Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Antara123

I guess so too. But the main premise is romance I guess. Coz they promoted it as pyaar bhara mausam

Romance bhar bhar ke milega humkoโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Same here ๐Ÿ˜ณ My school friends were more into Aarmaan but for me it's ASAD. I liked her in Naagin with Mahir as there I felt the acting wise improvement. But ZOYA is love โค๏ธ AsYa thooooo โ˜บ๏ธ

I don't know. I loved her as Zoya. Never watched any of her other works. Coz I couldn't see her as anything else. 

To be honest, I loved Armaan - I watched him after Asad. And the only reason I love Asad more is coz I saw the show when it aired and not after. It's like I love Armaan 0.000001% lessee than Asad. ๐Ÿ˜†

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Priya258

She carries of any outfit so wellโ˜บ๏ธ

Yes โค๏ธ

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

Woh toh Waise bhi hona Hai. But I'll put up with anything to watch them. There was some show called a A Table For Two - SJ and Surbhi Chandna came for the finale, I watched the whole thing on that useless app, just coz Surbhi mentioned KSG quite a few times ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But yesss. Pretty sure they'll set screens on fire. In the new photoshoot, SJ is looking really hot in that long shirt with jeans.

Hahaha can relate to anything for these two โค๏ธ

Antara123 thumbnail

I feel there will be only selected characters from original QH.Dilshad urf Shaalini will join soon.

No,I talk to mod of this forum,she permitted we can use this forum for discussion๐Ÿ˜Š

Even I think so. I hope there is no Tanveer. I can't handle it again. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Please. Please. Poor Amrapali, wherever I see her, I remember Tanveer. Even my Dad - who rarely watches Indian TV, sees her and is like, she was Tanveer no ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh. Greatt. That's awesome. I hope they don't close or lock this Forum. I am guessing QH2.0 would come on for more seasons and we'll have this dedicated Forum to discuss the evergreen romance. 

I don't want to go to that bhoot bungalow Web section forum ๐Ÿคฃ

I think it'll only have KSG, SJ and SKS. That's it. Everyone else seems new. Maybe Zoya's family will be introduced properly this time. SHE NEEDS TO HAVE HER FATHER WITH HER. I don't want her searching for her father again ๐Ÿ˜†

Antara123 thumbnail

Hahaha can relate to anything for these two โค๏ธ

IKRRR

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Bas wohi chahiye ๐Ÿ˜† Solid pyaar โ˜บ๏ธ

Antara123 thumbnail

I think so. I am glad. ๐Ÿ˜† Hindi TV thrillers are rarely very good. They better stick to romance and give us our share and get it done. If they over stretch to thrillers and all, I know where it'll go๐Ÿ˜†

Antara123 thumbnail

Bas wohi chahiye ๐Ÿ˜† Solid pyaar โ˜บ๏ธ

YES. And Asad has to say I LOVE YOU - OR. Wait. Zoya has to propose first this time. ๐Ÿ˜†

But I guess they'll keep some things - iconic ones:

1. Woh actually 

2. Allah Miya, what's wrong with you Mr. khan? 

Priya - can we have one thread for our expectations in S2 based on our S1 experience? We can keep this thread for updates and all. All BTS etc. 

Antara123 thumbnail

Wo toh hai but app is very slow๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ช

I knowwww. It's weird also. Not user friendly.