Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I am sorry but ejaz shaming rahul for masculinity? Rahul is a jerk but at least he didn’t cry the whole season playing victim and sympathy card 

msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bang-bang

Eijaz told to Abhinav: “Rahul is insecure about his masculinity and jealous of our good looks and the fact that we are alphas” 

I just started today’s episode and hardly watched 3 mins of it. As I don’t live in India and watch episodes online on a third party website- I usually wait till later when all parts of the episode are uploaded. But I couldn’t wait much to create this topic as I was reading DDT updates earlier today and none of the updaters mentioned this fact.

If God forbid, Rahul had told this line about anyone, hell would have broken lose 🤣

Note: I am not any blind hater of Eijaz or any contestant for that matter, okay I confess my disliking for Jasmine is a little irrational 😆 So, I appreciate Eijaz daily for whatever good he does and today I appreciate him for counting the minutes on that chair when he didn’t needed to do so as he was already immune. 

Personally, I like Eijaz in Tanu Weds Manu, but he is no where how he acted.  I have liked his aggressive attitude, trying to imitate Shukla but not even close to 50% (he does not has the same body and persistence), but today's episode superiority complex, being alpha male, really, he appears like a chaprasi - wearing these gym clothes for the whole day.  No one in the house is an alpha male based on definition. 

He is just too much of himself.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I was an Eijaz sympathiser in the start. But the day he backstabbed Shehzaad by voting him out- I understood he doesn’t DESERVE my sympathy. I still support him in issues where he’s right or where he’s being wronged by someone (eg Kavita’s chicken), but I don’t see him as a winner. 

I created this post because I felt he’s not sufficiently criticised in this forum- probably because people think he doesn’t deserve any footage 🤣

Just one question - who do you think Eijaz should’ve kicked out? He didn’t do it khud se - he had a choice: Abhinav, Shehzad or Jaan. So who should it have been, in order for it not to be backstabbing? 

And Eijaz isn’t sufficiently criticized on this forum? I’m sorry - that’s hilarious 😆

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: msd21

Personally, I like Eijaz in Tanu Weds Manu, but he is no where how he acted.  I have liked his aggressive attitude, trying to imitate Shukla but not even close to 50% (he does not has the same body and persistence), but today's episode superiority complex, being alpha male, really, he appears like a chaprasi - wearing these gym clothes for the whole day.  No one in the house is an alpha male based on definition. 

He is just too much of himself.

I won’t comment on his appearance. But yeah superiority complex, ghand etc jiske liye log Rubinav ko bash karte hai woh Rubinav se layi zyada Eijaz mein hai 

P.S. these typos 

Edited by Bang-bang - 3 years ago
Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Just one question - who do you think Eijaz should’ve kicked out? He didn’t do it khud se - he had a choice: Abhinav, Shehzad or Jaan. So who should it have been, in order for it not to be backstabbing? 

And Eijaz isn’t sufficiently criticized on this forum? I’m sorry - that’s hilarious 😆

You find my opinion hilarious and I find yours. Lets agree to disagree

SP2684 thumbnail

You find my opinion hilarious and I find yours. Lets agree to disagree

I don’t find your opinion hilarious - I found the notion that Eijaz is insufficiently criticized on this forum so - because he gets plenty of hate on here (not this topic - otherwise). 

You’re free to find my opinion hilarious though. No issues. 

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

I don’t find your opinion hilarious - I found the notion that Eijaz is insufficiently criticized on this forum so - because he gets plenty of hate on here (not this topic - otherwise). 

You’re free to find my opinion hilarious though. No issues. 

Hilarious is your word not mine. 😆

This is my last reply to you I don’t come here to spoil my mood.

SP2684 thumbnail

Hilarious is your word not mine. 😆

This is my last reply to you I don’t come here to spoil my mood.

Neither do I - and having interacted with you previously on DDT, let’s just say I didn’t expect this - or I wouldn’t have bothered to post on your thread. Happy to have this be my last response to you as well. 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

He always wanted to be in her good books. Finally she is ghaas daloing him as she has now lost the numbers.

What an opportunistic duo these two would make 😆

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Week 1 se jo rahul eijaz ko age shame body shame kar raha hai uska kya ? Rahul insecuree hai eijaz se clear dikhta hai n jealous bhi may be. Jo bhi kaha eijaz ko dekh liye tha task maain kyaa haal hua tha rahul ka and eijaz kitne aaram se kar gaya tha task n jeet bhi gaya tha (ball collecting in basket task).