔🤔 😭😢😭

Anyway I want to tell u keep writing ✍️ about my babies dear and a lot of love ❤️ and hugs to u from my side 🥳🥳🤗🤗🤗😘🥰😍🥰🥰 I’m trying to read every weekend ok 👍 and then I will write my comment too 😘🥰😍🥰🥰😍😚😍 take care god bless you and your beautiful family 😘🥰😍😘😚😍 

And about asking questions from sk so I have questions can I ask??? Or no it’s too late 🤔🤔🤔