Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Ammmmuuuu 

Tbh I remember only very few scenes of that drama because when that was being telecasted I was not even in my teens. 

I remember only half the scenes 

Having issues and fighting in front of the whole family isn’t fair at all

Ekta is a PhD in that. In most of her serials, male lead will insult wife in front of full family.

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amritat

Ekta is a PhD in that. In most of her serials, male lead will insult wife in front of full family.

Ekta is the PhD in everything for ITV!!

She’s the KING of ITV basically 

everyone can’t do their shows without following her at all at some point 

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Ekta is the PhD in everything for ITV!!

She’s the KING of ITV basically 

everyone can’t do their shows without following her at all at some point 

Very true! 

I wish Mamta thodi acchi cheeze bhi le leti Ekta se...jaise body heat, fake pregnancy leading to misunderstanding, etc. I love these tracks.

Riansh na sahi...Rihaan ke beech toh yeh sab de sakti hain. ☺️ I really want Vihaan saving Riddhima with body heat. ☺️

RishiGirl thumbnail

Very true! 

I wish Mamta thodi acchi cheeze bhi le leti Ekta se...jaise body heat, fake pregnancy leading to misunderstanding, etc. I love these tracks.

Riansh na sahi...Rihaan ke beech toh yeh sab de sakti hain. ☺️ I really want Vihaan saving Riddhima with body heat. ☺️

Orange - those 2 points are so good and like very attracting to watch 😄

Vihaan can do and say many things which Vansh couldn’t so they better show us some real good flirting and body heat if it’s possible because knowing Riddhu won’t be comfortable in that 

But some body heat with the real wala Vansh type would be like ‘awww’ to watch with that aura along with him that would be sizzling 😊

RishiGirl thumbnail

Anmmmuuuuu

Episode is out it seems 

Watch and update to us on edt 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

@bold - In that case, doesn't Vansh deserve punishment too for:

1. Forcing Riddhima to marry him against her wishes.

2. Putting her through immense mental torture just prior to shootout.

3. Almost kicking her out of the house and burning her belongings for no fault of hers (he didnt apologize for once after knowing the truth but Riddhima did apologize for accusing him falsely for his mom.)

4. Paralyzing her.

Strangely, either bcoz of her own guilt or love for him, Riddhima never thought of "teaching a lesson" to Vansh despite all of the above...n always overlooked his misbehaviour. She even seemed to have completely forgotten how her marriage was a forced one. 

Of course even Vansh deserve punishment for whatever he did wrong with Riddhu. N I guess both were at fault since beginning.

Now let's come to you points.

First point: Riddhu had choice. Yes initially she was forced for marriage but later on she took that decision for her love. So at last it's basically her choice. If she wanted she could have refused n run away but she did no such thing.

Second point: Didn't she put Vansh in immense pain for accusing of killing his own mother?!?! Didn't she use every kind of hurtful words to him?!?! Yeah she never physically harmed him but she use to be very harsh towards him. Words leaves a mark which are not easy to heal.

Third point: Becz he couldn't tolerate her what she did. So he wanted her to be out of his life. Her spying has freshened up his old wounds n he couldn't forgive her for that. N she accepted it as her mistake n in anger he burnt her things becz he wanted her to feel the same pain. Even though it's not right step but from his perception it's right. N yes he should have apologized for burning her things after knowing the truth.

Fourth point: I never tried to justify that action of his. It was wrong that's it. Like I never agreed that it's ok for Riddhu to hit someone on their head even though she thinks what is she trying to do is right.

So if we see from beginning then it's not fault of one person. It's like combo package n situation was always against them. N Riddhu knew the consequences of her actions wouldn't be good. So she can't blame someone else for her actions/mistakes like Vansh can't blame his mistakes to someone's else head.

N I have mentioned that time also that I know that not everyone will agree so it's ok.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I for one would never advocate for punishment for Ridhima cause she 

not a child and Vansh isn't her father 

I  know Vansh force marriage on her and I'm not disputing that, but she had perfect opportunity to escape and chose not to and came back

Riddhima is a liar period that's my only issue with this character. In the beginning I didn't mind it cause she was there to find secrets about Vansh to put him in jail. 

