Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AceofSpades77 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Eijaz definitely came across as a pathetic arrogant loser. First time he disappointed me in the long run. Even if he did not bring up the Shehzad conversation, he shouldve been the better man and dropped it off and not commented. It was because of his decision that Shehzad wore the humiliating robe and the latter took his anger on him. Eijaz wanted to play safe despite the fact we saw many tidbits that he was closer in the house with Shehzad than he was with Abhinav who has shown to not give a shit about him so Eijaz came across as a dumbass here lol. It was borderline backstabbing at the very least. 

It seems the immunity stone makes people more arrogant 

With that said Eijaz definitely gets his fair share of hate and at one point was the most hatest contestant of the season. Lets be real here, hes definitely no MCP and shown to respect women the most. 

Edited by AceofSpades77 - 3 years ago
BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

BTW alpha aur beta male ki baate vohi karta hai jo khud apne masculinity se insecure hai, it totally makes sense why eijaz is always in his rambo mode, he overcompensates for it by acting aggressive..

exactly, same way Gattu Pappu Singer does every now and then. Eijaz bhai Stone celebrate karne ke chakkar thora bahak gaye.

BasKahDia thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_rida

Week 1 se jo rahul eijaz ko age shame body shame kar raha hai uska kya ? Rahul insecuree hai eijaz se clear dikhta hai n jealous bhi may be. Jo bhi kaha eijaz ko dekh liye tha task maain kyaa haal hua tha rahul ka and eijaz kitne aaram se kar gaya tha task n jeet bhi gaya tha (ball collecting in basket task).

Rahul is loser and quitter. Woh aaj bhi bhaag jata task chhor kar but Eijaz ne usse bacha lia..😊

BasKahDia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bang-bang

Masculinity pe question kiya hai...topic bhi masculinity pe hai. Please comment on the topic.

Comment kaya karna hai? Please PM mein bhej do, Paste kar denge humlog..😲

BasKahDia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

already Eijaz is eliminated from BB house before n BB brought him n Pavitra back n kept in red zone n carrying him it seems . Seems Sal fav n BB fav , BB can make him winner of show also if he is their fixed one . BB must kick out dis fake,boring freeloader 😴

By this logic, only Abhinav should be in house, as he is the only one did not go to RED ZONE.. Kaya kaya logic hain. Forum is really a funny place.

AceofSpades77 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bang-bang

Eijaz told to Abhinav: “Rahul is insecure about his masculinity and jealous of our good looks and the fact that we are alphas” 

I just started today’s episode and hardly watched 3 mins of it. As I don’t live in India and watch episodes online on a third party website- I usually wait till later when all parts of the episode are uploaded. But I couldn’t wait much to create this topic as I was reading DDT updates earlier today and none of the updaters mentioned this fact.

If God forbid, Rahul had told this line about anyone, hell would have broken lose 🤣

Note: I am not any blind hater of Eijaz or any contestant for that matter, okay I confess my disliking for Jasmine is a little irrational 😆 So, I appreciate Eijaz daily for whatever good he does and today I appreciate him for counting the minutes on that chair when he didn’t needed to do so as he was already immune. 

Eijaz is a pathetic loser for making that alpha comment. Implying sasta vakeel is some alpha is pretty damn hilarious. 😆

Eijaz dropped in my eyes today. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

By this logic, only Abhinav should be in house, as he is the only one did not go to RED ZONE.. Kaya kaya logic hain. Forum is really a funny place.

eijaz,pav n Sid sukla are eliminated from BB house . Thrown out of house , went out of BB house.eliminated from BB game n evicted from BB house . BB brought e-p back n kept them in red zone , others are not evicted from house , went to red zone n got eliminated n got saved from there .no logic n no understanding of BB game n ya forum is really funny place .

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Ejaz and Abhinav are alpha and good looking?🤣🤣. In what universe??🤣

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AceofSpades77

Eijaz definitely came across as a pathetic arrogant loser. First time he disappointed me in the long run. Even if he did not bring up the Shehzad conversation, he shouldve been the better man and dropped it off and not commented. It was because of his decision that Shehzad wore the humiliating robe and the latter took his anger on him. Eijaz wanted to play safe despite the fact we saw many tidbits that he was closer in the house with Shehzad than he was with Abhinav who has shown to not give a shit about him so Eijaz came across as a dumbass here lol. It was borderline backstabbing at the very least. 

It seems the immunity stone makes people more arrogant 

With that said Eijaz definitely gets his fair share of hate and at one point was the most hatest contestant of the season. Lets be real here, hes definitely no MCP and shown to respect women the most. 

Seriously!! Saale ke munh pe thookne ka mann bhi nahin katta ab. How the fudge will such creeps have friends in real life.

Yeh Alpha Male hai.. Great then I am Queen Cleopatra’s reincarnated boyfriend. 

Din bhar abla janaaniyon ki tarah rota rehta hai aur he’s questioning others’ masculinity. 

Pathethic. Ulti aati hai iski shakal dekh kar show mein!!! 🤮 

Disgusting!

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Equine

Ejaz and Abhinav are alpha and good looking?🤣🤣. In what universe??🤣

Mohalla Universe.

Ek ke tatti jaisi shakal hai

Doosre ke peele daant hain

Perfect couple!! 🤣