Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ishani ka face to dekho...jaise uski sabse bada sapna pura hone ja raha ho...

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Exactly! 

I am pretty sure even if she gets to know Riddhima was doing everything for her...she would still be cursing her.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Vihaan ke nakre shuru ðŸ˜† Ishani ko dekho ðŸ¤£....she is the happiest person on earth after hearing her bro wanna divorce😳😆

It's clear now Ishani and Riddhu can't never be in the same team ....the hate Ishani has for Riddhu is too much ....from her perspective it's right as Riddhu wanna give her bro place to K.... also as Riddhu always kept everythg to herself whatever good she ll do for the family... nobody ll acknowledge it ...it's like neki kar dariya mein daal

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Vihaan ke nakre shuru ðŸ˜† Ishani ko dekho ðŸ¤£....she is the happiest person on earth after hearing her bro wanna divorce😳😆

It's clear now Ishani and Riddhu can't never be in the same team ....the hate Ishani has for Riddhu is too much ....from her perspective it's right as Riddhu wanna give her bro place to K.... also as Riddhu always kept everythg to herself whatever good she ll do for the family... nobody ll acknowledge it ...it's like neki kar dariya mein daal

Ishani hates Riddhima from Day 1. Yeh Kabir se shaadi ki baat toh ab huyi hain...lekin Ishani Day 1 se battameezi kare jaa rahi hain with Riddhima from cruise for no particular reason.

The main reason is Ishani is snobbish n sees Riddhima below her class. 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Poora precap ek taraf and Vansh ke haath mein safa ek taraf

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: urmita

That’s what she has been always wanting to put Riddhima out of the house and out of her brother’s  life 

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Poora precap ek taraf and Vansh ke haath mein safa ek taraf

Hayyyeeee 

Ayuuuu darling ðŸ¤—

Baaaz ki nazar ðŸ˜›, I had to re watch it again to see it 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Exactly! 

I am pretty sure even if she gets to know Riddhima was doing everything for her...she would still be cursing her.

before this vansh ka death track I would get irritated at ishani or just ignore her as someone too bratty and spoiled...But now I kind of like her..she is one of the very few totally loyal to her bro and raisinghania name...and she is been cursing Ridz and out to get her from start since she truly believes Ridz harmful and she is not wrong in her reasons...Ridz khud victim hai magar kabir ka vo pawn hai jo na hoti to kabir itna kuch kar nehi pata...but what I like most about ishani is she is what she is...acchi budi bratty b***hy jo bhi hai aur jo bhi feel karti hai ya jo karti hai sab ko dikh hi jata hai, calls a spade a spade....I dont know about future story but ab tak iss show mein ishani one of the very rare characters hai jo mask pahene hui nehi hai for some reason or other...

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kabir ne phekhna vansh ne catch kiya ðŸ¤£

Kava True love 

Dekho bb isiliye to rakha hai ðŸ¤£