Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Aisa kya kar dia? 😳

Okay, so last week Pichkoo track was there. As I told you, R had got Pichkoo and was leaving with it.

V noticed that Pichkoo is missing and went to search. He saw R with it and he called out to him to stop. 

R who was leaving BN with Pichkoo and TT very obediently stopped and turned around and kept standing there so that V and Pichkoo togther attack them.

Matlab seriously?? Aisa kaun karta hai? 🤷‍♀️

Naaiiiishhh! 😈 😈 😈

Yup. 😈 😈 😈

And VL ka security system is a total kabad. Kisi bhangar waale ko bech dena chahiye use...

Last time R ko wapas Dharti par patak diya tha. Is baar sirf alarm baja and uska reason dene ke liye Tim ne apne pet Akroor ko bhej diya taaki koi A par shaq na kare.

Matlab kaahe ke liye hai ye security system jab ye kisi evil power ko VL mein ghusne se rok nahi sakta to?? 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay, so last week Pichkoo track was there. As I told you, R had got Pichkoo and was leaving with it.

V noticed that Pichkoo is missing and went to search. He saw R with it and he called out to him to stop. 

R who was leaving BN with Pichkoo and TT very obediently stopped and turned around and kept standing there so that V and Pichkoo togther attack them.

Matlab seriously?? Aisa kaun karta hai? 🤷‍♀️

Hadd hain yaar!   

And VL ka security system is a total kabad. Kisi bhangar waale ko bech dena chahiye use...

Last time R ko wapas Dharti par patak diya tha. Is baar sirf alarm baja and uska reason dene ke liye Tim ne apne pet Akroor ko bhej diya taaki koi A par shaq na kare.

Matlab kaahe ke liye hai ye security system jab ye kisi evil power ko VL mein ghusne se rok nahi sakta to?? 

🤔

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Hadd hain yaar!   

Sach mein yaar!! I so wanted to give him some solid kicks on his tashreef... 

Pichkoo was dhulofying TT... instead of dhulofying TT, he should instead have dhulofied R.

On a side note, look what I've found...

Oh great!! Kaala Jadoo here too?? Is Gul obsessed with Nazar and daayans or what? 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Pichkoo was dhulofying TT... instead of dhulofying TT, he should instead have dhulofied R.

Agreed. 

Oh great!! Kaala Jadoo here too?? Is Gul obsessed with Nazar and daayans or what? 

Koi shaq? 😉

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Koi shaq? 😉

Nope... Zara sa bhi shaq nahi hai. 😆

N2 aur Ye Copy Hai Nazar Ka dekhne ke baad to samajh aa hi gaya tha ki Gul ka Nazar and daayans ke liye obsession kis level ka hai. And agar koi 0.1-0.2% doubt bacha hoga, wo ye thread padhne ke baad chala gaya... 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Couldn't agree more. 😆 😆 😆

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Okay, replying to both of you together.

Basically, this Patal Lok is located directly under Bharat Nagar. And it is basically an alternate universe where the evil forms of the earth people live.

And these Patal Lok people get energy and powers by the polluted air of the earth. The more the air is polluted, the more their powers will increase. Just like we breate oxygen aka pure air, they breathe impure air.

Planting trees will reduce air pollution and thus the Patal Lokians won't be able to live. They will get killed. 

Thanks for sharing! This concept is really awesome and cool, really like it. Your excitement too is understood. 

Waise tumhe bhi koi req karni ho toh sochke rakho, I am considering to update aaj ya kal!! 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Naaiiiiiiish! 😈 😈 😈

Waise, there's a banner contest in the FanFiction Section. Wanna participate?

I like these individual competitions where you can literally do anything with your imagination. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5200215

😃

I had seen this, par aaj kal ye contests ka mood nahi hai mujhe. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

I had seen this, par aaj kal ye contests ka mood nahi hai mujhe. 

Koi baat nahi. 🤗

Waise, about the request, kab PM karoon? 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Koi baat nahi. 🤗

Waise, about the request, kab PM karoon? 

😃😃

Abhi bhi kar sakti ho, I was gonna tell you to post it directly. Par will check your PM and then tell kuch changes, finalise karke you post. 

Also PM se yaad aya, pichle hafte you were gonna PM something? I guess then you were busy!