Qubool Hai2.0 Discussion Thread#1 - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Priya258

Yes it's KSG

They are testing our patience😒

I KNOW MAN. Do you remember the South Africa interviews? I want something mad like that 🤣 I have watched it so many times 

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Lucky Surbhi 😆 All bridal looks suits her, a perfect model she is ❤️ Yeah just like our Zoya was about to get married in 1st episode of QH. 

IKR. She's really beautiful dude. But I like her best as Zoya.  Like I became a mad KSGian since QH, watched all his past and present work till date, but nothing gives me more joy than watching KSG-SJ together as AsYa man. My biggest OTP they were. ☺️

Originally posted by Antara123

I won't say same. I'd say, they have grown up to be man and woman now, now it seems like they were adolescents back then. And now, they are all grown up into full adulthood ☺️ And sexier than ever. 

☺️ 😆  Tab bhi kitne sexy the aaaab thoooo they will set our phones on fire ☺️ App crash ho jayega 🤣

Maybe a different story. I am expecting a very different story - compared to QH1, but not innovative or creative and all 😆

Bas character sketch n relationship same ho like not only between Asad-Zoya but also Dilshaad, Najma, Rashid. Jaida creativity nehi chahiye, original feel chahiye 😆

☺️ 😆  Tab bhi kitne sexy the aaaab thoooo they will set our phones on fire ☺️ App crash ho jayega 🤣

☺️

Zee5 app is a trash😒

Doesn't he look spy-ish? 

Spy hi hoga, undercover agent from India type 

Bas character sketch n relationship same ho like not only between Asad-Zoya but also Dilshaad, Najma, Rashid. Jaida creativity nehi chahiye, original feel chahiye 😆

Character same rakh sakte hai,original story plot se thoda bahat similar hoga with some twist

Romance + thriller ka combination

Spy hi hoga, undercover agent from India type 

I also feel so😎

I don't want Rashid. He was so damn annoying towards the end - end of KSG's stint, riding on two boats with both wives. Najma also got weirdly house-wifey then. I want Dilshad to be the cool Mom she was, Asad and Zoya as it is, rest I am fine if it's bolder, different and whatever. 😆 

Also, should we write to Vijay about letting us discuss here? @Priya? 

IKR. She's really beautiful dude. But I like her best as Zoya.  Like I became a mad KSGian since QH, watched all his past and present work till date, but nothing gives me more joy than watching KSG-SJ together as AsYa man. My biggest OTP they were. ☺️

Same here 😳 My school friends were more into Aarmaan but for me it's ASAD. I liked her in Naagin with Mahir as there I felt the acting wise improvement. But ZOYA is love ❤️ AsYa thooooo ☺️