Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Of course even Vansh deserve punishment for whatever he did wrong with Riddhu. N I guess both were at fault since beginning.

Now let's come to you points.

First point: Riddhu had choice. Yes initially she was forced for marriage but later on she took that decision for her love. So at last it's basically her choice. If she wanted she could have refused n run away but she did no such thing.

Second point: Didn't she put Vansh in immense pain for accusing of killing his own mother?!?! Didn't she use every kind of hurtful words to him?!?! Yeah she never physically harmed him but she use to be very harsh towards him. Words leaves a mark which are not easy to heal.

Third point: Becz he couldn't tolerate her what she did. So he wanted her to be out of his life. Her spying has freshened up his old wounds n he couldn't forgive her for that. N she accepted it as her mistake n in anger he burnt her things becz he wanted her to feel the same pain. Even though it's not right step but from his perception it's right. N yes he should have apologized for burning her things after knowing the truth.

Fourth point: I never tried to justify that action of his. It was wrong that's it. Like I never agreed that it's ok for Riddhu to hit someone on their head even though she thinks what is she trying to do is right.

So if we see from beginning then it's not fault of one person. It's like combo package n situation was always against them. N Riddhu knew the consequences of her actions wouldn't be good. So she can't blame someone else for her actions/mistakes like Vansh can't blame his mistakes to someone's else head.

N I have mentioned that time also that I know that not everyone will agree so it's ok.

1. Whatever choice Riddhima made happened much later. Vansh had made the step of trapping her first with marriage. Even if she had run away, she wouldnt have escaped from the clutches of Vansh Raisinghania.

2. I disagree. False equivalence as both situations are very different.

Riddhima asked Vansh n his family directly about his behaviour. When neither said anything, she decided to spy her way through. Whatever hurtful words she used was bcoz of her misunderstanding. It was an honest mistake and the moment she realized it, she regretted her actions and apologized to him directly, even bore his anger.

What Vansh did was absolutely different. He knowingly tortured her mentally to break her and threatened to kill her every second.

3. I am not accusing him for taking drastic step at that point. His mom meant the world to him...n he was completely distraught and heartbroken. So he did what he did in anger.

My problem is with his lack of repentence.

4. Agree.

amritat thumbnail

You know what we are crazy. Ramming our head and finding plausible explanation for their actions n trying to justify them or understand them. But at the end of day it doesn't matter becz makers will show their own twist. So just leave what happened in past n enjoy the show, go with the flow and if possible send these two idiots to honeymoon spree for a month n ask them to give us snowballs πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

These two badly need to get laid. πŸ˜†

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

New episode is out. Again makers surprised us buddy.

Vihaan turned the tables on Riddhu n sent her to outhouse till divorce gets finalized.

See I told you no matter how many theories we cook up makers will always surpass us.

Well they can always utilities quality time in outhouse as no one will disturb them there.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vihaan turned the tables on Riddhu n sent her to outhouse till divorce gets finalized.

See I told you no matter how many theories we cook up makers will always surpass us.

Well they can always utilities quality time in outhouse as no one will disturb them there.

OMG really that's cause he's Vansh πŸ˜†

TFS

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amritat

😲😲 Amrita πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

OMG really that's cause he's Vansh πŸ˜†

TFS

If he is Vansh then what is he upto?!?....what is he trying to achieve?!? What kind of mind game the makers are playing with us.

amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

😲😲 Amrita πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Kya? Maine toh pehli hi kaha tha...yeh saara chakkar suhag raat ka hain. πŸ˜†

Bas dono ko saath mein sula do...aur phir dekho.  They badly need some action. Issi liye dono ek dusre ko leke humesha frustrated rehte hain. 

Edited by amritat - 3 years ago
RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Orange - that’s for sure 

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

If he is Vansh then what is he upto?!?....what is he trying to achieve?!? What kind of mind game the makers are playing with us.

They love to play mind games with us but the thing is we don’t know what kind of mind game this is πŸ˜†

Only they know what Vansh is upto 

amritat thumbnail

Of course he is Vansh. Aur kuch ho na ho...yeh toh obvious hain.

In ITV, heroes never die. They come back with a new name and new face. 

Edited by amritat - 3 years ago