Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

TM, Eijaz was wrong. I agree. He shouldn't have said that but he's not sufficiently bashed on this forum isn't true at all. He's always been at the recieving end of extreme amount of hate on this forum. None has recieved that level of hate ganda khoon & what not. Even on DDT. You opened this thread to bash him and the likes & comments is the biggest proof and you've been giving live updates of his every action and mocking him. Idk if you opened this in order to bash him throughout not just one comment he's made.

You're free to dislike or bash him. However I'd like to clarify few things you may perceive it differently but anyway,

1. The Shehzaad backstabbing thing is something I'll never understand. It has been blown outta proportion. He liked all three Abhinav, Jaan & Shehzaad at that point. And Abhinav & Jaan had equal votes 4-4 and Shehzaad 1 I guess and tiebreaker had to be decided by Eijaz toh he didn't wanna evict either of them & look bad went to pick vote for Shehzaad cause his vote for Shehzaad wouldn't have mattered since it was between Abhinav and Jaan. He had known Abhinav prior BB & always had a soft corner for him since he sees younger brother in him & he started to bond with Jaan as well in the show. It was a smart move on his part even Salman teased him. Then the decision fell in the hands of seniors cause tiebreaker didn't happen, they all voted for Shehzaad which led to his eviction. 

2. Today's episode nowhere did I see him demeaning Nikki or even Jasmin which you are claiming infact she provoked Nikki against Eijaz then changed her interpretation (so did Nikki) infront of Eijaz. Then Rahul jumped into it & was giving his tippani where he wasn't involved at all & rich coming from him out of all people that Eijaz is arrogant and what he said was distasteful. Seriously from the guy who says the most crass stuffs. That wasn't even much of a big deal but they made it into one & was bringing his immunity in. The conversation he had with Abhinav in the beginning and mentioned being a finalist & having immunity was said in harmless way if someone's gets overconfident for becoming a finalist they don't joke about it that way.

3. Shehzaad koo koo karke chidhata tha Eijaz ko. Nikki brought it up. Eijaz said if Shehzaad had focussed on his game instead of roaming after him doing koo koo, he would still be here & Eijaz would’ve gone. I didn't find it that tone which you guys and Jasmin & Rahul tried to make it sound like. They were desperate to give it a negative angle & misinterprete him. It was a normal conversation between Nikki and Eijaz but as usual Jasmin butt in to settle scores, anyone who's been watching regularly can see Jasmin's desperation to pick up a fight with Eijaz since past few weeks & is literally after him and leaving no stone unturned to mock and pass unwantedly snide remarks to taunt him in a way to provoke & get a reaction out of him.

Phew! 😆

Edited by BBFanForever - 3 years ago
KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bang-bang

Eijaz told to Abhinav: “Rahul is insecure about his masculinity and jealous of our good looks and the fact that we are alphas” 

I just started today’s episode and hardly watched 3 mins of it. As I don’t live in India and watch episodes online on a third party website- I usually wait till later when all parts of the episode are uploaded. But I couldn’t wait much to create this topic as I was reading DDT updates earlier today and none of the updaters mentioned this fact.

If God forbid, Rahul had told this line about anyone, hell would have broken lose 🤣

Note: I am not any blind hater of Eijaz or any contestant for that matter, okay I confess my disliking for Jasmine is a little irrational 😆 So, I appreciate Eijaz daily for whatever good he does and today I appreciate him for counting the minutes on that chair when he didn’t needed to do so as he was already immune. 

I know Rahul has also said bad things to others, but what Eijaz and Abhinav talked it was bulshit. And abhinav ji aap to alpa ki baat mat hi kro. Aapko shobha nhi deta🙏🤦‍♂️

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

LMAO i said the same thing last week but the thread got locked

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBFanForever

TM, Eijaz was wrong. I agree. He shouldn't have said that but he's not sufficiently bashed on this forum isn't true at all. He's always been at the recieving end of extreme amount of hate on this forum. None has recieved that level of hate ganda khoon & what not. Even on DDT. You opened this thread to bash him and the likes & comments is the biggest proof and you've been giving live updates of his every action and mocking him. Idk if you opened this in order to bash him throughout not just one comment he's made.

