Kachra aadmi

Kachra soch

Kachra harkatein

Disgusting, but not surprising!

AceofSpades77 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Seriously!! Saale ke munh pe thookne ka mann bhi nahin katta ab. How the fudge will such creeps have friends in real life.

Yeh Alpha Male hai.. Great then I am Queen Cleopatra’s reincarnated boyfriend. 

Din bhar abla janaaniyon ki tarah rota rehta hai aur he’s questioning others’ masculinity. 

Pathethic. Ulti aati hai iski shakal dekh kar show mein!!! 🤮 

Disgusting!

Today Eijaz was wrong and deserves to get criticized. The immunity stone made him very arrogant and he said some distasteful shit. Rahul backed him up all day yesterday (while crying for him)and in return this dumb bloke Eijaz questioned his masculinity. Wtf.  That was a low blow. 👎🏼

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AceofSpades77

Today Eijaz was wrong and deserves to get criticized. The immunity stone made him very arrogant and he said some distasteful shit. Rahul backed him up all day yesterday (while crying for him)and in return this dumb bloke Eijaz questioned his masculinity. Wtf.  That was a low blow. 👎🏼

It “made” him arrogant? No, dear! This is his true face, behind the facade he had been putting all this while.

Rahul, as you said, was always there for him. He even cried and supported his emotions.

Par woh kya hai na, khujli wala kutta hamesha napaak hi rehta hai. Pyaar ka powder chhidakne ke baad bhi kaat hi deta hai.

Alpha Male, my ass!

AceofSpades77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Just one question - who do you think Eijaz should’ve kicked out? He didn’t do it khud se - he had a choice: Abhinav, Shehzad or Jaan. So who should it have been, in order for it not to be backstabbing? 

And Eijaz isn’t sufficiently criticized on this forum? I’m sorry - that’s hilarious 😆

Not directed at me but wanted to chime in here. 

My answer: Jaan fosho At the time Eijaz and Jaan barely had anything going on for one another. Backstabbing was more like borderline due to the scene palat but it definitely did not look good on him.  

Yep Eijaz is in the top 3 most hated along with Rahul and Jasmine. He was at the top spot but Rahul and Jasmine surpassed him so hes at no.3 now lol. 

AceofSpades77 thumbnail

It “made” him arrogant? No, dear! This is his true face, behind the facade he had been putting all this while.

Rahul, as you said, was always there for him. He even cried and supported his emotions.

Par woh kya hai na, khujli wala kutta hamesha napaak hi rehta hai. Pyaar ka powder chhidakne ke baad bhi kaat hi deta hai.

Alpha Male, my ass!

Nah buddy,  I dont like Eijaz much but I find him to be a good guy at heart  who got arrogant due to the immunity stone. Was disappointed in him hence called him out as he was wrong. 

Agree to disagree. 

Alpha comment was indeed dumb lol. 

Edited by AceofSpades77 - 3 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AceofSpades77

Nah buddy I dont like Eijaz much but I find him to be a good guy at heart who got arrogant and was disappointed in him hence called him out as he was wrong. 

Agree to disagree. 

Sure! ⭐️

You’re a great guy!! 

AceofSpades77 thumbnail

While I condemn Eijaz for his nasty comments toward Rahul and Shehzad.  On the other end, I very much approve of him putting that vile mean Jasmine in her place. Long time coming.

AceofSpades77 thumbnail

Sure! ⭐️

You’re a great guy!! 

Thank you for the nice gesture 👍🏼

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

It’s not about tapori lingo I never thought to link that , it’s about assuming that a woman’s biggest problem is makeup and clothes, that is sexist IMO. He may not seem sexist but it is sexist ideology. He doesn’t know anything about Naina so how did he infer this? Because she dresses up so automatically this must be her gravest issue? 

Ditto for the garden task when he fought with Jasmine, for the bag, his statement was ‘I let it go’ when really she took it from him though she became vile in the task and later on admittedly.  And today I don’t need to say more. Remarks like ‘mard ban’ or ageism and commenting on looks of an individual, alphaness ( a classic notion that you are more of a man’s man and dominator/leader) is in the same league for me. 

There are many good things about Eijaz, I appreciate the hell out of him for sitting through the task with Rahul, they’re a great team in my eyes tho they’ll probably never see eye to eye but here I feel there are undertones of problematic thinking, from my eyes. 

Naina's one (I haven't seen or don't recall properly at the moment) however I do feel it was a general statement in comparison to shardul's who's going through in his lowest phase & girls generally are into make-up and clothes, grooming etc. So I guess he meant it that way, not his sexist ideology. 

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

Good points, everyone is bashing Eijaz, but they will say nobody is bashing him. Hypocrisy..😊

Plus Eijaz said Rahul is insecure about his masculinity. It was his observation as he says Rahul follows Ali step by step. He didn't comment on his masculinity.