ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Though it's not even a week, but I am already loving Vrushyy as Ridhima. She is my favorite since D3 days but I was not sure about her role in Yeh Rishta... But I am happy that she doesn't seem to be the third wheel between Karthik and Naira. 

And after watching today's episode, I strongly feel that she too has a family and kid who is away from her. The way she got emotional seeing Naira and Kairav together, and her convo with Karthik about the separation of a mother and a child, I think she has a broken family may be.. 

I just hope the writers do not spoil the character and give the Ridhima much needed attention. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Some new guy is also joining the show opposite Vrushika. May be he is her husband or BF. It really doesn't make any sense for her to fall for Karthik knowing how much he loves his wife. But I think she might get too much attached to Kairav. I really don't want her to turn negative. So far she has given really mature and sensible advice without being nosy. Hope they will properly develop her character and not ruin it to glorify Kaira.

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

It really doesn't make any sense for her to fall for Karthik knowing how much he loves his wife.

Hopefully. Such a track after 2 divorces, 3 kids, Vedika, & 12 years together would be beyond cringe.

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Some new guy is also joining the show opposite Vrushika. May be he is her husband or BF. It really doesn't make any sense for her to fall for Karthik knowing how much he loves his wife. But I think she might get too much attached to Kairav. I really don't want her to turn negative. So far she has given really mature and sensible advice without being nosy. Hope they will properly develop her character and not ruin it to glorify Kaira.

I agree. I feel that may be she has started seeing her own kid in Kairav. 

I don't want her character to be compared to Vedika honestly. 

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

Though it's not even a week, but I am already loving Vrushyy as Ridhima. She is my favorite since D3 days but I was not sure about her role in Yeh Rishta... But I am happy that she doesn't seem to be the third wheel between Karthik and Naira. 

And after watching today's episode, I strongly feel that she too has a family and kid who is away from her. The way she got emotional seeing Naira and Kairav together, and her convo with Karthik about the separation of a mother and a child, I think she has a broken family may be.. 

I just hope the writers do not spoil the character and give the Ridhima much needed attention. 

Even I feel the same .

I feel she either has a family or has longed to have one .

I hope she genuinely helps these 3 and doesn't fall for karthik and ruin it !! 

janecastle thumbnail

I think she lost her child. She said to Naira that at least she has the consolation that her son is there and is well. So most probably Riddhima's kid is dead or something. And may be she separated from her husband or BF because of that. I wish she will stay the way she is now. She seemed quite sorted and understanding till now.

janecastle thumbnail

What's with these similarities between Kairav and Ridhima's son? And that birthmark thing is quite confusing too. Please don't tell me Kairav is not Kaira's son.  

J.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Iss serial mai kuch bhi ho sakta hai.. 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

andle

What's with these similarities between Kairav and Ridhima's son? And that birthmark thing is quite confusing too. Please don't tell me Kairav is not Kaira's son.  

If makers are planning this then this is the most terrible thing they could do with the show ðŸ’” I am liking Ridhima so far and I don't want a reason to hate her  

I hope the writer don't ruin the track ðŸ˜”

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

If makers are planning this then this is the most terrible thing they could do with the show ðŸ’” I am liking Ridhima so far and I don't want a reason to hate her  

I hope the writer don't ruin the track ðŸ˜”

It would be really harsh to Kaira. They already lost a child. Now to lose another one would be too much.