But once she said she loves him and he is her soul mate, and continues to give that holy than thou attitude and never give her own faults or tell the Truth I lost interest in her.

Double standard is everywhere on this forum and and with audiences period it comes with watching ITV. 

Everyone wants old Vansh, but when does stuff that is outline in his character people complain and want him to be regular hero. Then when they show him lovey dovey, more complain about missing the old Vansh. etc etc etc 

The reason I say Vansh is extreme is not to make excuse but because that's who he is and has been since the show started. That doesn't means he can't be wrong, and confronted for those mistakes 

I just want Vansh who hates liars & cheat and who will do anything for those he love from beginning to the end of this show, cause that's why I fell for the show. 

Do I want growth from the character, hell yes but I don't want the core of the character to change  

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes...moreover ITV heroines are too forgiving for their husband's misgivings.

I remember, in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Thi, Tulsi forgave Mihir n accepted his illegitimate son. But Mihir would snap n insult her at the drop of a hat. 

I still cant forget how Riddhima forgave Vansh so easily for the Navratri fiasco. Do din silent treatment dena tha usse sabke saamne chillane ke liye. 🤣

itv FL are not human - devis.....

Only female itv character (in current shows) I found interesting and adore is Kusum Kothari of SM !  I just love that character... very close to me. 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I for one would never advocate for punishment for Ridhima cause she 

not a child and Vansh isn't her father 

I  know Vansh force marriage on her and I'm not disputing that, but she had perfect opportunity to escape and chose not to and came back

Riddhima is a liar period that's my only issue with this character. In the beginning I didn't mind it cause she was there to find secrets about Vansh to put him in jail. 

But once she said she loves him and he is her soul mate, and continues to give that holy than thou attitude and never give her own faults or tell the Truth I lost interest in her.

Double standard is everywhere on this forum and and with audiences period it comes with watching ITV. 

Everyone wants old Vansh, but when does stuff that is outline in his character people complain and want him to be regular hero. Then when they show him lovey dovey, more complain about missing the old Vansh. etc etc etc 

The reason I say Vansh is extreme is not to make excuse but because that's who he is and has been since the show started. That doesn't means he can't be wrong, and confronted for those mistakes 

I just want Vansh who hates liars & cheat and who will do anything for those he love from beginning to the end of this show, cause that's why I fell for the show. 

Do I want growth from the character, hell yes but I don't want the core of the character to change  

I second that. 

The character of Vansh Rai Singhania was shown like that a ruthless Mafia. So his behaviour with Riddhu was expected. He wasn't wrong in trying to find out her secrets. He was doing what he was suppose to do protecting his empire. N Riddhu was spy.

But Riddhu was never truthful to him. She lied to him for even small things. Always do things behind his back. So she knew what consequences she will face n she can't complain about that. Yes she was manipulated by Kabir but that doesn't negate what all she has done n hurtful words she said to Vansh.

Not once she tried to tell the truth not even when Vansh was pouring his heart out n breaking down in front of her. She had this misconception that of she brings ragini back then everything wud be fine but the matter remains the same that she did betray him n she didn't confess. Nothing can excuse those things.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

@bold - Riddhima made that decision much later. Vansh had already forced the marriage n trapped her 3 days before.

@italics - That was no lesson...just consequence of actions of two idiots who would rather assume things and blame each other than sit n talk. 

@red - See this is the problem.

Vansh does something wrong.

Audience - Oh...we know he is grey...he is supposed to act like that.

Riddhima does something wrong.

Same audience - She deserves punishment...she invited trouble...

This double-standards of the audience is what I have a problem with. Otherwise, I find both characters to be flawed...hypocritical...n at times, equally idiotic. Otherwise which newly married couple sits at home to deal with tantrums of family members instead of going to honeymoon? 😆

You know what we are crazy. Ramming our head and finding plausible explanation for their actions n trying to justify them or understand them. But at the end of day it doesn't matter becz makers will show their own twist. So just leave what happened in past n enjoy the show, go with the flow and if possible send these two idiots to honeymoon spree for a month n ask them to give us snowballs 😉😉😉😉