Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Ishani always hated Riddhu becz she is an orphan and from middle class. Ishani is too proud of being Rai Singhania n considers everyone below her. 

N Ishani was never right in hating Riddhu becz she never had any solid or particular reason. Yes she can be jealous of Riddhu becz she always had attention of everyone.

Though ishani is loyal to vrs....but her behavior  with ridz is absolutely  inhuman...too entitled  too proud rs for nothing...though ridz is middle-class  n orphan ...she made something  out of her life..educated n physiotherapist....on her merit...not because of some God darn name!!!

She said in first episode that she was a successful  physiotherapist...she was not into party planning..she did it to go close to vrs...

Abuse pain which she inflicted  on ridz can never be justified...n yes I want her to get punished  by vansh for her brutality...but vansh will always choose his  family over ridz

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annapooranim98

Ridz had tried to tell him abt her past 2 times but vansh stopped her and said that he does not care abt it.

Whenever ridz wants to tell him anything ,he shouts(navratri track).

And both time very poor attempts. It's not like she had some very normal past boyfriend or something like that. She knew her truth can damage everything. She should have tried harder.

When Vansh said he doesn't care about her past he also said that even she shouldn't n she should learn to live in present. But Riddhu always tried to dig Vansh's past and try to drag it between them in present n destroy their future.

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And both time very poor attempts. It's not like she had some very normal past boyfriend or something like that. She knew her truth can damage everything. She should have tried harder.

When Vansh said he doesn't care about her past he also said that even she shouldn't n she should learn to live in present. But Riddhu always tried to dig Vansh's past and try to drag it between them in present n destroy their future.

@bold - Maybe this is why she didnt try harder?

Vansh is like a volcano...he is extremely unpredictable and erupts at anytime, sometimes without reasons.

It is not easy to confess your feelings to someone when you are not sure how the opposite person will react...

@red - This is not entirely true. Vansh was not interested in her past bcoz he fell in love with her first.

Once Riddhima fell in love n realized her feelings for Vansh, she too took a similar stand. 

She broke up with Kabir, even scolded him to spare her from this mission. She stopped digging the past n started trusting Vansh blindly like an idiot...and went to the extent of even burning that chip without seeing the full footage.

Things took a turn when she overheard Vansh talking to Angre...n did 2+2 = 5 instead of 4. 😆

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I second that.

Yes Riddhu is tortured by whole lot of Rai Singhanias and that son n mother duo. She doesn't deserve this.

But what she did with Vansh then she deserves something in return maybe punishment or lesson.

She had ample amount of time to confess everything. But not once she tried to confess her mistakes even after seeing Vansh breaking down like that.

Her actions aren't justified. Yes she assumed that Vansh will kill ragini on her baseless theory then she should have confronted him like she has always done before shootout. She had the chip with her she could have shown that to Vansh but no she tried to burn it without telling him. Not once she was truthful to him. She never trusted him so how can she expects him to trust her completely n tell all secrets.

If Vihaan is Vansh actually n he wants to teach Riddhu a lesson about her mistakes n judging people too quickly on assumptions then he isn't wrong.

That's my POV. I know not everyone will agree.

Well I agree with you completely 👍🏼

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amritat

Vansh is like a volcano...he is extremely unpredictable and erupts at anytime, sometimes without reasons.

It is not easy to confess your feelings to someone when you are not sure how the opposite person will react...

@red - This is not entirely true. Vansh was not interested in her past bcoz he fell in love with her first.

Once Riddhima fell in love n realized her feelings for Vansh, she too took a similar stand. 

She broke up with Kabir, even scolded him to spare her from this mission. She stopped digging the past n started trusting Vansh blindly like an idiot...and went to the extent of even burning that chip without seeing the full footage.

Things took a turn when she overheard Vansh talking to Angre...n did 2+2 = 5 instead of 4. 😆

Orange - hahhahaha

This is how impulsive she is!! No thinking but directly goin into her judgment 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I agree to some points.

But she did all those things after she saw ragini alive which makes her digging a moot point. That's y she decided to take next step in her relationship, burnt the chip becz it's was of no importance anymore for her. Yes she fell in love with Vansh but she never trusted him if she had then she would have confronted him n not assume things on her own.

amritat thumbnail

I second that.

Yes Riddhu is tortured by whole lot of Rai Singhanias and that son n mother duo. She doesn't deserve this.

But what she did with Vansh then she deserves something in return maybe punishment or lesson.

She had ample amount of time to confess everything. But not once she tried to confess her mistakes even after seeing Vansh breaking down like that.

Her actions aren't justified. Yes she assumed that Vansh will kill ragini on her baseless theory then she should have confronted him like she has always done before shootout. She had the chip with her she could have shown that to Vansh but no she tried to burn it without telling him. Not once she was truthful to him. She never trusted him so how can she expects him to trust her completely n tell all secrets.

If Vihaan is Vansh actually n he wants to teach Riddhu a lesson about her mistakes n judging people too quickly on assumptions then he isn't wrong.

That's my POV. I know not everyone will agree.

@bold - In that case, doesn't Vansh deserve punishment too for:

1. Forcing Riddhima to marry him against her wishes.

2. Putting her through immense mental torture just prior to shootout.

3. Almost kicking her out of the house and burning her belongings for no fault of hers (he didnt apologize for once after knowing the truth but Riddhima did apologize for accusing him falsely for his mom.)

4. Paralyzing her.

Strangely, either bcoz of her own guilt or love for him, Riddhima never thought of "teaching a lesson" to Vansh despite all of the above...n always overlooked his misbehaviour. She even seemed to have completely forgotten how her marriage was a forced one. 

amritat thumbnail

I agree to some points.

But she did all those things after she saw ragini alive which makes her digging a moot point. That's y she decided to take next step in her relationship, burnt the chip becz it's was of no importance anymore for her. Yes she fell in love with Vansh but she never trusted him if she had then she would have confronted him n not assume things on her own.

The same goes for Vansh as well. He never trusted her either. If he did...then he would have confronted her directly about Ishani's footage instead of assuming that her love was fake.

Also I feel she had done enough confronting about Ragini. The outcome was always Vansh screaming at her.

Edited by amritat - 3 years ago
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

@bold - In that case, doesn't Vansh deserve punishment too for:

1. Forcing Riddhima to marry him against her wishes.

2. Putting her through immense mental torture just prior to shootout.

3. Almost kicking her out of the house and burning her belongings for no fault of hers (he didnt apologize for once after knowing the truth but Riddhima did apologize for accusing him falsely for his mom.)

4. Paralyzing her.

Strangely, either bcoz of her own guilt or love for him, Riddhima never thought of "teaching a lesson" to Vansh despite all of the above...n always overlooked his misbehaviour. She even seemed to have completely forgotten how her marriage was a forced one. 

And people forget that after so much torture she saved him twice also and second time (poison) he even didn't ready to listen to her against his mahan mother 

amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

And people forget that after so much torture she saved him twice also and second time (poison) he even didn't ready to listen to her against his mahan mother 

And she forgave him for that too. 😆

If my hubby had insulted me like that infront of my MIL putting me into a false position, I would have given him silent treatment for the whole week. 😆

Also...see how he forgave mahaan mata instantly for burning portrait while he was kicking Riddhima out for supposedly doing the same. Upar se sorry bhi nahi bola uski cheezo ko jalane ke liye...😭 

Patidev ki yeh sab kuch maaf kardiya bachhi ne. But patidev ko dekho...🥺

Edited by amritat - 3 years ago