You're free to dislike or bash him. However I'd like to clarify few things you may perceive it differently but anyway,

1. The Shehzaad backstabbing thing is something I'll never understand. It has been blown outta proportion. He liked all three Abhinav, Jaan & Shehzaad at that point. And Abhinav & Jaan had equal votes 4-4 and Shehzaad 1 I guess and tiebreaker had to be decided by Eijaz toh he didn't wanna evict either of them & look bad went to pick vote for Shehzaad cause his vote for Shehzaad wouldn't have mattered since it was between Abhinav and Jaan. He had known Abhinav prior BB & always had a soft corner for him since he sees younger brother in him & he started to bond with Jaan as well in the show. It was a smart move on his part even Salman teased him. Then the decision fell in the hands of seniors cause tiebreaker didn't happen, they all voted for Shehzaad which led to his eviction. 

2. Today's episode nowhere did I see him demeaning Nikki or even Jasmin which you are claiming infact she provoked Nikki against Eijaz then changed her interpretation (so did Nikki) infront of Eijaz. Then Rahul jumped into it & was giving his tippani where he wasn't involved at all & rich coming from him out of all people that Eijaz is arrogant and what he said was distasteful. Seriously from the guy who says the most crass stuffs. That wasn't even much of a big deal but they made it into one & was bringing his immunity in. The conversation he had with Abhinav in the beginning and mentioned being a finalist & having immunity was said in harmless way if someone's gets overconfident for becoming a finalist they don't joke about it that way.

3. Shehzaad koo koo karke chidhata tha Eijaz ko. Nikki brought it up. Eijaz said if Shehzaad had focussed on his game instead of roaming after him doing koo koo, he would still be here & Eijaz would’ve gone. I didn't find it that tone which you guys and Jasmin & Rahul tried to make it sound like. They were desperate to give it a negative angle & misinterprete him. It was a normal conversation between Nikki and Eijaz but as usual Jasmin butt in to settle scores, anyone who's been watching regularly can see Jasmin's desperation to pick up a fight with Eijaz since past few weeks & is literally after him and leaving no stone unturned to mock and pass unwantedly snide remarks to taunt him in a way to provoke & get a reaction out of him.

Phew! 😆

Please dont mind me jumping in, firstly I totally agree with you Jasmine does provoke Eijaz and did instigate Nikki. 

I liked your point about Shehzaad backstabbing, I am one who thought less of Eijaz for it and for that reasoning you gave, fair enough. What Eijaz said today about Shehzaad though was condescending. Agreed they didn't leave on good terms but what humiliation Shehzaad was subjected to was lowest of low evictions of BB, guy was made to wear a robe of gayab and then tossed aside, we cannot imagine the humiliation and hurt. Just for that Eijaz should have understood and not beaten a dead horse. It was done and over with and he didn't need to say where is he and where am i? I think it was mean and derogatory tbh, it just didn't need to be said, no matter what Nikki said.

Besides that the main point I guess is that Rahul is bashed for commenting on Eijaz's age but Eijaz's comments today saying he is alpha and better looking is really not any better, two wrongs don't make a right, Rahul said crass stuff so it justifies Eijaz saying that? Nah. 

Eijaz has made statements about Naina too which were sexist like how her biggest problem are make up and shoes compared to Shardul. He does not know Naina or her issues but because she is a woman, this is the first thing that comes to his mind.

I never deny when Rahul is wrong and boy has he been at times, lekin there is no double meaning to Eijaz's words today, they were wrong and I'm glad you agreed. Baaki sab I like both, par haan just wanted to put my point across. 

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

and Ejaz gloating about being an alpha makes him the biggest MCP out there🤢

Rubina’s superiority complex is rubbing off on Ejaz 😂 And bechara Abhinav’s expression was like “Am I? 🤔” 😆

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Please dont mind me jumping in, firstly I totally agree with you Jasmine does provoke Eijaz and did instigate Nikki. 

