Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Antara123

Even I think so. I hope there is no Tanveer. I can't handle it again. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Please. Please. Poor Amrapali, wherever I see her, I remember Tanveer. Even my Dad - who rarely watches Indian TV, sees her and is like, she was Tanveer no πŸ˜†

Oh. Greatt. That's awesome. I hope they don't close or lock this Forum. I am guessing QH2.0 would come on for more seasons and we'll have this dedicated Forum to discuss the evergreen romance. 

I don't want to go to that bhoot bungalow Web section forum πŸ€£

I think it'll only have KSG, SJ and SKS. That's it. Everyone else seems new. Maybe Zoya's family will be introduced properly this time. SHE NEEDS TO HAVE HER FATHER WITH HER. I don't want her searching for her father again πŸ˜†

I think Rashid also as ek article aya tha about him joining along with Nehalaxmi n Shalini Ji πŸ˜† Yes no Billi  Hahahaha during QH I was like, Ishko baap milte milte, Asad ishke bachche ka baap ban jayega πŸ€£ 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I think Rashid also as ek article aya tha about him joining along with Nehalaxmi n Shalini Ji πŸ˜† Yes no Billi  Hahahaha during QH I was like, Ishko baap milte milte, Asad ishke bachche ka baap ban jayega πŸ€£ 

Even if he's there, then no two wives please πŸ˜†πŸ˜΅ True that. Abbu, abbu. I got so done with it. Bagal mein chora sheher mein dhindhora 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

YES. And Asad has to say I LOVE YOU - OR. Wait. Zoya has to propose first this time. πŸ˜†

But I guess they'll keep some things - iconic ones:

1. Woh actually 

2. Allah Miya, what's wrong with you Mr. khan? 

Priya - can we have one thread for our expectations in S2 based on our S1 experience? We can keep this thread for updates and all. All BTS etc. 

We can use this whole forum na Priya? So it's upto us Ki kitna thread banana hai n Kaise banana hai πŸ˜Š

Yes and also "Apko gari chalane ki tameez nehi tho...." πŸ˜†

Antara123 thumbnail

We can use this whole forum na Priya? So it's upto us Ki kitna thread banana hai n Kaise banana hai πŸ˜Š

Yes and also "Apko gari chalane ki tameez nehi tho...." πŸ˜†

idk if THAT will come. Considering their first meeting is in some office. πŸ˜† I guess we can use this whole Forum. I doubt the Mods will object. But as Priya says 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Even if he's there, then no two wives please πŸ˜†πŸ˜΅ True that. Abbu, abbu. I got so done with it. Bagal mein chora sheher mein dhindhora 

Exactly, it was Gul special, she loves connecting the past of leads πŸ€” But seriously I sooo wanted that gudiya factory revelation with our original AsYa πŸ˜­ 

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I knowwww. It's weird also. Not user friendly. 

Maine bahat pehle download kiya tha aur itna irritate hogai

Avi bhi same hai

Kuch organized nai hai sahiseπŸ€“

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

Maine bahat pehle download kiya tha aur itna irritate hogai

Avi bhi same hai

Kuch organized nai hai sahiseπŸ€“

During lockdown, we watched that 26-11 show on it, the one with Arjun Bijlani. It was good. But the app sucked 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

idk if THAT will come. Considering their first meeting is in some office. πŸ˜† I guess we can use this whole Forum. I doubt the Mods will object. But as Priya says 

Han not exactly that one but something similar, they should recreate that particular argument as even Surbhi told how people made tiktok videos on that πŸ˜†

Off topic but I love your DP (Shaheer & Erica) β€οΈ

Antara123 thumbnail

Exactly, it was Gul special, she loves connecting the past of leads πŸ€” But seriously I sooo wanted that gudiya factory revelation with our original AsYa πŸ˜­ 

I don't want to remember that now πŸ˜³

My heart breaks at the disappointment I felt 7 years ago during this time. 

I hope Mrinal Jha comes up with something nicer. Something that is awesome and fun and angst-y

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

QH2.0 writer is Mrinal Jha.

And it's only for 10 episodes

So faltu me do biwi ka jhamela nai dikhayenge🀣

Also they know QH fans have high expectations this time..more excitement😎so they need to provide us our entertainmentπŸ˜‰