What Eijaz said today about Shehzaad was condescending. Agreed they didn't leave on good terms but what humiliation Shehzaad was subjected to was lowest of low evictions of BB, guy was made to wear a robe of gayab and then tossed aside, we cannot imagine the humiliation and hurt. Just for that Eijaz should have understood and not beaten a dead horse. It was done and over with and he didn't need to say where is he and where am i? I think it was mean and derogatory tbh, it just didn't need to be said, no matter what Nikki said.

Besides that the main point I guess is that Rahul is bashed for commenting on Eijaz's age but Eijaz's comments today saying he is alpha and better looking is really not any better, two wrongs don't make a right, Rahul said crass stuff so it justifies Eijaz saying that? Nah. 

Eijaz has made statements about Naina too which were sexist like how her biggest problem are make up and shoes compared to Shardul. He does not know Naina or her issues but because she is a woman, this is the first thing that comes to his mind.

I never deny when Rahul is wrong and boy has he been at times, lekin there is no double meaning to Eijaz's words today, they were wrong and I'm glad you agreed. Baaki sab I like both, par haan just wanted to put my point across. 

Yeah he could've avoided making comments on Shehzaad but he was extremely mean to him even at last moment before his eviction. He was saying distasteful comments to distract Eijaz during buzzer task so he loses & gets evicted. But it wasn't that big of an issue like Jasmin and Rahul tried to present it. They kept on stretching it. 

Nah. Obviously & I don't justify Eijaz's statement. I myself do not like people commenting on looks. It sounded in a bad taste. I'd have called him out on DDT but posts been made on this so I'd leave that..

Naina wala I don't recall properly & I don't think he meant it in sexist way! He doesn't give me vibes off a sexist or who looks down upon women. Having tapori lingo doesn't make one an MCP or sexist mentality. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

LMAO i said the same thing last week but the thread got locked

Lmao i knew i had read what Eijaz said today somewhr! 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't know in what sense he said that but Rahul has huge issues regarding other men's masculinity. If they are looking men or not. If they should behave like a man or not. If they do this and that they are men if not they aren't. So maybe Eijaz just felt the same. 

About considering themselves as alphas sounds bad but one thing is sure. Rahul ruined his game and he is actually looking like a follower.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Yeah he could've avoided making comments on Shehzaad but he was extremely mean to him even at last moment before his eviction. He was saying distasteful comments to distract Eijaz during buzzer task so he loses & gets evicted. But it wasn't that big of an issue like Jasmin and Rahul tried to present it. They kept on stretching it. 

Nah. Obviously & I don't justify Eijaz's statement. I myself do not like people commenting on looks. It sounded in a bad taste. I'd have called him out on DDT but posts been made on this so I'd leave that..

Naina wala I don't recall properly & I don't think he meant it in sexist way! He doesn't give me vibes off a sexist or who looks down upon women. Having tapori lingo doesn't make one an MCP or sexist mentality. 

It’s not about tapori lingo I never thought to link that , it’s about assuming that a woman’s biggest problem is makeup and clothes, that is sexist IMO. He may not seem sexist but it is sexist ideology. He doesn’t know anything about Naina so how did he infer this? Because she dresses up so automatically this must be her gravest issue? 

Ditto for the garden task when he fought with Jasmine, for the bag, his statement was ‘I let it go’ when really she took it from him though she became vile in the task and later on admittedly.  And today I don’t need to say more. Remarks like ‘mard ban’ or ageism and commenting on looks of an individual, alphaness ( a classic notion that you are more of a man’s man and dominator/leader) is in the same league for me. 

There are many good things about Eijaz, I appreciate the hell out of him for sitting through the task with Rahul, they’re a great team in my eyes tho they’ll probably never see eye to eye but here I feel there are undertones of problematic thinking, from my eyes. 

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Phew! 😆

Good points, everyone is bashing Eijaz, but they will say nobody is bashing him. Hypocrisy..😊